If you hate cars and like appartment living

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

If you hate cars and like appartment living

Post by exhaustgases » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:22 pm

The keep supporting the climate religion demoncrats. Yall really need to do the study and see how they will run your lives. Hail to the green new deal.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Re: If you hate cars and like appartment living

Post by exhaustgases » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:26 pm

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... -new-deal/
Everyone on here that battles with the local commies that come here need to keep throwing this green new deal at them. As we all can see they can't battle me any more because what I have been saying for a long time is now true and in their faces.

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:31 am

Right, apartment living in a high-rise, busses and bicycles.

Maybe an electric scooter?

Come rain, snow, or shine!

He, He!!

Oh, that dammed GW/CC is dropping something like 5" of snow here at 15 degrees! It's cold as Hillary's heart out!

pdq67

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:03 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:22 pm
The keep supporting the climate religion demoncrats. Yall really need to do the study and see how they will run your lives. Hail to the green new deal.
Mr "everything is black or white" speaks with the typical divisive wisdom of the day.

Bet you were also rabid anti lead back in the day, right?

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:50 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:03 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Mr "everything is black or white" speaks with the typical divisive wisdom of the day.

We don't have to worry about Lead because the EPA picked on them so bad that Doe Run, Herculaneum, MO said ta hell with it and shut down!! It was our last primary Lead Smelter. And now they are going after the Secondary Smelters!!

Know for a fact, "been there, seen it done"!

pdq67

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:37 pm

pdq67 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:50 pm
j-c-c wrote:
exhaustgases wrote:

We don't have to worry about Lead because the EPA picked on them so bad that Doe Run, Herculaneum, MO said ta hell with it and shut down!! It was our last primary Lead Smelter. And now they are going after the Secondary Smelters!!

Know for a fact, "been there, seen it done"!

pdq67
I was referring to this "lead" pre 1975:

"Tetraethyllead is a highly toxic compound used as a gasoline additive. It causes acute toxic psychosis or chronic poisoning if inhaled or absorbed through the skin. TETRAETHYL LEAD, LIQUID is a colorless liquid with a characteristic odor.
Chemical Names: Tetraethyllead; Plumbane, t...
Molecular Formula: Pb(C2H5)4 or C8H20Pb
Safety Summary: Laboratory Chemical Safety ...

Not sure what "lead" you are referencing.

Alan Roehrich
Guru
Guru

Post by Alan Roehrich » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:03 pm

j-c-c wrote:

Well, no one was going to mention your proclivity for the consumption of paint chips, out of considerations for your delicate feelings.

Oh, lead was removed from gasoline because it poisoned catalytic converters, not people.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:56 am

The apartments will be where every peeon that is not a multimillionaire will live in the green new deal. They don't plan on anyone owning personal homes and land when the gnd arrives.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:32 am

Alan Roehrich wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:03 pm
j-c-c wrote:

Well, no one was going to mention your proclivity for the consumption of paint chips, out of considerations for your delicate feelings.

Oh, lead was removed from gasoline because it poisoned catalytic converters, not people.
You can spare me the delicate feelings, ask around.

And on lead, unintended(?) consequences then are a bitch?

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:53 am

Alan Roehrich wrote:
j-c-c wrote:

They didn't give a fu*k about us or they wouldn't have sold TEL in the 1st place AND they knew how deadly the stuff was from the start! Lab tech's dying and such.

Oh, I figure that Doe Run's/ASARCO's elemental lead was used to make TEL back then.

pdq67

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:37 pm

pdq67 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:53 am
Alan Roehrich wrote:
j-c-c wrote:

They didn't give a fu*k about us or they wouldn't have sold TEL in the 1st place AND they knew how deadly the stuff was from the start! Lab tech's dying and such.

Oh, I figure that Doe Run's/ASARCO's elemental lead was used to make TEL back then.

pdq67
So blame somebody else, no personal responsibility here, for leaded house paint, lead toothpaste tubes, water pipe lead solder, lead weighted curtain pull cords, etc.

Reminds me of the current wave of climate deniers, until they are underwater, and want to blame some one else after decades of arguing.

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:28 pm

As Joe Friday would say, "Just the facts Mam, just the facts!"...

I personally like, "Triptane", but it would cost too much.

pdq67

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:31 am

There was less cancer in the days of TEL. It is still here but much more limited, not many engines burning it now.
I would bet lung cancer rose when TEL was banned.
I guess lead is like crude oil it comes from outer space, so its not good to have it on the earth, right? Yeah I'm guessing all demoncrats think that.

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:06 pm

The last person that I read about that died from lead poisoning was shot!!

Kinda like I have NEVER seen or read about anybody dying on the street corner from SMOG in Los Angles!!

Cleaning up our air, (vehicular-wise), by 98 percent has cost us more than a $TRILLION!! The EPA, being out of control, wants to remove all vehicular producing air pollution AND they are going to do it by pushing us over into ELECTRIC powered vehicles/mass transit!!

Oh, and btw, that last 2 percent will probably cost us another $TRILLION!!

Now, just where is the electrical energy going to come from to do this? They have done their hardest to kill, "King Coal", so??? Nuke is pretty-much DOA nowadays!!

They won't have to produce any more energy because very few will be driving!

Think about this shit real hard!!

pdq67

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:12 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:31 am
There was less cancer in the days of TEL. It is still here but much more limited, not many engines burning it now.
I would bet lung cancer rose when TEL was banned.
I guess lead is like crude oil it comes from outer space, so its not good to have it on the earth, right? Yeah I'm guessing all demoncrats think that.
Thanks for the example, lead mainly effects the nervous system and development, or in layman's terms makes one stupid.

Cancer is not considered one of its toxic effects. :roll: