Looks Like Canada's Trudeau Is Up Shit Creek Without A Paddle!

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Re: Looks Like Canada's Trudeau Is Up Shit Creek Without A Paddle!

Post by gmrocket » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:54 am

Most Canadians see right through obama, he's Justin's evil twin brother from a different mother...

When they see each other, there's a warm embrace that's lasts waaaay to long

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:08 am

gmrocket wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:54 am
Most Canadians see right through obama, he's Justin's evil twin brother from a different mother...

When they see each other, there's a warm embrace that's lasts waaaay to long
Yup, I don't know if president shit stain is homosexual or not, but I do believe he'd hold one in his mouth while riding on a bumpy road until it went LIMP! :wink:
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:24 am

Ken,

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"Yup, I don't know if president shit stain is homosexual or not, but I do believe he'd hold one in his mouth while riding on a bumpy road until it went LIMP!"

Way neat analogy imho!!

Screw 1,000 whor*s and you are a great, "co*ksman"!

Suck one di*k, and you will be forever remembered after you die for being a, "cocksu*ker"!!

pdq67

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:21 pm

More shyt in our villlage idiots fan

The OECD is looking into his corruption, the world bank is looking at Canada differently, another female liberal has come out and said he yelled at her for coming out to say she's had enough and won't be running for re election..

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:29 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:21 pm

The OECD is looking into his corruption, the world bank is looking at Canada differently, another female liberal has come out and said he yelled at her for coming out to say she's had enough and won't be running for re election..
From what I've seen/heard, this couldn't happen to a nicer guy!!
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

Big Boyz Toyz!

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:36 am

Ken0069 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:29 pm
gmrocket wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:21 pm

From what I've seen/heard, this couldn't happen to a nicer guy!!
Yup, he's one super duper liberal jackazz who fooled a lot of people

Not me, I knew that schmuck was the typical liberal turd long before he was in politics

The AP, associated press in your country just put out a glowing fake news piece about the jerkoff,, apparently they think you guys don't have internet or anything else outside your boarders....

Crap, even china is bashing him over it,, chinas dictatship is calling him a hypocrite.. Hahahaha

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:56 am

Despite Massive Media Effort Justin Trudeau’s Judicial Corruption Scandal Won’t Go Away…
by sundance
March 21, 2019
The left-wing media in Canada is doing everything possible to shape, defend and protect Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau from a corruption scandal created by his pressure to stop a criminal case against SNC-Lavalin. Background Here and Update Here.

The depth of the corruption is evidenced by the level of manipulation deployed by the Canadian state-run media, and yet they are still unable to bury the issue for him.

In the latest development….
Reuters wrote: OTTAWA – A Canadian cabinet minister, who had quit in protest over the government’s handling of a corruption scandal, said she and others had more to say about the matter, indicating more pain to come for embattled Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

Trudeau has been on the defensive since Feb. 7 over allegations that top officials working for him leaned on former Justice Minister Jody Wilson-Raybould last year to ensure that construction company SNC-Lavalin Group Inc avoided a corruption trial.

“There’s much more to the story that should be told,” former Treasury Board President Jane Philpott told Macleans’ magazine in an interview released on Thursday.
The interview with liberal Jane Philpott outlines how the far-left within her party are furious that she dare expose criminal conduct by Justin Trudeau. The once lauded and praised Ms. Philpott is now the subject of targeted attacks against her simply because she refused to participate in the cover-up.

More on this HERE!

Big Boyz Toyz!

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:17 pm

Another one of his female cabinet ministers quit the other day..so three women.

He proceeded to yell at her..so she told the media. He's a fake feminist, fn beautiful!!

So in the budget he just released it's loaded with FREE shyt for everyone,, he's gonna buy his was out of the mess

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:58 pm

Trudeau is swirling the drain , more and more every day...it's so crazy, every day we hear about some other lie Trudeau told, or is telling

Pretty much the whole country is turning on the pices of shyt feminist lefty...mostly the women, now know they have been conned.

He hasn't been seen with his wife in weeks, his whole inner circle is quitting around him, secret recordings were made , which proved one of his gofers was a liar.

It's a great time to be Canadian,, the whole federal lefty party is falling apart right in front of our eyes..so far 4 have quit or let go

In the short time he's been in power, he's been charged 5 times by the ethics committee for ethics violations,, so many other blunders and screw ups

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:55 am

gmrocket wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:58 pm
Trudeau is swirling the drain , more and more every day...it's so crazy, every day we hear about some other lie Trudeau told, or is telling

Pretty much the whole country is turning on the pices of shyt feminist lefty...mostly the women, now know they have been conned.

He hasn't been seen with his wife in weeks, his whole inner circle is quitting around him, secret recordings were made , which proved one of his gofers was a liar.

It's a great time to be Canadian,, the whole federal lefty party is falling apart right in front of our eyes..so far 4 have quit or let go

In the short time he's been in power, he's been charged 5 times by the ethics committee for ethics violations,, so many other blunders and screw ups
What, he is in a race with DT to see who can hit bottom first?

Make Canada Second greatest Again.

Trudeau, you magnificent wannabe bastard!

gmc406

Post by gmc406 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:38 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:55 am
gmrocket wrote:

Wanna trade? I’ll take your right winged government for our lefty straight across. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. I’ll trade our JT for your DT, and I’ll even pay for shipping........I’m starting to hear crickets.

Trudeau has managed to destroy a country in less than four years. Our economy is in the toilet and he has embarrassed us on the world scale. China now doesn’t want our canola and India doesn’t want our lentils.

Don’t get me started with Canadian politics. The left can’t run a country nor a province. It’s been proven time and time again.

.......and then there’s the oil thing he’s managed to screw up.

gmc406

Post by gmc406 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:45 pm

If Trudeau manages to win the next election in October, there will be a major uproar. The west will have no choice but to separate from Canada. Western separatism is gaining momentum daily.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:07 pm

gmc406 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:38 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:55 am
gmrocket wrote:

Wanna trade? I’ll take your right winged government for our lefty straight across. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. I’ll trade our JT for your DT, and I’ll even pay for shipping........I’m starting to hear crickets.

Trudeau has managed to destroy a country in less than four years. Our economy is in the toilet and he has embarrassed us on the world scale. China now doesn’t want our canola and India doesn’t want our lentils.

Don’t get me started with Canadian politics. The left can’t run a country nor a province. It’s been proven time and time again.

.......and then there’s the oil thing he’s managed to screw up.
Such a black and white choice?

Sorry, we have plenty of our own non narcissistic moral bound intelligent thoughtful proven leaders among us .

This rebellious fluke will soon likely implode.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:56 pm

gmc406 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:45 pm
If Trudeau manages to win the next election in October, there will be a major uproar. The west will have no choice but to separate from Canada. Western separatism is gaining momentum daily.
Turdeau is already planning the win,, he is silencing media that isn't "trusted ". That's his own words.

He'll be paying government trusted media outlets through his 595 million dollar fund.

The minute he announced it, you could see left wing media jockeying for position....sucking up for their piece of the 595 Million dollar pie

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:33 pm

the daily blunders this clown does is beyond unbelievable....on the weekend he was ripped a new azzhole by a volunteer who was filling sandbags in a flood zone.

trudeaus showed up, just everything down so he could do a photo opp....the volunteer was pizzed to say the least...great vido online of it.

and then today ,,this. he mistakenly thanks china in a speech when he was talking to the japanese prime minister who was sitting beside him visiting canada . ya, china who hates japan,,but they look the same right? what a bafoon

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thepos ... china/amp/
Last edited by gmrocket on Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.