Where did AOC come from?

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Re: Where did AOC come from?

Post by gmrocket » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:43 pm

LoganD wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:53 pm
David Redszus wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:41 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:28 pm

Man, I can think of one politician that fits that description to a T. Can you guess who it is? I'll give you a hint. It rhymes with Shnonold Shnrump.
I can think of several: Obama, Clinton, Pelosi, Feinstein, Warren.....and the loony beat goes on.
But those names are harder for slow minds to pronounce.
I can think of several hundred politicians who are loud, arrogant, and ignorant. Liberals don't have a corner on that market, and Republicans don't either.....politicians do.

AOC is following the exact formula laid down by Donald Trump. Be loud, be brash, be controversial. Your supporters will follow you ignorantly and blindly, screw the people who don't agree. It's clearly working, here we are discussing a woman who has had very little real political impact at this point, but she's on the tip of everyone's tongue. Sounds a bit like Trump, eh? To try and pretend that Trump is somehow better because he's identified as Republican, or that AOC is somehow better because she's a Democrat is ridiculous. They're both playing a popularity game, and both of them are doing it well.
Your a clown of the first order...

No one knew of AOC before she was picked by a group with an agenda,, which they admit to

Trump... Who doesn't know him? His views have been know for years. Everyone knew exactly where he stood...

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:15 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:43 pm
LoganD wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:53 pm
David Redszus wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:41 pm

I can think of several: Obama, Clinton, Pelosi, Feinstein, Warren.....and the loony beat goes on.
But those names are harder for slow minds to pronounce.
I can think of several hundred politicians who are loud, arrogant, and ignorant. Liberals don't have a corner on that market, and Republicans don't either.....politicians do.

AOC is following the exact formula laid down by Donald Trump. Be loud, be brash, be controversial. Your supporters will follow you ignorantly and blindly, screw the people who don't agree. It's clearly working, here we are discussing a woman who has had very little real political impact at this point, but she's on the tip of everyone's tongue. Sounds a bit like Trump, eh? To try and pretend that Trump is somehow better because he's identified as Republican, or that AOC is somehow better because she's a Democrat is ridiculous. They're both playing a popularity game, and both of them are doing it well.
Your a clown of the first order...

No one knew of AOC before she was picked by a group with an agenda,, which they admit to

Trump... Who doesn't know him? His views have been know for years. Everyone knew exactly where he stood...
You got a point speaking of clowns, nobody (?) cares if DT shoots somebody on 5th Ave, DT said so.

Wonder if the same is true for AOC? #-o

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:31 pm

You got a point speaking of clowns, nobody (?) cares if DT shoots somebody on 5th Ave, DT said so.

Wonder if the same is true for AOC? #-o
Assassins with guns, like AOC, are the leading cause of firearm suicides.
You have to know which end the bullet comes out of.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:08 am

AOC shows here brilliance again today

She said that the keystone XL had a leak and the bank who financed the building of it should be held accountable!!! WTF!

The keystone XL doesn't even exist yet,, and what the hell does the bank have to do with it?

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:16 am

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:43 pm

:shock:
Last edited by j-c-c on Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:43 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:43 pm
A female freshman congressman is threatening to DT deplorables.

Interesting.

Guess it it exposes their biggest weakness, intelligence?

Go Girl. :lol:

Keep them on the ropes.

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:09 pm

I know this is suppose to be a joke, BUT, after hearing/reading some of the stuff this f...ing feckless cunt has said, I can believe she really said that! =D>

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:15 pm

Did you have any non attached toys to play with as a kid? :P