Donald Trump Dismisses Democrat Demand for Six Years of Tax Returns

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Donald Trump Dismisses Democrat Demand for Six Years of Tax Returns

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:13 pm

I read that Sen. Grassley said the request has “no legitimate legislative or oversight purpose” and was thus INVALID. I cannot agree more.

"President Donald Trump dismissed the news that House Democrats asked the Internal Revenue Service for six years of tax returns on Wednesday.
“Is that all? Oh. Usually, it’s ten so I guess they’re giving up,” Trump replied when asked about the news by reporters at the White House.
House Ways and Means Chairman Richard Neal (D-MA) requested six years of Trump’s taxes, thwarting the president’s decision not to release them during his run for office."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... x-returns/

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Re: Donald Trump Dismisses Democrat Demand for Six Years of Tax Returns

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:32 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:13 pm
I read that Sen. Grassley said the request has “no legitimate legislative or oversight purpose” and was thus INVALID. I cannot agree more.

"President Donald Trump dismissed the news that House Democrats asked the Internal Revenue Service for six years of tax returns on Wednesday.
“Is that all? Oh. Usually, it’s ten so I guess they’re giving up,” Trump replied when asked about the news by reporters at the White House.
House Ways and Means Chairman Richard Neal (D-MA) requested six years of Trump’s taxes, thwarting the president’s decision not to release them during his run for office."

What is he hiding ?

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:12 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Yup, it's the job of the IRS to keep taxpayers honest, not some impotent dickhead in the US Congress! It's been published that Trump was audited and nothing was found so what could congress do that hasn't already been done besides harass anyone associated with Trump like they've done for the last two plus years?? :roll:
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:49 pm

Ken0069 wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:12 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Yup, it's the job of the IRS to keep taxpayers honest, not some impotent dickhead in the US Congress! It's been published that Trump was audited and nothing was found so what could congress do that hasn't already been done besides harass anyone associated with Trump like they've done for the last two plus years?? :roll:
Its called 3 co equal branches, one tasked with "oversight".

o·ver·sight
noun
the action of overseeing something.
"effective oversight of the financial reporting process"
synonyms: supervision, surveillance, superintendence, inspection, charge, care, administration, management, government, direction, control, command, handling, custody
"school governors have oversight of the curriculum"

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:10 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:32 pm
1989TransAm wrote:

What is he hiding ?
So that is your guide to investigate someone?

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:11 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:49 pm
Ken0069 wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:12 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Its called 3 co equal branches, one tasked with "oversight".

o·ver·sight
noun
the action of overseeing something.
"effective oversight of the financial reporting process"
synonyms: supervision, surveillance, superintendence, inspection, charge, care, administration, management, government, direction, control, command, handling, custody
"school governors have oversight of the curriculum"
I see you found your Thesaurus. #-o

In-Tech
Guru
Guru

Post by In-Tech » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:28 pm

thesoreass exists :lol:

id·i·ot
/ˈidēət/
noun
noun: idiot; plural noun: idiots

informal JCC
a stupid person.
synonyms: fool, ass, halfwit, nincompoop, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, cretin, imbecile, dullard, moron, simpleton, clod; More
informaldope, ninny, chump, dimwit, nitwit, goon, dumbo, dum-dum, dumbbell, loon, jackass, bonehead, fathead, numbskull, blockhead, dunderhead, chucklehead, knucklehead, muttonhead, pudding-head, thickhead, wooden-head, airhead, pinhead, lamebrain, peabrain, birdbrain, zombie, jerk, nerd, dipstick, donkey, noodle;
informalnit, twit, numpty, clot, plonker, berk, prat, pillock, wally, git, wazzock, divvy, nerk, twerp, twonk, charlie, mug, muppet;
informalnyaff, balloon, sumph, gowk;
informalgobdaw;
informalschmuck, bozo, boob, lamer, turkey, schlepper, chowderhead, dumbhead, dummy, goofball, goof, goofus, galoot, dork, lummox, klutz, putz, schlemiel, sap, gink, cluck, clunk, ding-dong, dingbat, wiener, weeny, dip, simp, spud, coot, palooka, poop, squarehead, yo-yo, dingleberry;
informalwing nut;
informaldrongo, dill, alec, galah, nong, bogan, poon, boofhead;
informalmompara;
vulgar slangknobhead;
vulgar slangasshat;
archaictomfool, noddy, clodpole, loggerhead, spoony, mooncalf
"that idiot was driving far too fast"
antonyms: genius
archaic
a person of low intelligence.

