Police Sources: ‘Smollett’s story is very likely not true’, according to report

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Police Sources: ‘Smollett’s story is very likely not true’, according to report

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:33 am

Another made up story by a dimoKKKRAT out to get President Trump and his supporters. He needs some jail time for filing a false police report.

Empire” star Jussie Smollett made international headlines after he alleged that he was attacked at 2 AM in Arctic weather in Chicago but, local police department sources are growing increasingly skeptical of Smollet’s report and may even consider charges against him.
“In short, there is near unanimity among police sources that Smollett’s story is very likely not true,” Mediaite reported. And that even the media outlets still regurgitating the current “party line” don’t really believe it.”

#JussieSmollett went too far. CPD is publicly still calling him a victim, but sources in the department tell me that the investigative focus has now shifted, and they’re investigating Smollett for the hoax.
ohn Ziegler reported on the state of the current investigation:

Among other things, the police have made it very clear they have not yet found any proof of an attack, despite having almost all of Smollett’s movements on surveillance video. They have disclosed that Smollett would not give over his cell phone to verify his timeline of events. They even published photos of “persons of interest” that they had to know were going to be universally mocked for being obviously irrelevant.
n my view, none of those important revelations would have been made public in the way that they were, unless there was extreme suspicion within the police force that Smollett’s story was not fully accurate.

By extension, media figures would not be being told by their police sources, as I have been told is currently happening both routinely and with vigor, that the authorities are acting on the assumption that they will never find any evidence to fully substantiate Smollett’s story. This isn’t just happening via idle speculation either, the police are doing so with great specificity, even including an alternative theory for what really happened (current attempts to find the origin of the rope found around Smollett’s neck long after the event was over are believed to be the most likely game-changer, if there ever is one in this case).

How could the attackers have poured bleach on Jussie Smollett in Chicago in Arctic conditions when bleach freezes at 18-19 degrees? Does anyone actually believe that two attackers in Cook County Illinois a county Hillary Clinton won by 53 points, would actually say this is MAGA country? Are we supposed to believe in Arctic conditions Jussie Smollett who’s face it was difficult to find in the cold weather, was attacked by two Trump supporters who were waiting at 2 AM to attack random celebrities walking in the Arctic cold? He was seen on surveillance still holding his subway sandwich after being bleached beaten and having a noose tied around his neck, how is that possible? He also says he was on the phone when the attack happened and the phone wasn’t damaged, does Jussie Smollett have 3 hands or more?

#ChicagoPolice source tells @fox32news that #JussieSmollett was seen on surveillance still holding his #Subway sandwich when he returned to the building after the alleged attack.
— Rafer Weigel (@RaferWeigel) February 1, 2019

Dave Koehler
Guru
Guru

Re: Police Sources: ‘Smollett’s story is very likely not true’, according to report

Post by Dave Koehler » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:48 pm

The bleach thing is possible. Think it through.
However, did the victim have any bleach burns on his skin or clothes?
Anyone here from the era of bleach burnouts know what it does to clothes.
Dave Koehler - Koehler Injection
Fuel Injection - Nitrous Charger - Balancing - Nitrous Master software
http://www.koehlerinjection.com
"Never let a race car know that you are in a hurry."

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Re: Police Sources: ‘Smollett’s story is very likely not true’, according to report

Post by pdq67 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:42 am

And don't pour bleach in your washing machine after you have loaded your clothes!

Pour it in first and let it get mixed in with the wash water, then load your clothes or else there is a good chance that you will have bleach spots on your clothes!

How do I know??

He, He!!

pdq67

midnightbluS10
Expert
Expert

Post by midnightbluS10 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:27 am

Personally, I don't care enough to try to dissect it, nor does anyone I know. We don't make everything in our lives revolve around politics or somehow have to do with politics, even when it doesn't.

Personally, I couldn't imagine being so preoccupied with it that it bled into every area of my life. Especially if you're not actually involved in politics anymore than just voting. That's crazy. Pure lunacy.

They found an empty bleach bottle near the scene and he did turn over heavily redacted phone records. Personally, after seeing somebody flip out like that over a guy they've never met because they think he's lying, I hope it is true lmao

I don't even like the dude. Obviously not if I hope he did get attacked with bleach. And I'm no f'in Democrat, so don't. That's like me calling you a fag, homo, etc...and you're not even gay. Get my drift? Lmao.
JC - Precision Guesswork & Expert Up Arrow Manipulation

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:41 am

midnightbluS10 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:27 am
Personally, I don't care enough to try to dissect it, nor does anyone I know. We don't make everything in our lives revolve around politics or somehow have to do with politics, even when it doesn't.

Personally, I couldn't imagine being so preoccupied with it that it bled into every area of my life. Especially if you're not actually involved in politics anymore than just voting. That's crazy. Pure lunacy.

