The emissions

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

Post Reply
exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4460
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

The emissions

Post by exhaustgases » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:45 am

Reading the post about the GM big block reintroduction and the mention of larger cylinders making battling emissions difficult. I would have liked to post this in that thread but that would make problems soooo. I think we should use the emissions from Al Gores jet as the baseline as well as Inslee's carbon foot print for emissions standards on that new engine. You have to just wonder how much flatulence and Co2 spews from all the crooked climate religionists, then there is that carbon foot print they all smash into us all. Funny how its all talk with them and no action, they don't want to suffer just force it on us.

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8296
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: The emissions

Post by pdq67 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:14 am

Follow the money!!

And just how much money has, "manbearpig", made off of carbon trading?

Something like MAYBE $250,000,000?

pdq67

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4460
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: The emissions

Post by exhaustgases » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:16 pm

I like how the demoncrat climate idiots on here can't say a thing, now that I've been proven right on about the climate religion. And it also looks like it is only one demoncrat person that has a multitude of sign in names, I can tell by the silent treatment from all the sign in names.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4466
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: The emissions

Post by j-c-c » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:57 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:16 pm
I like how the demoncrat climate idiots on here can't say a thing, now that I've been proven right on about the climate religion. And it also looks like it is only one demoncrat person that has a multitude of sign in names, I can tell by the silent treatment from all the sign in names.
The silence is killing you? :lol:

You know its often pointless to argue with one already convinced and vocal that they have proven themselves "right"? #-o

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4460
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: The emissions

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:07 pm

It is pointless because the green new deal has proven everything I have said is correct. And demoncrats just can't stand it. :lol: :lol: :lol: =D> =D> =D>

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8296
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: The emissions

Post by pdq67 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:49 am

If the GND is to gain traction, it will be because it will be used to, "Spread the wealth around", and not because of it helping the MMGW/CC BS!!

Anybody still remember the black lady that voted for bho because as she said, "He is going to pay my mortgage/rent for me!", and much later she was found saying something like, "bho didn't pay for my mortgage/rent!"!! And so she voted Rep. next time!

I thought it was a hoot!

Lying as*holes! Tell them what they wanna hear and then do whatever you wanna do to enrich yourself!! And fu*k the ones that voted for you!!

pdq67

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4466
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: The emissions

Post by j-c-c » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:02 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:07 pm
It is pointless because the green new deal has proven everything I have said is correct. And demoncrats just can't stand it. :lol: :lol: :lol: =D> =D> =D>
Just for S**ts and grins, please define for the rest of us often left scratching our heads, what in your mind is the definition of "proven", use as much profanity and as many non sequitors as needed.

We are in desperate need of a education of how your world works.

You repeatedly state "proof" in your replies, and seldom show a single nugget of doubt.
List any degrees you have achieved that are pertinent, or any other unique life experiences that grant you extra insight.

I'll bring the popcorn.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4460
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: The emissions

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:46 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:02 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:07 pm
It is pointless because the green new deal has proven everything I have said is correct. And demoncrats just can't stand it. :lol: :lol: :lol: =D> =D> =D>
Just for S**ts and grins, please define for the rest of us often left scratching our heads, what in your mind is the definition of "proven", use as much profanity and as many non sequitors as needed.

We are in desperate need of a education of how your world works.

You repeatedly state "proof" in your replies, and seldom show a single nugget of doubt.
List any degrees you have achieved that are pertinent, or any other unique life experiences that grant you extra insight.

I'll bring the popcorn.
This,,,,,,,,,,,,, "The demoncrat party is the take stuff away from us party". The green new deal............ ------------> No more ICE vehicles, for one.
Its all admitted you just have to listen to your goddess AOC, and if she is a good little agenda 21er no more privately owned land or homes or guns.
You know can't have guns, abortions are better right?

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8296
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: The emissions

Post by pdq67 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:34 pm

Like I have said!

They can do dammed near anything they want to AS LONG AS WE ARE ARMED!!

pdq67

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4466
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: The emissions

Post by j-c-c » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:57 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:46 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:02 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:07 pm
It is pointless because the green new deal has proven everything I have said is correct. And demoncrats just can't stand it. :lol: :lol: :lol: =D> =D> =D>
Just for S**ts and grins, please define for the rest of us often left scratching our heads, what in your mind is the definition of "proven", use as much profanity and as many non sequitors as needed.

We are in desperate need of a education of how your world works.

You repeatedly state "proof" in your replies, and seldom show a single nugget of doubt.
List any degrees you have achieved that are pertinent, or any other unique life experiences that grant you extra insight.

I'll bring the popcorn.
This,,,,,,,,,,,,, "The demoncrat party is the take stuff away from us party". The green new deal............ ------------> No more ICE vehicles, for one.
Its all admitted you just have to listen to your goddess AOC, and if she is a good little agenda 21er no more privately owned land or homes or guns.
You know can't have guns, abortions are better right?
You might want to up your meds, you make little sense, especially if the above explains YOUR definition of "proven". #-o

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4460
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: The emissions

Post by exhaustgases » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:45 pm

The green new deal proves me correct. You need the meds not me. You believe the lies not me.

Post Reply