No direct evidence of conspiracy between Trump campaign and Russia!

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

No direct evidence of conspiracy between Trump campaign and Russia!

Post by Ken0069 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:34 pm

Gotta know that it just pisses demonKKKrats off to have to make that statement!! Gotta love it!!

Senate has uncovered no direct evidence of conspiracy between Trump campaign and Russia!!
WASHINGTON — After two years and 200 interviews, the Senate Intelligence Committee is approaching the end of its investigation into the 2016 election, having uncovered no direct evidence of a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia, according to both Democrats and Republicans on the committee.

But investigators disagree along party lines when it comes to the implications of a pattern of contacts they have documented between Trump associates and Russians — contacts that occurred before, during and after Russian intelligence operatives were seeking to help Donald Trump by leaking hacked Democratic emails and attacking his opponent, Hillary Clinton, on social media.

"If we write a report based upon the facts that we have, then we don't have anything that would suggest there was collusion by the Trump campaign and Russia," said Sen. Richard Burr, R-N.C., the chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, in an interview with CBS News last week.

Burr was careful to note that more facts may yet be uncovered, but he also made clear that the investigation was nearing an end.

"We know we're getting to the bottom of the barrel because there're not new questions that we're searching for answers to," Burr said.

On Tuesday, Burr doubled down, telling NBC News, "There is no factual evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia."

Sen. Mark Warner, D.-Va., ranking member of the committee, told reporters in the Capitol Tuesday that he disagrees with the way Burr characterized the evidence about collusion, but he declined to offer his own assessment.

"I'm not going to get into any conclusions I have," he said, before adding that "there's never been a campaign in American history ... that people affiliated with the campaign had as many ties with Russia as the Trump campaign did."

Democratic Senate investigators who spoke to NBC News on condition of anonymity did not dispute Burr's characterizations, but said they lacked context.

"We were never going to find a contract signed in blood saying, 'Hey Vlad, we're going to collude,'" one Democratic aide said.

The series of contacts between Trump's associates, his campaign officials, his children and various Russians suggest a campaign willing to accept help from a foreign adversary, the Democrats say.

By many counts, Trump and his associates had more than 100 contacts with Russians before the January 2017 presidential inauguration.

Read the rest HERE!
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Re: No direct evidence of conspiracy between Trump campaign and Russia!

Post by gmrocket » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:37 pm

DOH!!

You mean it's not true?!?!? And never was?!?!?

Well ain't that a kick in the left nut

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:52 pm

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:02 am

"Senate has uncovered no direct evidence of conspiracy between Trump campaign and Russia!!"

In a trial, that would get one a "Not Guilty".

However that does prove the party in question is "INNOCENT"

I make a huge distinction there.

A LEADER needs public trust, that requires considerably more then just "no direct evidence".

And I don't agree with the first line conclusion anyway in spirit.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:39 am

Let’s see what Mueller has to say. If there really was no wrong doing, that’s a good thing. It’s tough to imagine that could be the case given all the indictments and guilty pleads. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:14 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:39 am
Let’s see what Mueller has to say. If there really was no wrong doing, that’s a good thing. It’s tough to imagine that could be the case given all the indictments and guilty pleads. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.
Uh dude, it's already been played out,, they warned the lefties it's gonna be a dud report, as in no collusion

The so called guilt crap your talking about is about the same as cops going over hundreds of hours of traffic cam footage from years ago , finding an incident where you changed lanes, without signaling, brought you in to ask you the exact date and time you did that, or if you did?

Be prepared for lots of improper lane change charges from mueller... and I'll guarantee Donald trump didn't make an improper lane change ,, not once, zero times

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:10 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:14 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Uh dude, it's already been played out,, they warned the lefties it's gonna be a dud report, as in no collusion

The so called guilt crap your talking about is about the same as cops going over hundreds of hours of traffic cam footage from years ago , finding an incident where you changed lanes, without signaling, brought you in to ask you the exact date and time you did that, or if you did?

Be prepared for lots of improper lane change charges from mueller... and I'll guarantee Donald trump didn't make an improper lane change ,, not once, zero times
Noted.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:44 pm

I just hope when they come to get that Jussy guy they use 30 swaters like they did for Stone.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:57 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:44 pm
I just hope when they come to get that Jussy guy they use 30 swaters like they did for Stone.
Would that be before or after he uses his three get out of jail free cards ?

He's black
He's a lefty
He's gay

He'll play all three pretty soon

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:35 pm

IMHO the Mueller report will be full of bluster/bullsh!t but with little facts or evidence.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:28 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:14 pm
GRTfast wrote:

Guess the obvious two options escape most:

1. Don't lie

2. or Plead the fifth

3. "I'll guarantee Donald trump didn't make an improper lane change ,, not once, zero times",,,he does flick boogers, ,, but he doesn't fart, poop, or pee, just like Rocketman. :roll:

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:40 pm

jcc keep cheering on your communists, maybe soon you will live in their world. I'd like to see you praying for trump to again be the big man in the big house.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:45 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:40 pm
jcc keep cheering on your communists, maybe soon you will live in their world. I'd like to see you praying for trump to again be the big man in the big house.
Your fear here has been historically label based, not fact, often a result I suspect of brainwashing and superficial indoctrination I don't have that affliction.

My core values conflict so greatly with DT's, I would not support the lying defective man even if he cured cancer and found world peace, forget mentioning my 401K.

Simpler minds will conflate the above comment into "hate", its alright, they know not what they do.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:53 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:45 am
exhaustgases wrote:
Your fear here has been historically label based, not fact, often a result I suspect of brainwashing and superficial indoctrination I don't have that affliction.

My core values conflict so greatly with DT's, I would not support the lying defective man even if he cured cancer and found world peace, forget mentioning my 401K.

Simpler minds will conflate the above comment into "hate", its alright, they know not what they do.
Hoping and praying here for an incurable case of cancer for jcc

It would never be brain cancer because....he is already _ _ _ _ _ dead

Fill in the blanks

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:40 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:53 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:45 am
exhaustgases wrote:

Hoping and praying here for an incurable case of cancer for jcc
What an awful thing to say, regardless of political differences. Wow.