Looks Like Canada's Trudeau Is Up Shit Creek Without A Paddle!

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4954
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Looks Like Canada's Trudeau Is Up Shit Creek Without A Paddle!

Post by Ken0069 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:27 pm

Justin From Canada is in Very Serious Legal Trouble – Former AG Testifies Against Prime Minister…
February 28, 2019
by sundance
Justin from Canada is in very serious legal jeopardy after recent revelations that he interfered the Canadian Attorney General’s office regarding the prosecution of a Quebec engineering firm SNC-Lavalin surrounding bribes to Libyan government officials.

Canadian political pundit from Rebel Media, Ezra Levant, tweeted out an excellent summary, and then provided a very well organized video to highlight stunning testimony from the former Canadian AG. Here is Mr. Levant’s explanation:
For my American and British friends: Canada’s Justin Trudeau is done. He might try to fight on; I personally think he’s too damaged. He’s irreparably damaged. Here’s what happened in a few short tweets.

Trudeau was detonated today by his former Attorney General, Jody Wilson-Raybould, Canada’s first Aboriginal A-G. She just testified in Parliament, in meticulous detail, how Trudeau and his staff tried to get her to drop criminal charges against a corrupt company that he liked.

She refused to bend the law for Trudeau’s cronies. But they didn’t stop. Trudeau; his chief of staff; his principal secretary; even the finance minister. They met her ten times, phoned her ten more. trying to get the charges dropped. She wouldn’t. So Trudeau fired her as A-G.

The story leaked out earlier this month, but it was all anonymous sources. The former A-G herself didn’t say a word, saying she was bound by attorney-client privilege and cabinet confidences. She was effectively gagged; so Trudeau was the only one talking.

Trudeau took advantage of her enforced silence to claim she supported him and everything was fine. After all, when he fired her as A-G, he appointed her to the minor post of veterans minister.

When she heard him make that boast, she quit as veterans minister. He was shocked.

Then suddenly Gerald Butts, Trudeau’s right hand man — his best friend since college — resigned, claiming he had done nothing wrong. Which is odd. It looked like a compromise — Butts left, so Wilson-Raybould met with the cabinet and the caucus again.

Wilson-Raybould still didn’t say anything publicly. She hired a retired Supreme Court judge as her lawyer, to advise her on what she could say. Under pressure, the Liberal dominated Parliamentary committee invited her to testify, and Trudeau grudgingly waived some privilege.

So today she testified. In great detail. Exactly who pressured her. Exactly how. Exactly when. She named names. Including the prime minister himself. Here’s her statement: (LINK)

It’s against the law to pressure the Attorney General to obstruct a criminal prosecution. Here’s Canada’s Criminal Code. Section 139(2) is obstruction — it carries a 10-year prison term. (LINK)

Last detail. Jody Wilson-Raybould’s father was an Aboriginal activist who butted heads with Justin Trudeau’s father. Here they are bantering. Bill Wilson tells Pierre Trudeau that his daughter Jody wants to be PM one day. Maybe she will be?
Here’s a great video breakdown: https://youtu.be/WZ0V9RBQxZg

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... -minister/
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3834
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Looks Like Canada's Trudeau Is Up Shit Creek Without A Paddle!

Post by gmrocket » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:17 am

Oh ya baby..he's in panic mode now. Being taken down by one of his gender quota indigenous lady folk,,, just beautiful

Left eating the left...

But he is just your typical leftists,, who came into office on proudly proclaiming to be a woke male feminist and be the government of openness and transparency

Yup, it was all about gender equality and open government

Then BAMM, the true liberal rears its ugly head. He was charged with ethics violations, first prime minister in our history to be convicted.

Then an old story surfaced about him groping a young reporter,, it was true and he admitted it it back then. Yet when it was brought up recently, he lied and said she "perceived " the encounter differently.

Now he's in deep shyt again... for meddling in the court case of SNC ,, he pressured his gender quota indigenous lady attorney general to give SNC a get out of jail free card...she said no way.

