Clinton and under age girls.

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4466
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Clinton and under age girls.

Post by j-c-c » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:40 pm

pdq67 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:47 am
Bill brutalized as well as raped many women and its been documented! There is a list of them somewhere on the web as they finally came out and exposed him!

pdq67
Does he like Beer, because he might be able to replace RBG when the spot opens up.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4413
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Clinton and under age girls.

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:26 pm

pdq67 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:24 am
Well, lets all just defend Bill for the way he has lived his life!

And Hillary and her $145,000,000 and the Uranium 1 Deal with Putin.

pdq67
Who signed off on the Uranium 1 deal ?

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8296
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Clinton and under age girls.

Post by pdq67 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:36 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:26 pm
pdq67 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:24 am
Well, lets all just defend Bill for the way he has lived his life!

And Hillary and her $145,000,000 and the Uranium 1 Deal with Putin.

pdq67
Who signed off on the Uranium 1 deal ?
I don't know what Hillary's ties to the Uranium 1 Deal were, but it's dammed sure there were ties OR their Foundation wouldn't have gotten $145,000,000 from Putin!!

pdq67

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9542
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Clinton and under age girls.

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:56 pm

Follow the money.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4413
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Clinton and under age girls.

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:57 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:56 pm
Follow the money.
Ok lets follow the money.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-sold-40- ... tic-802613

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thinkprogr ... de50c/amp/

The Intercept reported that Kushner’s father met with Qatar’s finance minister, Ali Sharif al-Emadi, in New York last April. They pitched a $1 billion investment to renovate the struggling tower. The Qataris rejected the pitch because they did not believe they’d ever be able to recover their investment. Soon thereafter, the Trump administration supported an economic blockade of the country by Saudi Arabia.

“Here’s a question for you: If they had given Kushner the money, would there have been a blockade? I don’t think so,” a financial analyst opined to the New Yorker. NBC News reported that “Qatari government officials visiting the U.S. in late January and early February considered turning over to Mueller what they believe is evidence of efforts by their country’s Persian Gulf neighbors in coordination with Kushner to hurt their country.”

Fuc$ing crime family, , Follow the money

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8296
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Clinton and under age girls.

Post by pdq67 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:27 am

Vindictive SOB's, aren't they!!

It would have been better for all involved if they would have parted and forgot it!

pdq67

User avatar
Dave Koehler
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4032
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:19 pm
Location: Urbana, IL USA
Contact:

Re: Clinton and under age girls.

Post by Dave Koehler » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:31 pm

Let me see if I have this right.
This thread was about Bill Clinton and speculative brutalizing of numerous unknown, real or imagined women.
NOW it's about the President?
How does this happen?
Dave Koehler - Koehler Injection
Fuel Injection - Nitrous Charger - Balancing - Nitrous Master software
http://www.koehlerinjection.com
"Never let a race car know that you are in a hurry."

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4703
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: Clinton and under age girls.

Post by Ken0069 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:01 pm

Dave Koehler wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:31 pm
Let me see if I have this right.
This thread was about Bill Clinton and speculative brutalizing of numerous unknown, real or imagined women.
NOW it's about the President?
How does this happen?
Simple really and can be summed up in one word! DEMONKKKRATS!!

Every time I come in here and read some of the bullshit that's written, I understand more and more why civil wars start!!
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9542
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Clinton and under age girls.

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:08 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:57 am
1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:56 pm
Follow the money.
Ok lets follow the money.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-sold-40- ... tic-802613

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thinkprogr ... de50c/amp/

The Intercept reported that Kushner’s father met with Qatar’s finance minister, Ali Sharif al-Emadi, in New York last April. They pitched a $1 billion investment to renovate the struggling tower. The Qataris rejected the pitch because they did not believe they’d ever be able to recover their investment. Soon thereafter, the Trump administration supported an economic blockade of the country by Saudi Arabia.

“Here’s a question for you: If they had given Kushner the money, would there have been a blockade? I don’t think so,” a financial analyst opined to the New Yorker. NBC News reported that “Qatari government officials visiting the U.S. in late January and early February considered turning over to Mueller what they believe is evidence of efforts by their country’s Persian Gulf neighbors in coordination with Kushner to hurt their country.”

Fuc$ing crime family, , Follow the money
Fake News.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4413
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Clinton and under age girls.