They found an empty bleach bottle near the scene and he did turn over heavily redacted phone records. Personally, after seeing somebody flip out like that over a guy they've never met because they think he's lying, I hope it is true lmao

I don't even like the dude. Obviously not if I hope he did get attacked with bleach. And I'm no f'in Democrat, so don't. That's like me calling you a fag, homo, etc...and you're not even gay. Get my drift? Lmao.
Don't get your drift, explain?

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:10 pm

The latest on this story. It looks like Smollett and his buddies fake this thing.

Headline: Sources: Jussie Smollett staged attack with help of others, allegedly being written off 'Empire'

Story: "CHICAGO -- Chicago police confirmed Thursday that detectives are talking to two persons of interest in connection with the alleged attack on "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett.
Multiple sources have told ABC7 Eyewitness News that police are investigating whether Smollett and the two men staged the attack allegedly because Smollett was being written off of "Empire."
A source familiar with the investigation told the ABC7 I-Team that Smollett failed to appear for an interview with detectives earlier Thursday.
A source briefed on the Smollett investigation confirmed to ABC News that Chicago police are questioning the two persons of interest -- one of whom has appeared on "Empire."
The law enforcement official also told ABC News that the homes of the persons of interest were raided Wednesday night. Police removed shoes, electronic devices and other items they believe could help them they determine if the two people played any role in the assault from those homes.
Chicago police said they "cannot confirm any of those reports." No charges have been filed."

https://abc7chicago.com/sources-smollet ... e/5138497/

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:44 pm

if it pans out the way it looks, all 3 should be charged with multiple crimes, and forced to pay 100% restitution for any and all police work and investigation time etc. [-X

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:51 am

lefty o wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:44 pm
if it pans out the way it looks, all 3 should be charged with multiple crimes, and forced to pay 100% restitution for any and all police work and investigation time etc. [-X
agreed, what a POS. Real crimes like this are awful, but faking it is almost worse.

MotionMachine
Guru
Guru

Post by MotionMachine » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:47 pm

I just went to both CNN and MSNBC and searched for "Jussie Smollet". No results found! I'm guessing it was front and center a week ago.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:52 pm

Just more of the demoncrats fabricating more crap against Trump supporters, nothing new there.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:00 pm

Here is the latest on this racist scumbag according to CBS News.

Headline: Brothers say Jussie Smollett paid them to participate in alleged attack, source says"

"The two Nigerian brothers arrested in connection with the assault on "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett are no longer suspects in the attack. They're now cooperating with police.
A source close to the investigation confirms to CBS News the brothers told detectives Smollett paid them to participate in the alleged attack on January 29 and that they purchased the rope — which was found around Smollett's neck — at a nearby hardware store. The source said detectives have evidence to corroborate the sale, something the men's attorney alluded to Friday night.
"New evidence that was brought to their attention, obviously I had it, my clients had it," said Gloria Schmidt, the brothers' attorney.
The Chicago Police Department released a statement Saturday night saying information from the brothers had "shifted the trajectory of the investigation."
"We can confirm that the information received from the individuals questioned by police earlier in the Empire case has in fact shifted the trajectory of the investigation. We've reached out to the Empire cast member's attorney to request a follow-up interview."
Police said the two men — identified as Ola and Abel Osundairo — were captured on surveillance video at the time that Smollett said he was attacked.
Ola Osundairo is connected to Smollett through the hit show "Empire" where he played a prisoner in season two.
Both brothers apparently left Chicago on the day of the alleged attack and were detained when they returned Wednesday. Chicago detectives tore through their apartment looking for clues, and an evidence log shows they found ropes, masks and bleach. They were released Friday night without charges."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jussie-smo ... 019-02-16/

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:02 pm

Throw the book at him.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:29 am

Smollett is just like the liberals on this forum and elsewhere. They just make sh!t up. [-X They make up fake stories to fit their narrative. The truth be damned.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:08 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:29 am
Smollett is just like the liberals on this forum and elsewhere. They just make sh!t up. [-X They make up fake stories to fit their narrative. The truth be damned.
^^^* empty claim with zero supporting evidence. You’re just parroting your orange messiah.

Trump sycophants: “Fake news, fake news!!!!”

Translation: if I ignore reality, lie to myself and others, make baseless claims, and attack the truth, it feels better on my sandy vagina.

:lol:

Loser.

woody b
Guru
Guru

Post by woody b » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:40 am

I have no doubt that Smollett planned the whole thing. However, I suspect his motive was simply to gain attention. The MAGA hats were used to make sure the media gave it nationwide coverage. I'd never heard of Smollett before this story. Look at it this way. If a little know actor (or mechanic, machinist, ect) get's attacked, even with bleach it might get a minute or 2 on the local news. There's no nationwide coverage and widespread publicity. If a little known actor Ior mechanic, machinist ect) get's attacked by people wearing MAGA hats while they're screaming "this is MAGA country" it gets national attention.

It would be ironic is Smollett would get the crap beat out of him by people wearing rainbow shirts.
I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.