Lefties on here dying off

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Lefties on here dying off

Post by gmrocket » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:45 am

Notice how they are dropping like flies because their arguments doesn't hold up?

There were about ten a short time ago,, now we basically have two, maybe three of the useless fvcks left.

The trump haters are on their last breath...we have firedumb7.5 and justa cuck cuck and the hanger onner GRTslow

Both are like flailing away now , they have nothing left...crap, justa cuck cuck hasn't used the word HITLER since I trashed his argument that proved Hitler was a lefty... so he had to stop using hitler to describe trump

firedumb7.5 admits now he's more ignorant on things than ever

GRTslow is on his last legs... just admitted that CO2 is good for the planet... huh

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Re: Lefties on here dying off

Post by GRTfast » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:19 am

gmrocket wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:45 am
Notice how they are dropping like flies because their arguments doesn't hold up?

There were about ten a short time ago,, now we basically have two, maybe three of the useless fvcks left.

The trump haters are on their last breath...we have firedumb7.5 and justa cuck cuck and the hanger onner GRTslow

Both are like flailing away now , they have nothing left...crap, justa cuck cuck hasn't used the word HITLER since I trashed his argument that proved Hitler was a lefty... so he had to stop using hitler to describe trump

GRTslow is on his last legs... just admitted that CO2 is good for the planet... huh
You’re a class A moron. My position all along has been that there are optimal co2 levels for various areas of concern. The current issue isn’t the atmospheric concentration, it’s the rate of change. I’ve said this over and over for months. Each time i say this, it is essentially 100% ignored, and my position is misrepresented time and time again. You, and the others here (aside from David for the most part) are demonstrably dishonest in most of our interactions. It’s realy quite sad and immature.

What you categorize as "dying off" is very likely people just realizing that this is an echo chamber for a bunch of scientifically illiterate, emotional, trump loving sycophants. After a while, one realizes that intelligent and rational discourse is not a thing that happens here. Once that realization is made, it's just a waste of time. It is likely that I will post less and less as time goes on, because I do not enjoy arguing with tree stumps very much.

rebelrouser
Pro
Pro

Post by rebelrouser » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:25 am

I am sure many call me a lefty, but I have considered myself a moderate republican for 40 years. First issue is the right wing has pushed all moderates. and progressives from the Republican party. And YES at one time there were Republican progressives, Teddy Roosevelt is my hero and was a progressive in the truest sense of the word. I also might point out that Richard Nixon signed into law the EPA, and that while Ronald Reagan was governor of California, he signed the law establishing CARB. So nothing in history or political doctrine until recently says a Republican can not support the environment. I have been told in posts that because I don't believe the right wing hog wash being spouted that I should not be a hot rodder. Again in my personal life I see no major problems with that as well. I go drag racing one weekend and sailing the next. I go wilderness camping, and fishing every year for a week. I pride myself on fixing up old muscle cars, many of which have passed St. Louis emission inspections after I rebuilt them. Just because an engine makes HP does not always mean it does not run clean. As far as arguing climate change science, my Dad always told me hard to argue with a rock. If people will not believe science, and take the time to educate themselves, they like a rock will not absorb much knowledge. Its sad that many of our problems' we are leaving for our grandkids to deal with' and climate change is one big one. I designed and built a passive solar house for myself 25 years ago, which I am very happy with, especially when it comes to paying the propane bill. The home is quieter, less dust, and no drafts, easy to heat and cool than most homes. I would put solar cells on the roof if they would change the law and make it profitable in our state, 75% of my roof faces due south. When I was building this home I argued with local contractors constantly about how I wanted things done, I finally hired my own crew and became the general contractor. Many people have came to the house and commented favorably on how it turned out, even one of the fired contractors who said it would not work. Again I don't argue with rocks. So no this leftie is not dying off, but I will say I will have no joy in winning the argument that climate change is something we must deal with, because when costal cities begin to flood, and the corn burns up in the fields, it may be too late to do more than learn to live with the problems. But at my age, I most likely will not live to see the worst effects.

Even an organization as conservative as the defense department is worried about climate change.
https://unfccc.int/news/climate-change- ... s-pentagon

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:40 am

Lefties everywhere will soon be dying off, even though younger voters are increasing in number.

The reason is poor Democrap leadership and horrible policies that make no sense and were abandoned long ago.
And now being revived by post adolescent females who should have stayed behind the bar.

In Chicago, I have met and worked with many Democrap politicians (that's all there is in Chicago). I find many of them to be reasonable and logical, except when it comes to election time. These are pros; they know what to do to get themselves elected and keep all the income producing side jobs that help estate building.