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:47 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:08 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:57 am
1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:56 pm
Follow the money.
Ok lets follow the money.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-sold-40- ... tic-802613

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thinkprogr ... de50c/amp/

The Intercept reported that Kushner’s father met with Qatar’s finance minister, Ali Sharif al-Emadi, in New York last April. They pitched a $1 billion investment to renovate the struggling tower. The Qataris rejected the pitch because they did not believe they’d ever be able to recover their investment. Soon thereafter, the Trump administration supported an economic blockade of the country by Saudi Arabia.

“Here’s a question for you: If they had given Kushner the money, would there have been a blockade? I don’t think so,” a financial analyst opined to the New Yorker. NBC News reported that “Qatari government officials visiting the U.S. in late January and early February considered turning over to Mueller what they believe is evidence of efforts by their country’s Persian Gulf neighbors in coordination with Kushner to hurt their country.”

Fuc$ing crime family, , Follow the money
Fake News.
Who didn't know that.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4466
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Clinton and under age girls.

Post by j-c-c » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:09 pm

Ken0069 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:01 pm
Dave Koehler wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:31 pm
Let me see if I have this right.
This thread was about Bill Clinton and speculative brutalizing of numerous unknown, real or imagined women.
NOW it's about the President?
How does this happen?
Simple really and can be summed up in one word! DEMONKKKRATS!!

Every time I come in here and read some of the bullshit that's written, I understand more and more why civil wars start!!


Really?

Explain.

You know there usually are two sides to a conflict. Impress us with your sharing the merits of both sides without bias.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9542
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Clinton and under age girls.

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:47 pm

"Records in Jeffrey Epstein [Blank Post] trafficking case one step closer to being made public" =D>

"A federal court of appeals in New York on Monday moved a step closer to unsealing documents that could reveal new evidence in the case of Jeffrey Epstein, who’s been accused of being part of an international [Blank Post] trafficking operation.

A three-judge panel for the U.S. Court of Appeals gave the parties until March 29 to argue their case that the documents detailing the alleged international [Blank Post] trafficking operation should remain sealed.

The evidence will be made public unless the lawyers make a convincing argument, the panel said, according to the Miami Herald.

An unusual coalition of media organizations, a far-right conspiracy theorist and Epstein’s own attorney Alan Dershowitz are seeking to have the record made public in a lawsuit against Epstein’s alleged madam, Ghislane Maxwell."

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny ... utType=amp

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6753
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: Clinton and under age girls.

Post by David Redszus » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:30 am

The term "underage girls" is often mentioned without a precise definition of the term.

Each state has laws defining the "age of consent" which vary from state to state.
In thirty three states the age of consent is 16 years old; in which case statutory rape does not apply.

Age of Consent throughout history has usually coincided with the age of puberty although at
sometimes it has been as early as seven. Early on age of consent was a familial or tribal matter and
only became a legal one in the Greco-Roman period. The Roman tradition served as the base for
Christian Europe as well as the Christian Church itself which generally, essentially based upon
biological development, set it at 12 or 14 but continued to set the absolute minimum at seven. In the
past century there has been a tendency to raise the age of consent but the reasons for the change
have not always been clear and the issue has been further complicated by the reluctance of many
contemporary historians to recognize what the actual age of consent in the past has been. This failure
has distorted the importance of biology on age of consent in the past.

If a boy under the age of consent, has sexx with a 13 year girl, it is legal in most states.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4466
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Clinton and under age girls.

Post by j-c-c » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:25 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:47 pm
"Records in Jeffrey Epstein [Blank Post] trafficking case one step closer to being made public" =D>

"A federal court of appeals in New York on Monday moved a step closer to unsealing documents that could reveal new evidence in the case of Jeffrey Epstein, who’s been accused of being part of an international [Blank Post] trafficking operation.

A three-judge panel for the U.S. Court of Appeals gave the parties until March 29 to argue their case that the documents detailing the alleged international [Blank Post] trafficking operation should remain sealed.

The evidence will be made public unless the lawyers make a convincing argument, the panel said, according to the Miami Herald.

An unusual coalition of media organizations, a far-right conspiracy theorist and Epstein’s own attorney Alan Dershowitz are seeking to have the record made public in a lawsuit against Epstein’s alleged madam, Ghislane Maxwell."

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny ... utType=amp
The sealed records are rumored to show a connection to Margo Lago, this should be interesting.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9542
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Clinton and under age girls.

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:06 pm

Where is Margo Lago?

Post Reply