Donald Trump Dismisses Democrat Demand for Six Years of Tax Returns

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

In-Tech
Guru
Guru

Re: Donald Trump Dismisses Democrat Demand for Six Years of Tax Returns

Post by In-Tech » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:58 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:04 am
In-Tech wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:28 pm
thesoreass exists :lol:

id·i·ot
/ˈidēət/
noun
noun: idiot; plural noun: idiots

informal JCC
a stupid person.
synonyms: fool, ass, halfwit, nincompoop, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, cretin, imbecile, dullard, moron, simpleton, clod; More
informaldope, ninny, chump, dimwit, nitwit, goon, dumbo, dum-dum, dumbbell, loon, jackass, bonehead, fathead, numbskull, blockhead, dunderhead, chucklehead, knucklehead, muttonhead, pudding-head, thickhead, wooden-head, airhead, pinhead, lamebrain, peabrain, birdbrain, zombie, jerk, nerd, dipstick, donkey, noodle;
informalnit, twit, numpty, clot, plonker, berk, prat, pillock, wally, git, wazzock, divvy, nerk, twerp, twonk, charlie, mug, muppet;
informalnyaff, balloon, sumph, gowk;
informalgobdaw;
informalschmuck, bozo, boob, lamer, turkey, schlepper, chowderhead, dumbhead, dummy, goofball, goof, goofus, galoot, dork, lummox, klutz, putz, schlemiel, sap, gink, cluck, clunk, ding-dong, dingbat, wiener, weeny, dip, simp, spud, coot, palooka, poop, squarehead, yo-yo, dingleberry;
informalwing nut;
informaldrongo, dill, alec, galah, nong, bogan, poon, boofhead;
informalmompara;
vulgar slangknobhead;
vulgar slangasshat;
archaictomfool, noddy, clodpole, loggerhead, spoony, mooncalf
"that idiot was driving far too fast"
antonyms: genius
archaic
a person of low intelligence.

Origin
Middle English (denoting a person of low intelligence): via Old French from Latin idiota ‘ignorant person’, from Greek idiōtēs ‘private person, layman, ignorant person’, from idios ‘own, private’.
Translate idiot to
Use over time for: idiot
"Stick and stones..................." :lol:
Yeah, just having a little fun with ya, I know you can take it. :D
Heat is energy, energy is horsepower...but you gotta control the heat.
-Carl

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:24 pm

I don't give a rats a......... about someone else's tax returns. I'd rather see the swampers exposed and that problem fixed.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:30 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:24 pm
I don't give a rats a......... about someone else's tax returns. I'd rather see the swampers exposed and that problem fixed.
Exactly. They do not care about all the corruption in DC and they want to see is President Trump's tax returns.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:33 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:30 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Exactly. They do not care about all the corruption in DC and they want to see is President Trump's tax returns.
Lets see everyone in Washingtons tax returns.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:17 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:30 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
He is the POTUS right?

Best if we investigate the mail boy first? :roll:

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:00 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:01 am
gmrocket wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:54 am
Didn't that ugly schmuck Rachel madcow find his tax returns from like 2005 or something?

And he paid 38 million in taxes?

Holy crap,, only 38 million?? Hahahahaha
I do think that's what she reported. She could have kept it to herself like fox does when it doesn't serve the narrative.
the guy paid 38 million, he drives on the same roads as you, his toilets gets flushed down the same sewer pipes, he breaths the same air....what does he get in return thats worth 38 million?

Truckedup
Guru
Guru

Post by Truckedup » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:58 am

Motorcycle land speed racing... wearing animal hides and clinging to vibrating oily machines propelled by fire

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:29 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:00 am
Firedome8 wrote:
gmrocket wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:54 am
Didn't that ugly schmuck Rachel madcow find his tax returns from like 2005 or something?

And he paid 38 million in taxes?

Holy crap,, only 38 million?? Hahahahaha
I do think that's what she reported. She could have kept it to herself like fox does when it doesn't serve the narrative.
the guy paid 38 million, he drives on the same roads as you, his toilets gets flushed down the same sewer pipes, he breaths the same air....what does he get in return thats worth 38 million?
Is that rhetorical?, because your question is precisely what we want to know.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:10 pm

Truckedup wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:58 am
You may want to read this...https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/04/ ... of-us-all/
ok, i read it. all it does is support my position, he dont need to provide shyt to anyone on his past personal tax retuens. he was a private citizen then and you have zero right to any of his personal finances.

the guy paid in one year what several thousand citizens combined would have paid, yet to the lefties,,he didnt pay enough. if there are any discrepancies , thats between him and the IRS. apparently, we dont hear the IRS chasing him down

on the other hand, anyone who IS a politician running for office, their tax return SHOULD be made public, after all...its your money

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:18 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:29 pm
gmrocket wrote:
Firedome8 wrote:

Define "we".

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:27 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:18 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:29 pm
gmrocket wrote:

Define "we".
Not you?

rebelrouser
Expert
Expert

Post by rebelrouser » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:02 am

Ken0069 wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:12 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:13 pm
I read that Sen. Grassley said the request has “no legitimate legislative or oversight purpose” and was thus INVALID. I cannot agree more.
Yup, it's the job of the IRS to keep taxpayers honest, not some impotent dickhead in the US Congress! It's been published that Trump was audited and nothing was found so what could congress do that hasn't already been done besides harass anyone associated with Trump like they've done for the last two plus years?? :roll:
To my knowledge only Trump says he has and is under audit. Richard Nixon was under audit, and the congress looked at his taxes, he owed thousands of dollars. Nothing about an audit would cause you not to release your tax filings. Plus the fact Trump hired a law firm to protect his returns, so he will spend what $500,000 or more just to keep them secret, give me a break Trump is running scared, he simply does not want anybody to see them and put the dots together. He is a crook plain and simple. The law giving congress the right to see them is a hundred years old, and congress has never been denied, its closed case law, no matter how much you squirm.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:56 am

This sycophantic BS must be related to the Stockholm syndrome. If he had nothing to hide he would throw it in your face with the Mueller report. Transparency is key to good governance.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:17 am

rebelrouser wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:02 am
Ken0069 wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:12 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:13 pm
I read that Sen. Grassley said the request has “no legitimate legislative or oversight purpose” and was thus INVALID. I cannot agree more.
Yup, it's the job of the IRS to keep taxpayers honest, not some impotent dickhead in the US Congress! It's been published that Trump was audited and nothing was found so what could congress do that hasn't already been done besides harass anyone associated with Trump like they've done for the last two plus years?? :roll:
To my knowledge only Trump says he has and is under audit. Richard Nixon was under audit, and the congress looked at his taxes, he owed thousands of dollars. Nothing about an audit would cause you not to release your tax filings. Plus the fact Trump hired a law firm to protect his returns, so he will spend what $500,000 or more just to keep them secret, give me a break Trump is running scared, he simply does not want anybody to see them and put the dots together. He is a crook plain and simple. The law giving congress the right to see them is a hundred years old, and congress has never been denied, its closed case law, no matter how much you squirm.
You would fit right into North Korea, or some other dictatorship country...

Why bother with his tax returns, just go with your thugs one night and make him disappear

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:19 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:56 am
This sycophantic BS must be related to the Stockholm syndrome. If he had nothing to hide he would throw it in your face with the Mueller report. Transparency is key to good governance.
He wasn't a politician azzhole back then.

It's no different than going after you,, the problem with that is, you would only be embarrassed for everyone too see yours