Origin
Middle English (denoting a person of low intelligence): via Old French from Latin idiota ‘ignorant person’, from Greek idiōtēs ‘private person, layman, ignorant person’, from idios ‘own, private’.
Translate idiot to
Use over time for: idiot
Heat is energy, energy is horsepower...but you gotta control the heat.
-Carl

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:41 pm

Hehehehe, that is good.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:16 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:10 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:32 pm
1989TransAm wrote:

What is he hiding ?
So that is your guide to investigate someone?
Government officials all need close scrutiny including the president, transparency is a good thing. And if he is not hiding anything why should he care.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:07 am

You do realize that the IRS goes over President Trumps tax returns quite often(audit). Maybe on a yearly basis from some sources. That apparently is not good enough for the likes of you.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:54 am

Didn't that ugly schmuck Rachel madcow find his tax returns from like 2005 or something?

And he paid 38 million in taxes?

Holy crap,, only 38 million?? Hahahahaha

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:01 am

gmrocket wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:54 am
Didn't that ugly schmuck Rachel madcow find his tax returns from like 2005 or something?

I do think that's what she reported. She could have kept it to herself like fox does when it doesn't serve the narrative.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:04 am

In-Tech wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:28 pm
thesoreass exists :lol:

id·i·ot
/ˈidēət/
noun
noun: idiot; plural noun: idiots

informal JCC
a stupid person.
synonyms: fool, ass, halfwit, nincompoop, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, cretin, imbecile, dullard, moron, simpleton, clod; More
informaldope, ninny, chump, dimwit, nitwit, goon, dumbo, dum-dum, dumbbell, loon, jackass, bonehead, fathead, numbskull, blockhead, dunderhead, chucklehead, knucklehead, muttonhead, pudding-head, thickhead, wooden-head, airhead, pinhead, lamebrain, peabrain, birdbrain, zombie, jerk, nerd, dipstick, donkey, noodle;
informalnit, twit, numpty, clot, plonker, berk, prat, pillock, wally, git, wazzock, divvy, nerk, twerp, twonk, charlie, mug, muppet;
informalnyaff, balloon, sumph, gowk;
informalgobdaw;
informalschmuck, bozo, boob, lamer, turkey, schlepper, chowderhead, dumbhead, dummy, goofball, goof, goofus, galoot, dork, lummox, klutz, putz, schlemiel, sap, gink, cluck, clunk, ding-dong, dingbat, wiener, weeny, dip, simp, spud, coot, palooka, poop, squarehead, yo-yo, dingleberry;
informalwing nut;
informaldrongo, dill, alec, galah, nong, bogan, poon, boofhead;
informalmompara;
vulgar slangknobhead;
vulgar slangasshat;
archaictomfool, noddy, clodpole, loggerhead, spoony, mooncalf
"that idiot was driving far too fast"
antonyms: genius
archaic
a person of low intelligence.

Origin
Middle English (denoting a person of low intelligence): via Old French from Latin idiota ‘ignorant person’, from Greek idiōtēs ‘private person, layman, ignorant person’, from idios ‘own, private’.
Translate idiot to
Use over time for: idiot
"Stick and stones..................." :lol:

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:06 am

gmrocket wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:54 am

You know your God made her the way she looks?

You saying your God is inept?

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:16 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:07 am
You do realize that the IRS goes over President Trumps tax returns quite often(audit). Maybe on a yearly basis from some sources. That apparently is not good enough for the likes of you.
Yes she did. However the lefties on this forum want more. They want to find something on President Trump, anything. The laws and the Constitution be damned. #-o [-X