A Message From John Adams!

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

prairiehotrodder
Expert
Expert

Re: A Message From John Adams!

Post by prairiehotrodder » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:06 pm

i said i'd give you the last word, but i do have one question since just about everything in this area of the forum ends up about politics : Does the president of the USA "claim" to be a Christian ? I honestly don't know. I don't follow politics personally.
Brian
The Word of God is quick and powerfull
www.therocketshop.blogspot.com

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:24 pm

prairiehotrodder wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:06 pm
i said i'd give you the last word, but i do have one question since just about everything in this area of the forum ends up about politics : Does the president of the USA "claim" to be a Christian ? I honestly don't know. I don't follow politics personally.
Brian
Yes. He even hands out bibles that he autographs. That is not a joke.

Truckedup
Guru
Guru

Post by Truckedup » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:03 pm

prairiehotrodder wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:06 pm
Brian
You mean is Trump a Christian? He seems to imply he is....But anyone who wants to can say that...
Motorcycle land speed racing... wearing animal hides and clinging to vibrating oily machines propelled by fire

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:44 am

Do we really believe that morality existed before the existence of some sort of Holy Book?

How could that be?

Well, maybe there are NO Holy Books and human behavior has been driven by pending circumstance for millions of years.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:29 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:44 am
Do we really believe that morality existed before the existence of some sort of Holy Book?

How could that be?

Well, maybe there are NO Holy Books and human behavior has been driven by pending circumstance for millions of years.
There is a Carlin bit where he’s talking about prayer. He talks about how lots of people pray to different gods. The punch line is...

someone is wrong.. could it be... everybody?! :shock:

Love me some Carlin.