Donald Trump Dismisses Democrat Demand for Six Years of Tax Returns

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Re: Donald Trump Dismisses Democrat Demand for Six Years of Tax Returns

Post by j-c-c » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:31 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:08 am
86_regal wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:56 am
gmrocket wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:12 pm

You know what your problem is?

Someone could ask you if it's raining or sunny outside,, your reply would be so long winded, twisted , turned upside down and backwards, then inside out....and they still wouldnt know if it was rainy or sunny.

I had six people read what your reply was, two said your kinda for it, they think. one said she had no idea what side you were on, one more said you were mostly against it, and the last two said you were a jerk.

You can't brings yourself to say the words "trump should not release his personal tax info"
And apparently your problem, as well as the other 6 people that read my post, is reading comprehension, the ability to recognize the necessity of deliberating such topics by formulating the relevant question(s) to allow myself, or ANYONE else, to devise a PRINCIPLED, CONSISTENT and well reasoned answer. That said, I DID NOT offer an answer, only questions I believed would aid in fostering one.

I ask you to set down the crayons you and your 6 friends are using in your 2 dimensional left vs right, Republican vs Democrats, Trump tax returns vs NO Trump tax returns coloring books and read the following CLOSELY.

IMO, Our elected REPRESENTATIVES and administrators, who serve and represent US, THE PEOPLE, are REQUIRED to be (at least) COMPLETELY FINANCIALLY transparent in the same way we EXPECT our local vendor to transparently account for the expense of EVERY item or service rendered.
However, in stark contrast to the local vendor that NOT everyone is obliged to patronize, we ARE obliged to pay our taxes to fund the services provided by those representatives and administrators. Since it is asserted that we (ALL) receive an equal "non-excludable" share of those services, it (SHOULD) now become imperative to disclose that all expenses are INCURRED EQUALLY as well.
This would necessarily require not ONLY the disclosure of all costs but ALL RECEIPTS.

This flies in the face of conventional wisdom on 2 fronts.
First, despite the fact that no one is charged for a loaf of bread on the basis of their previous year's adjusted gross income AND that the original Constitutional Federal tax collection structure be subject to "apportionment" among the States, it is virtually IMPOSSIBLE to find ANYONE to apply this SAME "consistent" and principled reasoning in the context of the Income Tax in current day, thanks in large part of political rhetoric "du' jour" like "job creators", "fair share", "The Buffet Rule", "cheap overseas labor", etc.
Second, the disclosure of ALL tax receipts would REQUIRE the disclosure of EVERY American's Federal Tax return EVERY year. Unsurprisingly, not only would this be unpopular to Trump but also every current and previous Congressman, Senator, bureaucrat, agent and EVERYONE on this board INCLUDING MYSELF because it reveals the ugly reality that our completely arbitrary and ludicrously incomprehensible government IMPOSED and frequently manipulated income tax structure would force us into the "necessity" of sacrificing PERSONAL privacy for the benefit of Government transparency. BECAUSE such a trade-off is so unpopular IS THE VERY reason why the fog hovering D.C. obscuring and protecting those "in the swamp" will remain.

In lieu of the previously cited UNACCEPTABLE current circumstances, I choose a third direction. ABOLISH the Income tax and Apportion the federal Tax burden just as prescribed by the Constitution.
Some quick math would reveal that the roughly 4 TRILLION dollar 2019 budget divided amongst ~330 Million people would result in a tax bill of a little over 12K to EVERY man, woman and child. I suspect the budget would shrink rather quickly after that and would avert those with nefarious political aspirations to run for office.
You know I didn't read this load of garbage right?
That is often a given often, best to avoid what you can't defend, or at the very ,least mock, insult, demonize, misconstrue, twist, cherry pick, deflect, etc the list is long.

"Winning" , since so many are hung on seeking that outcome,is often achieved swhen the others run and hide. =D>

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:47 pm

Doesn't our Gov. keep records of all tax returns??

pdq67

86_regal
Pro
Pro

Post by 86_regal » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:25 pm

gmrocket wrote:
86_regal wrote:
gmrocket wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:12 pm

You know what your problem is?

Someone could ask you if it's raining or sunny outside,, your reply would be so long winded, twisted , turned upside down and backwards, then inside out....and they still wouldnt know if it was rainy or sunny.

I had six people read what your reply was, two said your kinda for it, they think. one said she had no idea what side you were on, one more said you were mostly against it, and the last two said you were a jerk.

You can't brings yourself to say the words "trump should not release his personal tax info"
And apparently your problem, as well as the other 6 people that read my post, is reading comprehension, the ability to recognize the necessity of deliberating such topics by formulating the relevant question(s) to allow myself, or ANYONE else, to devise a PRINCIPLED, CONSISTENT and well reasoned answer. That said, I DID NOT offer an answer, only questions I believed would aid in fostering one.

