House Democrats Vote in Favor of Illegal Aliens Voting

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

House Democrats Vote in Favor of Illegal Aliens Voting

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:18 pm

Of course they would. In these sanctuary cities and states they are already voting. 95,000 found in Texas alone.

"In a 228-197 vote, Democrat lawmakers opposed a Republican resolution condemning voting by illegal aliens."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/0 ... ns-voting/

Brian P
Guru
Guru

Re: House Democrats Vote in Favor of Illegal Aliens Voting

Post by Brian P » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:07 pm

Misleading title is misleading. "... overwhelmingly reject motion to condemn illegal immigrant voting" is the headline from Fox News. Voting not to condemn isn't the same as voting in favor of. I'm trying to find a non-Fox source.

Brian P
Guru
Guru

Post by Brian P » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:11 pm

The Wikipedia article seems to offer a reasonably objective view of HR 1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/For_the_P ... ct_of_2019

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:09 pm

The demoncrats are also talking about freshly brain washed 16 year olds voting as well. The only fix for this coming voting farce is like I have said, we all need to get exactly what we vote for. No more rule by mob. And end voting for people. There should be a set of rules all former voted for positions have to follow, and if they fall short they would be kicked out. No more need for a demon or repub, if they support any anti freedom issue they would be breaking the rules. Essentially we would be back to the good old days of real freedom and liberty then with no political control over individuals. No more climate lies, open up the land etc. The commies have taken control of voting, and even then it is still rule by mob. If I don't vote for it, then it should not pertain to me.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:23 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:09 pm
The demoncrats are also talking about freshly brain washed 16 year olds voting as well. The only fix for this coming voting farce is like I have said, we all need to get exactly what we vote for. No more rule by mob. And end voting for people. There should be a set of rules all former voted for positions have to follow, and if they fall short they would be kicked out. No more need for a demon or repub, if they support any anti freedom issue they would be breaking the rules. Essentially we would be back to the good old days of real freedom and liberty then with no political control over individuals. No more climate lies, open up the land etc. The commies have taken control of voting, and even then it is still rule by mob. If I don't vote for it, then it should not pertain to me.
Yep, we must outlaw "fresh" immediately, nothing but the most stale brains for this poster, Oh the humanity.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:34 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:09 pm
Anarchy!!!!!!

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:37 pm

"SICK! Nancy Pelosi SCOLDS Americans For Being Against Dem Measure Allowing Illegals Right To Vote"

"House Speaker Nancy Pelosi scolded Americans late last week for being against a Democrat measure that allows illegal aliens the right to vote.

During a press conference in Austin, Texas, Pelosi argued that America must not suppress the vote of newly arrived legal immigrants, including those who arrive in caravans at the U.S.-Mexico border."

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/sick-nancy-p ... dium=email

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:26 pm

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:36 am

"Posts" are like a tray of chocolates, some are going to be Nuts.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:35 pm

Trump says 'there should be no Mueller report' a day after House unanimously votes to make it public. Out of touch is an understatement.

TrOll

Post by TrOll » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:02 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:35 pm
Trump says 'there should be no Mueller report' a day after House unanimously votes to make it public. Out of touch is an understatement.
Talk about "out of touch"?? Just what the hell does this post you made have to do with the topic of this thread? :roll: WOW, you really are a fucking moron, aren't you! =D>
Never forget that "FAST" is relative!

Concern yourself only with being the best that YOU can be without regard to what others may think!

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:29 am

TrOll wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:02 am
Firedome8 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:35 pm
Talk about "out of touch"?? Just what the hell does this post you made have to do with the topic of this thread? :roll: WOW, you really are a fucking moron, aren't you! =D>

The house voted for real.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:34 pm

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:48 pm

chromedome you really need to be out at a green new deal rally and not here.