Mexican Woman with Trump Hat Attacked By Psycho Lesbian in Post Office

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Mexican Woman with Trump Hat Attacked By Psycho Lesbian in Post Office

Post by 1989TransAm » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:12 pm

Your typical deranged dimoKKKRAT voter on display. [-X

"A female Mexican-American Trump supporter was assaulted in a U.S. post office for wearing a MAGA hat by a psychotic androgynous liberal suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

A female Trump supporter named Paloma took out her phone and began recording after she was insulted by a ‘tolerant liberal’ inside of a post office in San Diego, California on Saturday.

Paloma describes herself as an “American loving activist, born in Mexico,” who came to the US legally when she was 10 years old.

The liberal became infuriated when (she?) realized she was being recorded and lunged at the Trump supporter.

“Don’t touch me! Don’t touch me! Don’t touch me!” Paloma screamed as the liberal got in her face.

“You have no reason to harass me just because I’m wearing a Trump hat! What is wrong with you?”

The unhinged liberal demanded to speak to a supervisor, arguing she has no right to be recorded at the post office — someone, presumably a post office worker, threatened to call the police.

At this point the (white) liberal called Paloma a racist — Paloma, being a Trump supporter from Mexico, let the liberal have it!

The liberal took out her phone, started recording Paloma and mocked her Hispanic accent — she then took a photo of Paloma’s address from a piece of mail."

http://us24news.com/mexican-woman-with- ... st-office/

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Re: Mexican Woman with Trump Hat Attacked By Psycho Lesbian in Post Office

Post by j-c-c » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:31 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:12 pm
Your typical deranged dimoKKKRAT voter on display. [-X

"A female Mexican-American Trump supporter was assaulted in a U.S. post office for wearing a MAGA hat by a psychotic androgynous liberal suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

A female Trump supporter named Paloma took out her phone and began recording after she was insulted by a ‘tolerant liberal’ inside of a post office in San Diego, California on Saturday.

Paloma describes herself as an “American loving activist, born in Mexico,” who came to the US legally when she was 10 years old.

The liberal became infuriated when (she?) realized she was being recorded and lunged at the Trump supporter.

“Don’t touch me! Don’t touch me! Don’t touch me!” Paloma screamed as the liberal got in her face.

“You have no reason to harass me just because I’m wearing a Trump hat! What is wrong with you?”

The unhinged liberal demanded to speak to a supervisor, arguing she has no right to be recorded at the post office — someone, presumably a post office worker, threatened to call the police.

At this point the (white) liberal called Paloma a racist — Paloma, being a Trump supporter from Mexico, let the liberal have it!

The liberal took out her phone, started recording Paloma and mocked her Hispanic accent — she then took a photo of Paloma’s address from a piece of mail."

http://us24news.com/mexican-woman-with- ... st-office/
Boy, the shy is falling, good thing they weren't at a church and the lesbo was packing an AK. #-o

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:09 pm

Huh, never would have guess jcc dresses up as a carpet licker and hangs around the post office in his spare time

I was thinking more like hiding in the bushes at the local playground with his pants around his ankles

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:44 am

gmrocket wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:09 pm
Huh, never would have guess jcc dresses up as a carpet licker and hangs around the post office in his spare time

I was thinking more like hiding in the bushes at the local playground with his pants around his ankles
Keep Praying, your fantasizes are are getting creepier.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:47 am

j-c-c wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:44 am
gmrocket wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:09 pm

Keep Praying, your fantasizes are are getting creepier.
So are you. [-X

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:21 am

Just more proof that the Marxist communist demoncrat party is the racists and founding party of the KKK. The true demoncrat colors on display. And typical violent demoncrat in action.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:21 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:21 am
Just more proof that the Marxist communist demoncrat party is the racists and founding party of the KKK. The true demoncrat colors on display. And typical violent demoncrat in action.
It's because the left has lost control of its pet voting base, because those pets are now off the leash, thinking for themselves....

Hispanics, blacks, women, gays, and all the other leftist pets are now in trumps leash free thinking park