Will the "Wall" keep out White Nationalists?

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Will the "Wall" keep out White Nationalists?

Post by j-c-c » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:10 pm

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Re: Will the "Wall" keep out White Nationalists?

Post by sanfordandson » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:05 am

The real terror is already here and was born on our soil. The trojan horse is now in the white house and the invasion has begun!

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:01 am

sanfordandson wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:05 am
The real terror is already here and was born on our soil. The trojan horse is now in the white house and the invasion has begun!
I see they let you out for the weekend.

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:01 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:01 am
sanfordandson wrote:
you'll have to forgive his mommy, she cant keep an eye on him 100% of the time.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:06 pm

lefty o wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:01 pm
gmrocket wrote:
sanfordandson wrote:
Basement window security bars can be installed on the inside too 😜

woody b
Guru
Guru

Post by woody b » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:26 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:06 pm
lefty o wrote:
gmrocket wrote:

We're going to build a wall around sandyfords basement to keep the "white nationalists" out. MAKE BASEMENTS GREAT AGAIN!!!!
I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:34 pm

woody b wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:26 pm
gmrocket wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:06 pm
lefty o wrote:

We're going to build a wall around sandyfords basement to keep the "white nationalists" out. MAKE BASEMENTS GREAT AGAIN!!!!
BINGO!

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:50 pm

Just make sure his green new deal buddies can get in.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:32 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Yup.

Brian P
Guru
Guru

Post by Brian P » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:56 pm

Home-grown "nationalists" fed by hatred of outsiders have become responsible for far more violence than the immigrants that they hate.

The enemy does not come from outside. The enemy is brewed from within.

The wall doesn't fix this. Heck, immigration policy doesn't fix this. And I am NOT saying that you don't need an immigration policy or that today's immigration policy isn't broken, because it is. But the problems coming from within are very, very dangerous.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:55 pm

Brian P wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:56 pm
Home-grown "nationalists" fed by hatred of outsiders have become responsible for far more violence than the immigrants that they hate.

The enemy does not come from outside. The enemy is brewed from within.

The wall doesn't fix this. Heck, immigration policy doesn't fix this. And I am NOT saying that you don't need an immigration policy or that today's immigration policy isn't broken, because it is. But the problems coming from within are very, very dangerous.
Sure sounds like a quote directly from the CBC

We are all bad, those who live here are the nasty ones...I'll bet you were one of those protesting in Toronto against islamaphobia after the danforth shooting right?

Brian P
Guru
Guru

Post by Brian P » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:09 pm

No, I stay out of involvement in any of that. Usually protesters of that sort have all sorts of their own issues.

I have friends (and customers) that are white, black, brown, Asian, North American Indian, Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, Christian, atheist, and probably others that I haven't thought of at the moment. We treat each other equally and with respect. Can't we all just get along?

We are ALL immigrants, or descended from immigrants, except those of North American Indian descent ... although it goes a long way back for my friend Marc whose family is from Quebec and dates back to the 1600s.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:52 pm

Brian P wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:09 pm
No, I stay out of involvement in any of that. Usually protesters of that sort have all sorts of their own issues.

I have friends (and customers) that are white, black, brown, Asian, North American Indian, Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, Christian, atheist, and probably others that I haven't thought of at the moment. We treat each other equally and with respect. Can't we all just get along?

We are ALL immigrants, or descended from immigrants, except those of North American Indian descent ... although it goes a long way back for my friend Marc whose family is from Quebec and dates back to the 1600s.

I think you should be more concerned about our own country, instead of saying a wall won't work In the USA... it does work where it is , ask anyone on the safe side if they want it gone,,nope!

We have unvetted illegals crossing into Quebec with absolutely zero worries from our federal liberals. Thousands every month, most end up in your city....maybe you can put your money where your mouth is and sponsor a few?

Immigration and illegals walking across is two different things...I'm 30 minutes from you and we had a piece of shyt try to blow up a train bridge here already...I'll bet you have no clue about it do you? Or the Toronto 18? Or the killing of Nathan cirollo? Or the other solder in Quebec?

I could go on and on...mosques in Toronto , Quebec and out west are breeding grounds for radicals..didn't know that did you?

But keep thinking it's regular Canadians born here..keep dreaming , one day you'll wake up and say,, what the hell happened?

Brian P
Guru
Guru

Post by Brian P » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:36 pm

I know about all those incidents. I don't live under a rock. (I'm no fan of Trudeau, either ... although I don't like the alternatives.)

You forgot to mention this one: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_Ci ... e_shooting

edit: And this one: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toronto_van_attack There's no information on the perpetrator's background, but he had no criminal history, and given that he enrolled in the Canadian Armed Forces (the fact that he dropped out shortly thereafter is immaterial) that would suggest that he was a Canadian citizen. It's quite apparent that he had mental problems.

The Ottawa shooter was born in Canada and radicalised here. Drug addict, significant criminal record prior to the shooting. Mental problems came first, radicalisation came later.

Radicalisation (in all its forms) is the problem ... not necessarily immigration.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:55 am

Hey GM:

" it does work where it is , ask anyone on the safe side if they want it gone,,nope!"

Sure, lock your front door, and brag about what a Great door it is, with its high dollar lock, and state no one has gone thru it, all the while, leaving all the other doors and windows wide open.

Just brilliant.

The US has land and sea borders of over 22,000 miles, I am sure DT will find somebody else to pay for it. #-o