Police Sources: ‘Smollett’s story is very likely not true’, according to report

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Re: Police Sources: ‘Smollett’s story is very likely not true’, according to report

Post by GRTfast » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:53 am

woody b wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:40 am
I have no doubt that Smollett planned the whole thing. However, I suspect his motive was simply to gain attention. The MAGA hats were used to make sure the media gave it nationwide coverage. I'd never heard of Smollett before this story. Look at it this way. If a little know actor (or mechanic, machinist, ect) get's attacked, even with bleach it might get a minute or 2 on the local news. There's no nationwide coverage and widespread publicity. If a little known actor Ior mechanic, machinist ect) get's attacked by people wearing MAGA hats while they're screaming "this is MAGA country" it gets national attention.

It would be ironic is Smollett would get the crap beat out of him by people wearing rainbow shirts.
Yeah I have zero tolerance for this type of scheming attention whore. We have enough divisive stuff going on already. This jack wagon needs to have an example made of him.

woody b
Guru
Guru

Re: Police Sources: ‘Smollett’s story is very likely not true’, according to report

Post by woody b » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:31 pm

I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:07 pm

woody b wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:31 pm
:lol:

woody b
Guru
Guru

Post by woody b » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:15 am

I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:34 pm

Probably to late, people believe this crap then move on to screaming Trump was responsible 100%

It plants a little seed of that crap really going on all around the country, then any little seed gets planted.. it all adds up into orange mad bad syndrome

A medical condition... when you hate someone so much, it takes very little effort to believe the worst lies about that person

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:11 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:34 pm
A medical condition... when you hate someone so much, it takes very little effort to believe the worst lies about that person
It's actually much deeper than that. People are generally biased to believe anything that supports their already existing opinion/worldview with almost no evidence, while easily rationalizing away, or outright ignoring facts to the contrary. This is why most hardcore right wingers watch fox and breightbart, and most lefties watch cnn and huffpost. People like to have their position bolstered. That feels a lot better than changing your position to be consistent with the facts. Most people don't like to admit they are wrong. I love finding out I am wrong.. it means I don't have to be wrong anymore.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:47 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:11 pm
gmrocket wrote:
It's actually much deeper than that. People are generally biased to believe anything that supports their already existing opinion/worldview with almost no evidence, while easily rationalizing away, or outright ignoring facts to the contrary. This is why most hardcore right wingers watch fox and breightbart, and most lefties watch cnn and huffpost. People like to have their position bolstered. That feels a lot better than changing your position to be consistent with the facts. Most people don't like to admit they are wrong. I love finding out I am wrong.. it means I don't have to be wrong anymore.
I don't know about that, I couldn't stand Obama

There was plenty of fake stories about him that I didn't believe..it didn't make me hate him any more or any less.

I'm testing people here tonight....out with friends ds at a bar for eats and drinks

I usually like to ask the ladies about what they think of Trump,, oh boy!!! The woman really hate the guy, just go nuts if mention his name.

So I asked what do you think about the Russian collusion investigation? They are all in total agreement, he is going to JAIL,, and SOON!! Pretty funny really, seeing as how they watch our Canadian version of CNN, CBC and swallow every word as gospel.

So, I just mentioned that Trump was totally cleared of all collision a few days ago....that didn't matter, they didn't even process what I said...they just kept in barking about him going down!!!!

The husbands just look at me and roll their eyes

In-Tech
Guru
Guru

Post by In-Tech » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:58 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:47 pm

:lol: :shock:
Heat is energy, energy is horsepower...but you gotta control the heat.
-Carl

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:13 pm

gmrocket wrote:
GRTfast wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:11 pm
gmrocket wrote:
I don't know about that, I couldn't stand Obama

There was plenty of fake stories about him that I didn't believe..it didn't make me hate him any more or any less.

I'm testing people here tonight....out with friends ds at a bar for eats and drinks

I usually like to ask the ladies about what they think of Trump,, oh boy!!! The woman really hate the guy, just go nuts if mention his name.

So I asked what do you think about the Russian collusion investigation? They are all in total agreement, he is going to JAIL,, and SOON!! Pretty funny really, seeing as how they watch our Canadian version of CNN, CBC and swallow every word as gospel.

So, I just mentioned that Trump was totally cleared of all collision a few days ago....that didn't matter, they didn't even process what I said...they just kept in barking about him going down!!!!

I said “generally”.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:16 pm

In-Tech wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:58 pm
gmrocket wrote:

:lol: :shock:
You see that too huh

In-Tech
Guru
Guru

Post by In-Tech » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:12 pm

Haha, yup. I'm lucky to have a gf that doesn't put up with the liberal shit or the people that try to back it. I get to sick back and watch libs duck for cover if they decide to bring up some crap at a party cuz she don't hold back. :lol:
Heat is energy, energy is horsepower...but you gotta control the heat.
-Carl

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:15 pm

In-Tech wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:12 pm
Haha, yup. I'm lucky to have a gf that doesn't put up with the liberal shit or the people that try to back it. I get to sick back and watch libs duck for cover if they decide to bring up some crap at a party cuz she don't hold back. :lol:
Your a lucky guy,, keep her

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:21 pm

Headline: Jussie Smollett Was Charged With And CONVICTED Of Lying To Police

Story: In the wake of the exposure of actor Jussie Smollett's race-baiting hoax, it has now been revealed that Smollett has lied to the police before -- and been convicted of it.
And every thinking American is asking: why didn't the media report this before?
The year was 2007 and Smollett was pulled over for a DUI in Los Angeles, NBC Philadelphia reported.
The actor of the hit Fox show Empire, before the height of his fame, decided to lie to police and gave cops his younger brother’s name.
Smollett was charged with false impersonation, driving under the influence and driving without a license but the actor made a plea deal and pleaded no contest to providing false information.
The actor was given two years probation and his choice of a fine in the case, a spokesperson for the department told NBC News.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:41 pm

Not looking good for Jussie.

"Chicago detectives are seeking Jussie Smollett's financial records, police source says"

"Chicago detectives investigating an alleged attack on Jussie Smollett are working to obtain the actor's financial records, a high-ranking police source said Wednesday. Investigators have also sought to ask Smollett additional questions about the attack he reported on January 29. Smollett's attorneys have not indicated when their client will be available to talk to police. Smollett told authorities that two men attacked him, putting a rope around his neck and pouring an unknown chemical substance on him. Smollett denies playing a role in his attack, according to a statement from his attorneys.

In a statement, 20th Century Fox Television, which produces the series "Empire" on which Smollett appears, and Fox Entertainment expressed support for the actor Wednesday. "Jussie Smollett continues to be a consummate professional on set and as we have previously stated, he is not being written out of the show," the statement said. Two law enforcement sources with knowledge of the investigation have told CNN that police believe Smollett paid two brothers to orchestrate an assault on him.

The brothers, who were arrested and released in connection with the attack, met Tuesday with police and prosecutors at a Chicago courthouse, Chicago police spokesman Tom Ahern said. The county's top prosecutor, Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx, has recused herself from the investigation, according to a spokeswoman from her office."

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:09 pm

He is the normal of the demoncrat party. The sad thing is they seem to not care what evil that party has in mind for this country.
Our slavery would increase a million fold in their communist system they all so desire. And those supposed hated billionaires will own us all, as they will be the controllers and dictators of that system.