Visit To Vietnam Brings $15 Billion Dollar Boeing Contract And Thousands Of Jobs To U.S.

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Visit To Vietnam Brings $15 Billion Dollar Boeing Contract And Thousands Of Jobs To U.S.

Post by 1989TransAm » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:28 am

This is bad news to the lefties on this forum who thought that President Trump came away with nothing from is recent trip to Vietnam. :D

"Boeing Secures $15.7 Billion Vietnam Orders During Trump’s Hanoi Visit
Vietnam’s Bamboo Airways and VietJet Aviation JSC signed deals to buy 110 aircraft from Boeing Co. during President Donald Trump’s visit to Hanoi for a summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un.

Bamboo agreed to purchase 10 787-9 Dreamliners worth about $3 billion, while VietJet’s order is for 100 737 Max planes valued at $12.7 billion, Boeing said Wednesday. VietJet’s 100-plane commitment was unveiled at the Farnborough air show last year. The accords were signed in the presence of Trump and Vietnam’s President Nguyen Phu Trong.

Vietnam’s airlines are expanding their fleets as rising incomes and the region’s growing economies are spurring many to fly for the first time, boosting demand in the Asia Pacific, whose air-travel market is projected to surpass that of North America and Europe combined. Demand in Vietnam is also expected to climb after U.S. regulators last month gave their approval to the nation’s air-safety system, making its airlines eligible to begin direct flights to the U.S. and codeshare with American carriers.

The Chicago-based planemaker had been involved in the effort to get the safety rating, which would allow state-owned Vietnam Airlines to launch nonstop flights to Los Angeles and San Francisco, and proceed with a long-planned order for either Boeing 777-8 or Airbus SE A350-1000 aircraft.
That’s more fantastic news for American workers."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/0 ... bs-to-u-s/

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Re: Visit To Vietnam Brings $15 Billion Dollar Boeing Contract And Thousands Of Jobs To U.S.

Post by j-c-c » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:06 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:28 am
This is bad news to the lefties on this forum who thought that President Trump came away with nothing from is recent trip to Vietnam. :D

"Boeing Secures $15.7 Billion Vietnam Orders During Trump’s Hanoi Visit
Vietnam’s Bamboo Airways and VietJet Aviation JSC signed deals to buy 110 aircraft from Boeing Co. during President Donald Trump’s visit to Hanoi for a summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un.

Bamboo agreed to purchase 10 787-9 Dreamliners worth about $3 billion, while VietJet’s order is for 100 737 Max planes valued at $12.7 billion, Boeing said Wednesday. VietJet’s 100-plane commitment was unveiled at the Farnborough air show last year. The accords were signed in the presence of Trump and Vietnam’s President Nguyen Phu Trong.

Vietnam’s airlines are expanding their fleets as rising incomes and the region’s growing economies are spurring many to fly for the first time, boosting demand in the Asia Pacific, whose air-travel market is projected to surpass that of North America and Europe combined. Demand in Vietnam is also expected to climb after U.S. regulators last month gave their approval to the nation’s air-safety system, making its airlines eligible to begin direct flights to the U.S. and codeshare with American carriers.

The Chicago-based planemaker had been involved in the effort to get the safety rating, which would allow state-owned Vietnam Airlines to launch nonstop flights to Los Angeles and San Francisco, and proceed with a long-planned order for either Boeing 777-8 or Airbus SE A350-1000 aircraft.
That’s more fantastic news for American workers."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/0 ... bs-to-u-s/
What, they don't have a fax machine in Hanoi to send in an order for airplanes, DR had to uber in on AF1 to pick up the paperwork?

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Re: Visit To Vietnam Brings $15 Billion Dollar Boeing Contract And Thousands Of Jobs To U.S.

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:30 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:06 pm
What, they don't have a fax machine in Hanoi to send in an order for airplanes, DR had to uber in on AF1 to pick up the paperwork?
Heard they have a sweet golf course in Nam..... :lol:

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:45 pm

And the girls fu*k you long time!!

He, He!!

pdq67

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:09 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:30 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Someone's JEALOOOOUUSSS

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:24 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:09 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
j-c-c wrote:
Someone's JEALOOOOUUSSS
Who in their right mind would be jealous of a proven pathological non emphatic liar who justifies assaulting women because of his perceived position and has such an inferiority complex he threatens to sue anyone who releases his educational transcripts or SAT's?

The day I am jealous of that POS, shoot me.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:41 pm

Coming from the idiot who would prefer Hillary Clinton over President Trump. ^^^^^^^^^^

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:00 am

j-c-c wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:24 pm
gmrocket wrote:
sanfordandson wrote:

Someone's JEALOOOOUUSSS
Who in their right mind would be jealous of a proven pathological non emphatic liar who justifies assaulting women because of his perceived position and has such an inferiority complex he threatens to sue anyone who releases his educational transcripts or SAT's?

I'll be back in a minute,,, gotta go get my gun.

Hahahahahahaha

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:44 am

gmrocket wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:00 am
j-c-c wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:24 pm
gmrocket wrote:

Someone's JEALOOOOUUSSS

I'll be back in a minute,,, gotta go get my gun.

Hahahahahahaha
I believe in the 2nd, BTW

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:56 pm

I was under the impression that a foreign company doing business in China, that the Chinese Gov. owned 51 percent of said foreign company as well as 51 percent of said profits.

Is this so, and if so, just how much money did Boeing really make?

If this isn't right, then please explain why?

Oh, and I wonder how long it will be before the Chi-Coms are copying Boeings designs and tech.!!

Thanks,

pdq67