Blame game

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Blame game

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:42 pm

Racists, Muslim and on and on it goes. Now if we used the noodle a small amount we would see its the constant screaming of the words like racists and all the other expletives the demonrat bunch spews about Trump, and well as the in their pocket owned Main Stream Media, (MSM). So the brainless ones that are so easy brain washed soak the crap in and do like good little children.

woody b
Guru
Guru

Re: Blame game

Post by woody b » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:05 am

I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:46 am

woody b wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:05 am
Being proud of something that you have no control over is retarded. Being proud of your ethnicity or skin color is like being proud of being 5’10”.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:31 am

Media sources quite frequently say the words black community, Asian community, gay community, Muslim community etc as a way of identifying a group.. same as those who identify as a member of those groups say the same.

Insert white in there and oh boy!!! Can't imagine an impoverished white community in a forgotten part of fly over country demanding action to help "this white community ".

The msm would be there in a flash to proclaim they found a white ,neo-natzi, white supremacy cult.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:38 am

gmrocket wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:31 am
Media sources quite frequently say the words black community, Asian community, gay community, Muslim community etc as a way of identifying a group.. same as those who identify as a member of those groups say the same.

Insert white in there and oh boy!!! Can't imagine an impoverished white community in a forgotten part of fly over country demanding action to help "this white community ".

The msm would be there in a flash to proclaim they found a white ,neo-natzi, white supremacy cult.
How come there is "BET" (Black Entertainment Television), but no "WET"?

Because the rest of the channels are WET.

How come there is black history month but no white history month?

Because all the other months are white history month.

Your complaining is similar to christians who think there is a war on christianity because they are being prevented from discriminating against and marginalizing others.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:50 am

GRTfast wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:38 am
gmrocket wrote:

Your complaining is similar to christians who think there is a war on christianity because they are being prevented from discriminating against and marginalizing others.
There is no such thing as wet...or is there some white supremacist channel no ones knows about?

Same with the rest of your bs...your just a guilt ridden white liberal .

Show me the whites only anything today in mainstream anything ok?

Here we now even have afro centric schools where blacks created their own school. I find that disgusting,, it should be mixed, all together.. and I'm a racist right?

Your so full of guilt your ok with new segregation that the left thinks will help communities unite..

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:43 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:50 am
GRTfast wrote:
gmrocket wrote:

There is no such thing as wet...or is there some white supremacist channel no ones knows about?

Here we now even have afro centric schools where blacks created their own school. I find that disgusting,, it should be mixed, all together.. and I'm a racist right?

Your so full of guilt your ok with new segregation that the left thinks will help communities unite..
Man you’re dense.

I’m not guilty at all. What you’re perceiving as guilt is me not having a vicitim complex like you and every other person that shares your opinion on the subject.
Last edited by GRTfast on Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:47 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:43 pm
gmrocket wrote:
GRTfast wrote:

Man, you’re dense.

I’m not guilty at all. What you’re perceiving as guilt is me not having a vicitim complex like you and every other person that shares your opinion on the subject.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:15 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:43 pm
gmrocket wrote:
GRTfast wrote:

Man you’re dense.

I'm not the dense one who truly believes there are white only television channels, white only history celebrations 11 months of the year, that exclude any black history.

That's textbook dense....I think if you made a financial reparation it may relieve you of your self hate

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:37 pm

Just like when that fake hate crime and lynching by white neo-natzi, maga hat wearing racists turned out to be 100% fabricated...

The lefties, who so desperately wanted it to be true,, were pissed off that it wasn't

Now their saying it will prevent those who are real victims of street lynchings by maga hat wearing white supremacists from coming forward...its rampant in your mind.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:54 pm

Then we have AOC blaming the nra for the New Zealand deal. This is what I talking about if they keep their dirty mouths shut about all such things there would be no big deal. So just the mention of that makes some brainwashed idiots think the nra really is in that country. This is how demoncrat brain washing works. Everyday they spew "climate change". Its like ringing a bell to feed a dog. It is strange though we don't hear everyday how many people have died in boeing planes in the last 5 months, yeah hundreds, or how many have died from bad doctors. All that proves the political agendas at work, they are mum on the planes and doctors but johny on the spot for guns, or even the racist crap.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:23 pm

I've been searching all day, for hours ...looking for WHITE ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISION, and I come up empty?

What gives? GRT says it's right here, for all to see...so it must be true

Maybe my google machine isn't on the correct racist search function?

Even when I search "11 month long white history celebration " I get nothing...must be systemic hidden white superiority, having secret history celebrations that erase anything not white...involving millions of white people, and no one noticing...except GRT

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:50 pm

You do know what they call people who see things that others don't see don't you? :roll:
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:30 pm

Ken0069 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:50 pm
You do know what they call people who see things that others don't see don't you? :roll:
Right wing nutters ?

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:31 pm

Ken0069 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:50 pm
Fake Christian halusinating hacks ?