Delingpole: Trump Is Right, the Greenies Are Lying – Patrick Moore Did Co-Found Greenpeace Breitbart ^ | 12 Mar 2019 | J

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Re: Delingpole: Trump Is Right, the Greenies Are Lying – Patrick Moore Did Co-Found Greenpeace Breitbart ^ | 12 Mar 2019

Post by GRTfast » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:53 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:36 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:10 pm
gmrocket wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:35 pm

Then don't ask me to do your work for you
I'm not. You made a claim, and didn't back it. It's an unsupported assertion. If you expect anyone to believe you or take you seriously (that isn't already in your camp), you're going to have to do better.
ok mr lazy, i did it for you

https://amgreatness.com/2018/10/24/fact ... -evidence/
amgreatness? :lol:

What a terrible source. \:D/

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Re: Delingpole: Trump Is Right, the Greenies Are Lying – Patrick Moore Did Co-Found Greenpeace Breitbart ^ | 12 Mar 2019

Post by gmrocket » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:42 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:53 pm
gmrocket wrote:
GRTfast wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:10 pm

I'm not. You made a claim, and didn't back it. It's an unsupported assertion. If you expect anyone to believe you or take you seriously (that isn't already in your camp), you're going to have to do better.

so the facts are good, you just have a problem with the source?

did you know snopes doesnt even test their employees for checking facts? they have no internal testing when they hire someone , like giving them a story, fake or not to check out?

kinda like hiring an engineer just because he wrote in his application that hes an engineer...

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:46 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:42 pm
GRTfast wrote:
gmrocket wrote:

did you know snopes doesnt even test their employees for checking facts? they have no internal testing when they hire someone , like giving them a story, fake or not to check out?

kinda like hiring an engineer just because he wrote in his application that hes an engineer...
Look over your head. There, you will find the joke.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:47 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:46 pm
gmrocket wrote:
GRTfast wrote:

When I do that, I see a glowing halo.

So why no rebutle on the snopes fail? Never mind , we all know people like you need an Internet "fact checker" to prove what they can't with their own arguments

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:50 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:47 pm
GRTfast wrote:
gmrocket wrote:

So why no rebutle on the snopes fail? Never mind , we all know people like you need an Internet "fact checker" to prove what they can't with their own arguments

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:09 pm

gmrocket wrote:
GRTfast wrote:
gmrocket wrote:

I already acknowledged that it’s very likely they have been wrong before. What i asked is, do you think they are usually wrong or usually right? The fact is, they are right the overwhelming majority of the time.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:17 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:09 pm
gmrocket wrote:
GRTfast wrote:

I already acknowledged that it’s very likely they have been wrong before. What i asked is, do you think they are usually wrong or usually right? The fact is, they are right the overwhelming majority of the time.
They are left leaning and do not even know what their employees think..they admit to not knowing the political leanings of them , and have never tested them for critical unbiased thinking

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:49 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:17 pm
GRTfast wrote:
gmrocket wrote:

They are left leaning and do not even know what their employees think..they admit to not knowing the political leanings of them , and have never tested them for critical unbiased thinking
That site you linked to as your source for snopes issues is right leaning. It seems that you’re suggesting no one can be trusted if they have a particular political view. Facts are facts. Things are generally true or not true. The fact is, snopes (along with most if not all major fact checking sites) is on the money the majority of the time. I’m guessing you listen to Fox News as your main television news. I’d bet a month’s worth of paychecks that snopes is factually correct more than Fox is.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:17 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:49 pm
gmrocket wrote:
GRTfast wrote:

That site you linked to as your source for snopes issues is right leaning. It seems that you’re suggesting no one can be trusted if they have a particular political view. Facts are facts. Things are generally true or not true. The fact is, snopes (along with most if not all major fact checking sites) is on the money the majority of the time. I’m guessing you listen to Fox News as your main television news. I’d bet a month’s worth of paychecks that snopes is factually correct more than Fox is.
Well when you don't earn shyt for wages...

Fox.. What's that?

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:28 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:17 pm
GRTfast wrote:
gmrocket wrote:

Fox.. What's that?
Yeah, I barely make minimum wage as a senior R&D mechanical engineer for one of the largest energy companies in the world. How will I eat tonight? :lol:

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:03 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:28 pm
gmrocket wrote:
GRTfast wrote:

Fox.. What's that?
Yeah, I barely make minimum wage as a senior R&D mechanical engineer for one of the largest energy companies in the world. How will I eat tonight? :lol:
Your special

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:52 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:03 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:28 pm
gmrocket wrote:

Fox.. What's that?
Your special
My special?

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:38 pm

Sounds like the same guy I referenced to and got attacked because of where I got the news.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:45 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:48 am
Brian P wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:36 pm
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/patri ... e-doubter/

That article contains additional links which can be independently verified.

From Greenpeace (and it doesn't matter if you like them or not - and this is from 9 YEARS ago): https://www.greenpeace.org/usa/news/gre ... on-patric/

P.S. I take no position on this. "Just the facts." I'm neither a climate-change-denier nor a rabid environmentalist.
Snopes is one of the worst places to get your facts
Yes, the lefties are running the place.