I ask you to set down the crayons you and your 6 friends are using in your 2 dimensional left vs right, Republican vs Democrats, Trump tax returns vs NO Trump tax returns coloring books and read the following CLOSELY.

IMO, Our elected REPRESENTATIVES and administrators, who serve and represent US, THE PEOPLE, are REQUIRED to be (at least) COMPLETELY FINANCIALLY transparent in the same way we EXPECT our local vendor to transparently account for the expense of EVERY item or service rendered.
However, in stark contrast to the local vendor that NOT everyone is obliged to patronize, we ARE obliged to pay our taxes to fund the services provided by those representatives and administrators. Since it is asserted that we (ALL) receive an equal "non-excludable" share of those services, it (SHOULD) now become imperative to disclose that all expenses are INCURRED EQUALLY as well.
This would necessarily require not ONLY the disclosure of all costs but ALL RECEIPTS.

First, despite the fact that no one is charged for a loaf of bread on the basis of their previous year's adjusted gross income AND that the original Constitutional Federal tax collection structure be subject to "apportionment" among the States, it is virtually IMPOSSIBLE to find ANYONE to apply this SAME "consistent" and principled reasoning in the context of the Income Tax in current day, thanks in large part of political rhetoric "du' jour" like "job creators", "fair share", "The Buffet Rule", "cheap overseas labor", etc.
Second, the disclosure of ALL tax receipts would REQUIRE the disclosure of EVERY American's Federal Tax return EVERY year. Unsurprisingly, not only would this be unpopular to Trump but also every current and previous Congressman, Senator, bureaucrat, agent and EVERYONE on this board INCLUDING MYSELF because it reveals the ugly reality that our completely arbitrary and ludicrously incomprehensible government IMPOSED and frequently manipulated income tax structure would force us into the "necessity" of sacrificing PERSONAL privacy for the benefit of Government transparency. BECAUSE such a trade-off is so unpopular IS THE VERY reason why the fog hovering D.C. obscuring and protecting those "in the swamp" will remain.

In lieu of the previously cited UNACCEPTABLE current circumstances, I choose a third direction. ABOLISH the Income tax and Apportion the federal Tax burden just as prescribed by the Constitution.
Some quick math would reveal that the roughly 4 TRILLION dollar 2019 budget divided amongst ~330 Million people would result in a tax bill of a little over 12K to EVERY man, woman and child. I suspect the budget would shrink rather quickly after that and would avert those with nefarious political aspirations to run for office.
Not entirely surprised...

If you spent a few minutes actually reading it, you'd realize the opinion I posited would provide a MUCH greater personal benefit to you, myself and everyone else on this board than quibbling over WHY, WHEN or WHICH government officials are subject to transparency.

I sincerely hope you'll one day escape the Trump/right wing bubble.

86_regal
Pro
Pro

Post by 86_regal » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:58 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:31 pm
gmrocket wrote:
86_regal wrote:

That is often a given often, best to avoid what you can't defend, or at the very ,least mock, insult, demonize, misconstrue, twist, cherry pick, deflect, etc the list is long.

"Winning" , since so many are hung on seeking that outcome,is often achieved swhen the others run and hide. =D>
When applying the right vs left paradigm in a personal context, this is exactly why right-wingers are viewed as the crotchety, closed minded, old men, yelling at some kids to get off his front lawn, for burning an American Flag OR for even questioning "their" political officials; Very little interest in new, open, abstract thought or discussion, unlike the prototypical left-winger (the irony of ascribing Constitution principles as "new")...

I was fortunate enough to have a friend help me recognize that the principles asserted in American "Revolution", The Articles of Confederation, and much of the Constitution WERE very much a new, "Revolutionary", LEFT-wing movement.

I believe there would be much value in contemporary Conservatives/right-wingers in taking note of this.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:23 pm

Its time to do something more important like look into all the dirty deeds of the real colluder and criminal. Its not trump, its the dossier queen.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:06 pm

86_regal wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:58 pm
j-c-c wrote:
gmrocket wrote:

When applying the right vs left paradigm in a personal context, this is exactly why right-wingers are viewed as the crotchety, closed minded, old men, yelling at some kids to get off his front lawn, for burning an American Flag OR for even questioning "their" political officials; Very little interest in new, open, abstract thought or discussion, unlike the prototypical left-winger (the irony of ascribing Constitution principles as "new")...

I was fortunate enough to have a friend help me recognize that the principles asserted in American "Revolution", The Articles of Confederation, and much of the Constitution WERE very much a new, "Revolutionary", LEFT-wing movement.

I believe there would be much value in contemporary Conservatives/right-wingers in taking note of this.
Your about 5 years behind the curve dude...