So he fired her,, ya the male feminist fired an indigenous woman for not wanting to break the law

Now his whole cabinet and leadership is falling apart.. thank god , his true liberal side is exposed

And this is the guy so many in the USA wanted to trade for trump....when first elected the lefties in tjevUSA were all over this guy, he was on magazine covers, talk shows, meetings with Obama.. they fell in love, it was a bromance

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5258
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Looks Like Canada's Trudeau Is Up Shit Creek Without A Paddle!

Post by j-c-c » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:41 am

gmrocket wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:17 am
Oh ya baby..he's in panic mode now. Being taken down by one of his gender quota indigenous lady folk,,, just beautiful

Left eating the left...

But he is just your typical leftists,, who came into office on proudly proclaiming to be a woke male feminist and be the government of openness and transparency

Yup, it was all about gender equality and open government

Then BAMM, the true liberal rears its ugly head. He was charged with ethics violations, first prime minister in our history to be convicted.

Then an old story surfaced about him groping a young reporter,, it was true and he admitted it it back then. Yet when it was brought up recently, he lied and said she "perceived " the encounter differently.

Now he's in deep shyt again... for meddling in the court case of SNC ,, he pressured his gender quota indigenous lady attorney general to give SNC a get out of jail free card...she said no way.

So he fired her,, ya the male feminist fired an indigenous woman for not wanting to break the law

Now his whole cabinet and leadership is falling apart.. thank god , his true liberal side is exposed

And this is the guy so many in the USA wanted to trade for trump....when first elected the lefties in tjevUSA were all over this guy, he was on magazine covers, talk shows, meetings with Obama.. they fell in love, it was a bromance
You know hate often makes one stupid.

DT is is being offered BTW.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3834
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Looks Like Canada's Trudeau Is Up Shit Creek Without A Paddle!

Post by gmrocket » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:56 am

j-c-c wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:41 am
gmrocket wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:17 am
Oh ya baby..he's in panic mode now. Being taken down by one of his gender quota indigenous lady folk,,, just beautiful

Left eating the left...

But he is just your typical leftists,, who came into office on proudly proclaiming to be a woke male feminist and be the government of openness and transparency

Yup, it was all about gender equality and open government

Then BAMM, the true liberal rears its ugly head. He was charged with ethics violations, first prime minister in our history to be convicted.

Then an old story surfaced about him groping a young reporter,, it was true and he admitted it it back then. Yet when it was brought up recently, he lied and said she "perceived " the encounter differently.

Now he's in deep shyt again... for meddling in the court case of SNC ,, he pressured his gender quota indigenous lady attorney general to give SNC a get out of jail free card...she said no way.

So he fired her,, ya the male feminist fired an indigenous woman for not wanting to break the law

Now his whole cabinet and leadership is falling apart.. thank god , his true liberal side is exposed

And this is the guy so many in the USA wanted to trade for trump....when first elected the lefties in tjevUSA were all over this guy, he was on magazine covers, talk shows, meetings with Obama.. they fell in love, it was a bromance
You know hate often makes one stupid.

DT is is being offered BTW.
Yes, I agree..Trudeaus hate for the law and a strong smart indigenous woman .

Seems odd he would hate the two things he campaigned on, but oh well. He's exposed for liberal liar he is

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5258
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Looks Like Canada's Trudeau Is Up Shit Creek Without A Paddle!

Post by j-c-c » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:01 am

gmrocket wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:56 am
j-c-c wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:41 am
gmrocket wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:17 am
Oh ya baby..he's in panic mode now. Being taken down by one of his gender quota indigenous lady folk,,, just beautiful

Left eating the left...

But he is just your typical leftists,, who came into office on proudly proclaiming to be a woke male feminist and be the government of openness and transparency

Yup, it was all about gender equality and open government

Then BAMM, the true liberal rears its ugly head. He was charged with ethics violations, first prime minister in our history to be convicted.

