I think I'm in love

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

I think I'm in love

Post by gmrocket » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:35 pm

With the South Dakota governor

Kristi Noem.....

Especially her riot boosting legislation

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Re: I think I'm in love

Post by Ken0069 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:25 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:35 pm

Kristi Noem.....

?? Care to elaborate on that a bit? I'm somewhat in the dark here? :-k
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:42 pm

gmrocket wrote:

Kristi Noem.....

Sadly, it does not surprise me at all that you would support someone who seeks to enact legislation that increases government power and encroaches on citizens’ first amendment rights. Just like a good little fascist would.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:13 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:42 pm
gmrocket wrote:

Kristi Noem.....

Sadly, it does not surprise me at all that you would support someone who seeks to enact legislation that increases government power and encroaches on citizens’ first amendment rights. Just like a good little fascist would.
And it doesn't surprise me you would be against her and what she did.

If we can bring to justice terrorists from around the world, why not those who fund and promote domestic rioting and rioters who terrorize within your own country?

State borders should not protect those who fund, organize and promote that garbage...open borders right? Hahahaha

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:38 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:13 pm
GRTfast wrote:
gmrocket wrote:

Kristi Noem.....

If we can bring to justice terrorists from around the world, why not those who fund and promote domestic rioting and rioters who terrorize within your own country?

State borders should not protect those who fund, organize and promote that garbage...open borders right? Hahahaha
Her legislation allows the government to go after people who fund protests, regardless of if they are peaceful or not. It’s a big brother scare tactic meant to preemptively quell people from exercising their constitutional rights.

If I pay for some people to go protest, and those people start a riot, that isn’t my fault. I paid for them to protest.

If you pay someone to paint your house, and they burn down your neighbors house, are you responsible for that?

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:58 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:38 pm
gmrocket wrote:
GRTfast wrote:

Her legislation allows the government to go after people who fund protests, regardless of if they are peaceful or not. It’s a big brother scare tactic meant to preemptively quell people from exercising their constitutional rights.

If I pay for some people to go protest, and those people start a riot, that isn’t my fault. I paid for them to protest.

If you pay someone to paint your house, and they burn down your neighbors house, are you responsible for that?
Nope...a peaceful protest is not a riot and vise versa.

But go ahead and keep giving money ..

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:04 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:58 pm
GRTfast wrote:
gmrocket wrote:

Uhh, it was a hypothetical scenario. I didn’t think I’d have to spell that out for you. Thinking about it a little more, it isn’t so shocking considering you probably fancy yourself as a small government guy, whilst simultaneously supporting a government official who seeks to trample individual rights guaranteed by the constitution. Such a confused little Trumpian. Bless your heart.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:00 pm

In Pennington County, SD about 6,300 voters are registered to a single rural address where it is clear no one resides; about 1,400 people are similarly registered to vote from a business address in Hanson County.

Some county auditors say they routinely approve voter registration forms, signed under penalty of perjury by applicants, which they believe contain false information about where the applicant resides. A top election official in the Secretary of State’s Office said she is aware of voter registration discrepancies but has not been ordered by a court to challenge questionable registration applications.

Electoral irregularities ?

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:16 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:00 pm
In Pennington County, SD about 6,300 voters are registered to a single rural address where it is clear no one resides; about 1,400 people are similarly registered to vote from a business address in Hanson County.

Some county auditors say they routinely approve voter registration forms, signed under penalty of perjury by applicants, which they believe contain false information about where the applicant resides. A top election official in the Secretary of State’s Office said she is aware of voter registration discrepancies but has not been ordered by a court to challenge questionable registration applications.

Electoral irregularities ?
Hey clown show, this is about riot boosting.

Take your off topic shyt somewhere else.

Unless you can manage to find your big boy pants and join in?

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:19 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:04 pm
gmrocket wrote:
GRTfast wrote:

Uhh, it was a hypothetical scenario. I didn’t think I’d have to spell that out for you. Thinking about it a little more, it isn’t so shocking considering you probably fancy yourself as a small government guy, whilst simultaneously supporting a government official who seeks to trample individual rights guaranteed by the constitution. Such a confused little Trumpian. Bless your heart.
Yup, small government guy and also rule of law!! pretty radical huh?

I doubt you even understand what the riot boosting is, by the way your talking.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:02 am

gmrocket wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:19 pm
GRTfast wrote:
gmrocket wrote:

Did you read her legislation?

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:17 am

GRTfast wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:02 am
gmrocket wrote:
GRTfast wrote:

I asked you first...

Never mind, since you didn't, I'll explain

Her legislation is pretty simple. Go after those who fund, provide support, logistics, encourage or anything else like food etc to rioters

That means , fine them and charge them for being an active participant in the riot.

It's no different than going after a king pin of a drug cartel... or are you against that too?

For far too long states and energy companies have been left with massive costs, delays and roadblocks because it wasn't worth the time and more costs to hit the the low life rioters themselves....many of them have no job or a penny to their name.

A lot of the eco natzi protesters are the same group of losers who travel around the country rioting for the sake of rioting..

Then walk away laughing and in to the next "cause" funded by the behind the scenes riot boosters

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:10 am

gmrocket wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:17 am
GRTfast wrote:
gmrocket wrote:

I asked you first...

Her legislation is pretty simple. Go after those who fund, provide support, logistics, encourage or anything else like food etc to rioters

That means , fine them and charge them for being an active participant in the riot.

It's no different than going after a king pin of a drug cartel... or are you against that too?

For far too long states and energy companies have been left with massive costs, delays and roadblocks because it wasn't worth the time and more costs to hit the the low life rioters themselves....many of them have no job or a penny to their name.

A lot of the eco natzi protesters are the same group of losers who travel around the country rioting for the sake of rioting..

Then walk away laughing and in to the next "cause" funded by the behind the scenes riot boosters
"riot" is not defined in her legislation, which is purposefully done such that any protesters and people funding the protesters are subject to repercussions for simply exercising their rights. I know that is difficult to understand when you are a fascist who isn't aware that they are a fascist.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:21 am

GRTfast wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:10 am
gmrocket wrote:
GRTfast wrote:

I asked you first...

"riot" is not defined in her legislation, which is purposefully done such that any protesters and people funding the protesters are subject to repercussions for simply exercising their rights. I know that is difficult to understand when you are a fascist who isn't aware that they are a fascist.
Nope, she doesn't need to define it. Law enforcement categorize what a riot is. Or you can look up riot in the dictionary, it's not a new word she made up

Oh boy, I'm a fascist?? That's new, never heard a lefty call anyone a fascist before...IM SHOCKED!!

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:33 am

gmrocket wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:21 am
GRTfast wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:10 am
gmrocket wrote:

I asked you first...

Nope, she doesn't need to define it. Law enforcement categorize what a riot is. Or you can look up riot in the dictionary, it's not a new word she made up

Oh boy, I'm a fascist?? That's new, never heard a lefty call anyone a fascist before...IM SHOCKED!!
Keep supporting the suppression of constitutional rights and not calling yourself a fascist whilst supporting the most authoritarian/fascist presidential administration we've ever had. I'll keep laughing and shaking my head.