The right is where it's at, it's the cool place to be..informed, it's the counter culture...not like the left sheeple

One day, the light will go off in your tiny little brain

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:19 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:23 pm
Its time to do something more important like look into all the dirty deeds of the real colluder and criminal. Its not trump, its the dossier queen.
Well then Impeach the "dossier queen." if that floats your boat.

86_regal
Pro
Pro

Post by 86_regal » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:57 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:06 pm
86_regal wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:58 pm
j-c-c wrote:

Your about 5 years behind the curve dude...

The right is where it's at, it's the cool place to be..informed, it's the counter culture...not like the left sheeple

One day, the light will go off in your tiny little brain
What about freedom? Individual freedom?

Have you recognized that freedom contains BOTH left and right wing elements, that NEITHER wing possesses ALL of its elements.

The concepts of small government, low taxes, economic freedom and the right to arm and defend oneself from government oppression are all UNQUESTIONABLY rooted in right wing ideals (which BTW, much of the current right wing has COMPLETELY lost sight of).

The concepts of Free speech, expression, religion, the press, the freedom to criticize and seek redress of government grievances and the equality of ALL MEN and WOMEN in the eyes of the law are all UNQUESTIONABLY rooted in left wing ideals (which BTW, much of the current left wing has COMPLETELY lost sight of).

If you read closely, you'll notice the ideals of BOTH factions actually have more similarities than distinctions...
How or why do you think the two "parties" dichotomized???

86_regal
Pro
Pro

Post by 86_regal » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:20 am

j-c-c wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:19 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Yes, why not both???

Why is the concept of government transparency, something I HAVE to assume EVERY person on this forum IS in favor of on its face, something SO UNCONTROVERSIAL, BECOME so controversial??

Exhaustgases, are you really going to forsake the necessity of public SERVANT transparency and accountability for your allegiance to Trump? The Republican Party?

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:46 am

There is such as thing as holding someone accountable and there is such a thing as just flat out making sh!t up for impeachment purposes. Look no further than what is happening in the dimoKKKRAT controlled Congress.

86_regal
Pro
Pro

Post by 86_regal » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:16 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:46 am
There is such as thing as holding someone accountable and there is such a thing as just flat out making sh!t up for impeachment purposes. Look no further than what is happening in the dimoKKKRAT controlled Congress.
Umm... ok...??

Why not look at ALL the Congressional and Senate Republicans as well??

Could you answer my question?

86_regal
Pro
Pro

Post by 86_regal » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:36 am

1989TransAm wrote:
In response to your DimoKKKRAT reference, presumably to remind us of the KKKs Democratic party roots, how many "Blue States" do you think have prominent KKK chapters and supporters? How many Red States?

I'm not saying the Democratic party of today is doing minorities any favors. The reality, IMO, is that minorities are used merely as political pawns by todays Democratic Party, which has served only in exacerbating their plight.

However, you're delusional if you do NOT accept that an OVERWHELMING majority of CURRENT KKK members are Republicans.

86_regal
Pro
Pro

Post by 86_regal » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:51 am

pdq67 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:47 pm
Doesn't our Gov. keep records of all tax returns??

pdq67
Absolutely.
How else would you expect our government officials to find dirt on someone their hellbent on nailing to a wall, throwing in a cage or just plain asserting their control IF the "subject" becomes a big enough problem...
Much like Agent Smith's show of his wealth of knowledge of Mr. Anderson's friends, associates, activities and proclivities in the interrogation room in The Matrix, EVERYONE has a file...

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:49 am

86_regal wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:20 am
j-c-c wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:19 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Yes, why not both???

Why is the concept of government transparency, something I HAVE to assume EVERY person on this forum IS in favor of on its face, something SO UNCONTROVERSIAL, BECOME so controversial??

Exhaustgases, are you really going to forsake the necessity of public SERVANT transparency and accountability for your allegiance to Trump? The Republican Party?
The R party has its share of Marxists as well so not I'm not a party member. Again and again Trump is not an issue. What is an issue is the Marxist communist demoncrat party and what they will accomplish. Trump is so hated by them because he is a road block to the demoncrat wicked plans. That is what is important. All the anti Trump crap is from the demoncrat weirdos and is pretty much all just lies. So I really think your just believing all their lies.
The transparency that I want is all the dirty deeds of the Marxists demoncrats declassified, Trump is something we all knew about before he got in, the deep state is something we need to know about. We need the truth of everything.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:16 am

86_regal wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:16 am
1989TransAm wrote:
Umm... ok...??

Why not look at ALL the Congressional and Senate Republicans as well??

Could you answer my question?
Where have you been for the last 2 1/2 years?

They did and them some...now their sifting through the ashes , again.

It's gonna go on for another six, so pay attention