Then an old story surfaced about him groping a young reporter,, it was true and he admitted it it back then. Yet when it was brought up recently, he lied and said she "perceived " the encounter differently.

Now he's in deep shyt again... for meddling in the court case of SNC ,, he pressured his gender quota indigenous lady attorney general to give SNC a get out of jail free card...she said no way.

So he fired her,, ya the male feminist fired an indigenous woman for not wanting to break the law

Now his whole cabinet and leadership is falling apart.. thank god , his true liberal side is exposed

And this is the guy so many in the USA wanted to trade for trump....when first elected the lefties in tjevUSA were all over this guy, he was on magazine covers, talk shows, meetings with Obama.. they fell in love, it was a bromance
You know hate often makes one stupid.

DT is is being offered BTW.
Yes, I agree..Trudeaus hate for the law and a strong smart indigenous woman .

Seems odd he would hate the two things he campaigned on, but oh well. He's exposed for liberal liar he is
You are changing the subject, I was referring explicitly to your incessant posted hate, and the bias that follows it, to the point of just being morev internet noise without any substance to even remotely support it.

I chuckle at your implied distinction between "liberal" liars, and I guess "conservative"? ones.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3834
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Looks Like Canada's Trudeau Is Up Shit Creek Without A Paddle!

Post by gmrocket » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:34 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:01 am
gmrocket wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:56 am
j-c-c wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:41 am


You know hate often makes one stupid.

DT is is being offered BTW.
Yes, I agree..Trudeaus hate for the law and a strong smart indigenous woman .

Seems odd he would hate the two things he campaigned on, but oh well. He's exposed for liberal liar he is
You are changing the subject, I was referring explicitly to your incessant posted hate, and the bias that follows it, to the point of just being morev internet noise without any substance to even remotely support it.

I chuckle at your implied distinction between "liberal" liars, and I guess "conservative"? ones.
Hey low IQ clown, I'm on the subject of the post.

Your the one who is changing the topic,, because you can't stand hearing the truth about a liberal con artist faker

So get back in your moms basement, ponynd some keys and whatever else makes you feel important

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 10423
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Looks Like Canada's Trudeau Is Up Shit Creek Without A Paddle!

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:36 pm

j-c-c needs to check back into rehab. The boy is off his medicines.

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4954
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: Looks Like Canada's Trudeau Is Up Shit Creek Without A Paddle!

Post by Ken0069 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:48 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:36 pm
j-c-c needs to check back into rehab. The boy is off his medicines.
Actually he is a pseudo-intellectual prick! Which is why I blocked him not long after he showed up late to the gathering! Now if I could only convince you guys to stop quoting the motherf..ker in your posts I'd be completely isolated from him and his tripe! :roll:
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

jet1
Pro
Pro
Posts: 418
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 1:11 pm
Location: Alberta

Re: Looks Like Canada's Trudeau Is Up Shit Creek Without A Paddle!

Post by jet1 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:28 pm

it was an amazing testimony to watch her make. She is smart and recorded everything that the PM's office tried to do to her. it next to impossible to dispute her on the information that she gave. Trudeau is trying to back track but is digging his hole deeper when he does. If the Liberal party doesn't turn on him for doing this he will take down the whole party. The smart thing for them to do (and I hope they don't) is to get him to step down for the sake of the party. It was announced today that Canadas economy is in a tail spin also so that is not going to help either.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3834
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Looks Like Canada's Trudeau Is Up Shit Creek Without A Paddle!

Post by gmrocket » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:24 pm

SNC lavalin provided $30,000.00 in Canadian prostitutes to kadafis horn dog son.

It's estimated they paid kadafi between 49 and 160 million in bribes in exchange for contracts

Plus many more disgusting business practices dating back 15 years

This is what Trudeau wants them to skate on...just another day in the life of a liberal

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4954
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: Looks Like Canada's Trudeau Is Up Shit Creek Without A Paddle!

