NBC Admits Hillary Clinton Used her Job to Cover up Pedophile Rings as Secretary of State

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

Post Reply
1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 10294
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

NBC Admits Hillary Clinton Used her Job to Cover up Pedophile Rings as Secretary of State

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:55 pm

A Friday news drop

"The NBC investigation was broadcast at a time when they were a real news organization rather than a branch of the Democratic Party’s PR department, and provided internal State Department memos to back up claims of a massive Hillary Clinton elite pedophile ring cover-up.
“Serious allegations concerning the State Department,” the NBC anchor announced, before launching into the disturbing details that mainstream media would be unable to report on in 2017.
“There is an old saying in Washington that the cover-up is worse than the crime. But in this case both parts of it are disturbing,” Chuck Todd continued.
“Allegations of prostitution and pedophilia, and allegations that those crimes were somehow covered up or not looked into. So the State Department this morning is having to respond to those claims, and those investigations involve misconduct by State Department officials, including an Ambassador and security agents attached to then secretary of state, Hillary Clinton.
“There is an old saying in Washington that the cover-up is worse than the crime. But in this case both parts of it are disturbing,” Chuck Todd continued.
“Allegations of prostitution and pedophilia, and allegations that those crimes were somehow covered up or not looked into. So the State Department this morning is having to respond to those claims, and those investigations involve misconduct by State Department officials, including an Ambassador and security agents attached to then secretary of state, Hillary Clinton."

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4966
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: NBC Admits Hillary Clinton Used her Job to Cover up Pedophile Rings as Secretary of State

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:49 pm

And can you imagine if this was done by Trump and what the news media would be booming with 24 hours a day for months on end.
If its a fellow deep stater all is swept under the rug, all kept secret. And then I get the crap when I post stuff that is not found in the crooked news media. Look no farther than the HHiiilllarry question and you will see the biggest conspiracy ever, and the Trump collusion fakery continues.
All the DOJ and feebi files that pertain to any demoncrat like the one in this topic need to be declassified now.

rebelrouser
Expert
Expert
Posts: 585
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: NBC Admits Hillary Clinton Used her Job to Cover up Pedophile Rings as Secretary of State

Post by rebelrouser » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:50 pm

The NBC news report is about allegations that an ambassador is under investigation, that held office while Hillary was secretary of state. Do you really think the secretary of state micro manages all the thousands of state department employees? I guess when Edgar Maddison Welch raided the pizza restaurant with an AR-15 looking for Hillary you were waiting in the car right?

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4966
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: NBC Admits Hillary Clinton Used her Job to Cover up Pedophile Rings as Secretary of State

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:56 pm

rebelrouser wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:50 pm
The NBC news report is about allegations that an ambassador is under investigation, that held office while Hillary was secretary of state. Do you really think the secretary of state micro manages all the thousands of state department employees? I guess when Edgar Maddison Welch raided the pizza restaurant with an AR-15 looking for Hillary you were waiting in the car right?
More moronic demonrat babble.

Like the rest of the commies here just get rid of any fuel burning device you have and start supporting your green new deal. You really do not belong on an automotive fuel burning engine website.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4937
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: NBC Admits Hillary Clinton Used her Job to Cover up Pedophile Rings as Secretary of State

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:35 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:56 pm
rebelrouser wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:50 pm
The NBC news report is about allegations that an ambassador is under investigation, that held office while Hillary was secretary of state. Do you really think the secretary of state micro manages all the thousands of state department employees? I guess when Edgar Maddison Welch raided the pizza restaurant with an AR-15 looking for Hillary you were waiting in the car right?
More moronic democrat babble.

Like the rest of the commies here just get rid of any fuel burning device you have and start supporting your green new deal. You really do not belong on an automotive fuel burning engine website.
More moronic babble.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5089
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: NBC Admits Hillary Clinton Used her Job to Cover up Pedophile Rings as Secretary of State

Post by j-c-c » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:46 pm

Impeach HC!

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8404
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: NBC Admits Hillary Clinton Used her Job to Cover up Pedophile Rings as Secretary of State

Post by pdq67 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:12 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This as well as bho.

pdq67

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4966
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: NBC Admits Hillary Clinton Used her Job to Cover up Pedophile Rings as Secretary of State

Post by exhaustgases » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:32 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:35 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:56 pm
rebelrouser wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:50 pm
The NBC news report is about allegations that an ambassador is under investigation, that held office while Hillary was secretary of state. Do you really think the secretary of state micro manages all the thousands of state department employees? I guess when Edgar Maddison Welch raided the pizza restaurant with an AR-15 looking for Hillary you were waiting in the car right?
More moronic democrat babble.

Like the rest of the commies here just get rid of any fuel burning device you have and start supporting your green new deal. You really do not belong on an automotive fuel burning engine website.
More moronic babble.
I'm not the one supporting a climate religion party to take away stuff, that is you and identifies you as a total ignorant moron.

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8404
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: NBC Admits Hillary Clinton Used her Job to Cover up Pedophile Rings as Secretary of State

Post by pdq67 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:48 pm

IMHO!!

If the GND get's traction, WE will be in trouble!!

Not so much by the implementation of it, but because of the vast amount of MONEY that will be wasted, much less stolen!

I don't think it can REALLY be implemented without destroying society as we know it today...

pdq67

Post Reply