Trumps says game could get tough

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

rebelrouser
Expert
Expert

Trumps says game could get tough

Post by rebelrouser » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:04 am

Trump says I quote "I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad."

New Zealand mass murder says Trump is "a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose.” as he streamed the video and manifesto killing 49 people.

We have had a peaceful transition of power in the united states since George Washington. Is that tradition about to come to an end? How about it, all you Trump Supporters, are you willing to go into the streets and murder people to keep Trump in power? What will you do when Trump makes the call for your support? Will you heed the call? Just wondering if I need to go buy an assault rifle?

Quote I agree with " interpretation seems to me to be that the president is suggesting these armed political supporters would respond violently if his presidency is imperiled. Whether or not you view this as empty bluster, that suggestion alone should chill supporters of liberal democracy as much as anything Trump has ever said. "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... 20faf9986f

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/15/tech/new ... index.html

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Re: Trumps says game could get tough

Post by j-c-c » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:09 am

rebelrouser wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:04 am
Trump says I quote "I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad."
Is the is a DT quote or a Maduro quote, hard to tell with 3 bit dictators? :shock:

Brian P
Guru
Guru

Post by Brian P » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:20 pm

It is the type of thing that could have been associated with a number of dictators in the past ... some of whom started out as being elected, whether legitimately or otherwise.

rebelrouser
Expert
Expert

Post by rebelrouser » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:39 pm

I agree sounds like the ramblings of a half mad dictator. Funny all the trump supporters who gladly call names and rant and rave about how good Trump is, are very silent.

So are you silent because you are plotting and scheming, or silent because you are ashamed of your presidents words ?

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:06 pm

You are being way to kind if one only finds objections to his words vs his deeds, IMO.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:49 pm

And if you have the sense to see what the Marxist communist demoncrat party is doing then you should be able to understand.
You all need to know what will happen if that green new deal communist party takes over, that is what should be on your mind not trump.
The communist demonrat party talks about the constitution when it comes to what trump does. But just wait if they get their meat hooks on it all.
The constitution will be shredded by them, their first move will be to remove by force (if they can find the ones to do it) all guns from private ownership.
Then next property will follow. This is what is important and Trump knows it.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:17 pm

He said the gop doesn't investigate....mad man talking..

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:14 pm

Dictator? Just wait the green new deal demoncrat party is the Genghis Khan dictator party.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:41 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:14 pm
Dictator? Just wait the green new deal demoncrat party is the Genghis Khan dictator party.
In his chat with the Breitbart News Network, Trump said: "I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad."

Wannabe Dictator, but just a dick.

woody b
Guru
Guru

Post by woody b » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:00 am

I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

woody b
Guru
Guru

Post by woody b » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:04 am

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:04 am

woody b wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:00 am
Nice meme. What do you think about what he actually said?

woody b
Guru
Guru

Post by woody b » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:08 am

GRTfast wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:04 am

I'm one of the "tough people" Trump talks about. I will fight to secure our borders. Keep on taking stuff out of contest and work yourself into a hissy. Us hard working patriotic Americans will continue to laugh at you. If it gets to tough on you go to your safe space.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:44 am

woody b wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:08 am
GRTfast wrote:

I'm one of the "tough people" Trump talks about. I will fight to secure our borders. Keep on taking stuff out of contest and work yourself into a hissy. Us hard working patriotic Americans will continue to laugh at you. If it gets to tough on you go to your safe space.
I am a hard working patriotic American. Let me know when you’re headed to the border to “fight”. :lol:

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:54 am

woody b wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:08 am
GRTfast wrote:

Context, what does your superior intellect suppose trump meant by his statement ? I think you hear his whistle. I hear him calling out to his right wing nutters...