Post by Ken0069 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:03 pm

Justin’s Troubles: Ezra Levant and Manny Montenegrino Discuss Growing SNC-Lavalin Crisis…
March 5, 2019
by sundance
Rebel Media host Ezra Levant and legal analyst Manny Montenegrino discuss the ongoing Canadian political scandal now engulfing Justin from Canada. {Background Here} and {Update Here}. On the surface the SNC-Lavalin bribery, corruption and political obstruction case may seem small, but the ramifications are huge.

Amid growing public sentiment that Justin Trudeau did indeed use his office for corrupt purposes; and with a second well-regarded cabinet minister leaving because she cannot support the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO); it was stunning to watch Trudeau’s political appeal to the Canadian electorate for support yesterday.

Prime Minister Trudeau pleaded with his political supporters to consider “the big picture” at stake. Trudeau argued his political value in achieving the progressive agenda was worth more than the Canadian judicial system. There’s a full blown constitutional crisis.

https://youtu.be/BvO3u0i36eY

Image

[Understanding the BACKSTORY Here]

[Second Cabinet Minister Resigns HERE]

https://youtu.be/K4Vx6kmfutc

From THIS article!
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3834
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Looks Like Canada's Trudeau Is Up Shit Creek Without A Paddle!

Post by gmrocket » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:53 pm

Trudeau is pulling out all the normal left wing distractions...

Today and tomorrow the liberals are giving free chit away to the useful idiots

Free prescriptions
Free daycare
And erasing previous marijuana convictions

Press conferences for all

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3834
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Looks Like Canada's Trudeau Is Up Shit Creek Without A Paddle!

Post by gmrocket » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:17 am

Meanwhile as the Trudeau brand of being a male feminist and open/transparent government collapses around him, polls show his numbers plummeting beyond fixing

More testimony yesterday where his number one top guy, who quit last week, wouldn't testify under oath...more lies then came

And what does Trudeau do amid all this shocking scandal??

He holds a CLIMATE CHANGE rally!!!

What an absolute clown

Even his bff the New York Times blasted him !! Now that's bad

jet1
Pro
Pro
Posts: 418
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 1:11 pm
Location: Alberta

Re: Looks Like Canada's Trudeau Is Up Shit Creek Without A Paddle!

Post by jet1 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:58 am

He made a statement this morning that was cooked up to try and save him a little. it isn't going to help. In the end all he did was say that they lost trust with each other and that that is why she moved on. what a joke.

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4954
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: Looks Like Canada's Trudeau Is Up Shit Creek Without A Paddle!

Post by Ken0069 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:13 pm

My, my, my! What do ya know. former president shit stain shows up in Canada to help Trudeau with his problems!! Yeah, that's what Canadians need!!!...........NOT!!!

Justin is in Trouble and Look Who Pops Up in Canada, Again…
March 6, 2019
by sundance
It does not appear accidental that each time Justin from Canada starts finding himself in trouble, serious trouble; the same person happens to show up. In June 2017, Justin was being challenged with a new NAFTA trade agreement… and former President Obama showed up while delivering a speech to the Board of Trade in Montreal.

Fast forward to today… March 2019 – the Canadian economy has halted; Justin from Canada is embroiled in a growing bribery, corruption and obstruction of justice scandal around SNC-Lavin; and immediately after he loses two cabinet ministers… former President Obama shows up to deliver a speech to the Board of Trade in Vancouver:

During a question and answer session with Vancouver Board of Trade President Iain Black at the Vancouver Convention Centre in Canada, Obama went into a diatribe about the dangers of rising populism amid national politics. [LINK]

Serendipitous domestic timing for an Obama visit, as the ideological political-wagons are circling to defend Justin from Canada.

Coincidentally, nudge-nudge/wink-wink/say-no-more… say no more… after a coaching/not-coaching session, Justin from Canada has agreed to a heavily controlled press conference on the obstruction scandal tomorrow at 8:00am.

More info and links HERE!
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

Post Reply