But the lefty liberal loonies in DC don't even know how to steal from the public properly. :lol:

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:22 pm

rebelrouser wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:25 am
I am sure many call me a lefty, but I have considered myself a moderate republican for 40 years. First issue is the right wing has pushed all moderates. and progressives from the Republican party. And YES at one time there were Republican progressives, Teddy Roosevelt is my hero and was a progressive in the truest sense of the word. I also might point out that Richard Nixon signed into law the EPA, and that while Ronald Reagan was governor of California, he signed the law establishing CARB. So nothing in history or political doctrine until recently says a Republican can not support the environment. I have been told in posts that because I don't believe the right wing hog wash being spouted that I should not be a hot rodder. Again in my personal life I see no major problems with that as well. I go drag racing one weekend and sailing the next. I go wilderness camping, and fishing every year for a week. I pride myself on fixing up old muscle cars, many of which have passed St. Louis emission inspections after I rebuilt them. Just because an engine makes HP does not always mean it does not run clean. As far as arguing climate change science, my Dad always told me hard to argue with a rock. If people will not believe science, and take the time to educate themselves, they like a rock will not absorb much knowledge. Its sad that many of our problems' we are leaving for our grandkids to deal with' and climate change is one big one. I designed and built a passive solar house for myself 25 years ago, which I am very happy with, especially when it comes to paying the propane bill. The home is quieter, less dust, and no drafts, easy to heat and cool than most homes. I would put solar cells on the roof if they would change the law and make it profitable in our state, 75% of my roof faces due south. When I was building this home I argued with local contractors constantly about how I wanted things done, I finally hired my own crew and became the general contractor. Many people have came to the house and commented favorably on how it turned out, even one of the fired contractors who said it would not work. Again I don't argue with rocks. So no this leftie is not dying off, but I will say I will have no joy in winning the argument that climate change is something we must deal with, because when costal cities begin to flood, and the corn burns up in the fields, it may be too late to do more than learn to live with the problems. But at my age, I most likely will not live to see the worst effects.

Even an organization as conservative as the defense department is worried about climate change.
Agree on every point, except that I am 43, so I will likely live to see some of the effects play out. The sad part is, as you said, we are leaving a mess for our kids and their kids and so on. I've seen it stated by older members on this forum that it doesn't matter because they will be dead. What a terribly selfish and irresponsible thing to say.

It's funny, I get called a lefty and a liberal when it comes to topics like climate change and not emphatically supporting trump, but then I get called a right wing nut when the talk turns to firearms or anything to do with the constitution.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:29 pm

rebelrouser wrote:

I'll bet my carbon footprint is much less than yours. I love being outdoors, up north at the cottage on pristine clear lakes . Or one of the Great Lakes I live near, which were in bad shape years ago when some were considered dead..today,,They are very clean, we can eat the fish, swim and use them for recreational purposes..

Same with the air quality today,, it's better than it was years ago. The earth is "greening" because of CO2, not inspite of it.

The left sees the climate as half empty..o see it as half full. Their idea is too completely turn our way of living upside down without any regard for unintended consequences or hard theory,,it's just DO IT, or your a bad person.

They want to tax us into submission because to them, the sky is always falling

I believe we are smart enough to figure out a way to survive, and prosper at the same time.

I see more promise and hope in CO2 sequestration etc than what the left is trying to shove down our throats.

In fact, just recently scientists have found a way to turn CO2 into coal...but you don't hear about that amazing stuff because the msm is so dogmatic on their sky is falling mantra

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:30 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:22 pm
rebelrouser wrote:

Agree on every point, except that I am 43, so I will likely live to see some of the effects play out. The sad part is, as you said, we are leaving a mess for our kids and their kids and so on. I've seen it stated by older members on this forum that it doesn't matter because they will be dead. What a terribly selfish and irresponsible thing to say.

It's funny, I get called a lefty and a liberal when it comes to topics like climate change and not emphatically supporting trump, but then I get called a right wing nut when the talk turns to firearms or anything to do with the constitution.
That's all bs...try a more optimist approach, you'll discover something.

Your guilt ridden talk is what's sad

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:12 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:30 pm

Your guilt ridden talk is what's sad
Not as sad as the head in the sand, my sh!t don't stink attitude you and your ilk subscribe to. :roll:

LoganD

Post by LoganD » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:22 pm

gmrocket wrote:

I have to say, this is the most articulate and nuanced forum post I've ever seen.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:26 pm

LoganD wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:22 pm
gmrocket wrote:

I have to say, this is the most articulate and nuanced forum post I've ever seen.
Yeah, they call bmsocket the William Faulkner of SpeedTalk.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:23 pm

gmrocket wrote:

No I didn't notice.

And speaking of "useless fvcks", I have noticed you have been keeping a pretty wide berth of me.

Black Knight, "tis only a scratch"?

You mean you have prayed for others to get an "uncurable form of cancer"?

Your relentless hate will be your undoing I suspect.

And noy that was quick. Your prayers are being answered.

BTW, I would not pray for Hitler or DT to get an incurable form of cancer

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:35 pm

The Green new deal is the down fall. I've been saying climate change is the religion that they would use to take stuff from us. And just like magic it came true they finally admit it. Oh bye the way Hannity was really good tonight, explains all the crooked high ups in the obum days. The lefties here do not seem to have a logical mind, they do have a well programmed and demoncrat influenced thought process though. They are stuck in the climate religion demoncrat box, and refuse to see how that switch around party of evil wickedness works.

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:24 pm

Now that is pretty darn white of you. After all, Hitler never did any thing to you, did he?

Now DT, on the other hand, is pretty much fuucking up whats left of your little brain.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:22 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:24 pm
Now that is pretty darn white of you. After all, Hitler never did any thing to you, did he?

Now DT, on the other hand, is pretty much fuucking up whats left of your little brain.
Too funny, but to be clear in away, Hitler did write the script for DT on how to con enough of a nation to get them to elect him, so your core point is somewhat, Ie have a beef with both.

On the "small brain" stuff, I don't pick on others for what God did or did not give them.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:15 pm

David you need to communicate with the demonrat morons just like I do. Toss their stinking green new deal in their faces.