My predictions and the latest from the demoncrats

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

My predictions and the latest from the demoncrats

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:40 am

I'm so glad the site is back up, since my predictions are in everyones face now about the take everything away from us party is in full idiot mode. Cortez and her take away your inefficient house and aircrap that smog up the sky's policy's. The Marxist party is alive and well with the climate religion as the top take it all away vehicle. Ha ha ha I told you so. :lol: :lol: Oh and where is she going to find the workers to do all the work she is talking about? Everyone will get a free no work paycheck, or is that just more lip flapping lies telling all the millennials what they want to hear. Oh and why is free college needed if no one will have to work? The most important thing she left out is there will be nothing to buy with your cash or rather numbers sent to your phone to spend. As all things are to be deemed bad for mother earth and the climate religion won't allow them. Oh one other thing she didn't say, your inefficient house will be gone and removed from your possesion as you will be herded into a nice super high density apartment complex, and like all communism your job will be chosen for you. She is doing the obum you can keep your doctor lie thing, because if no one works nothing will get done and no one to force her new wicked laws on the pee ons.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Re: My predictions and the latest from the demoncrats

Post by GRTfast » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:18 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:40 am
I'm so glad the site is back up, since my predictions are in everyones face now about the take everything away from us party is in full idiot mode. Cortez and her take away your inefficient house and aircrap that smog up the sky's policy's. The Marxist party is alive and well with the climate religion as the top take it all away vehicle. Ha ha ha I told you so. :lol: :lol: Oh and where is she going to find the workers to do all the work she is talking about? Everyone will get a free no work paycheck, or is that just more lip flapping lies telling all the millennials what they want to hear. Oh and why is free college needed if no one will have to work? The most important thing she left out is there will be nothing to buy with your cash or rather numbers sent to your phone to spend. As all things are to be deemed bad for mother earth and the climate religion won't allow them. Oh one other thing she didn't say, your inefficient house will be gone and removed from your possesion as you will be herded into a nice super high density apartment complex, and like all communism your job will be chosen for you. She is doing the obum you can keep your doctor lie thing, because if no one works nothing will get done and no one to force her new wicked laws on the pee ons.
You know they will never get rid of the airlines. If they did, how could they poison us with chem trails?

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:02 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:18 am
exhaustgases wrote:
You know they will never get rid of the airlines. If they did, how could they poison us with chem trails?
Chemtrails, I believe so!

Poisoning us masses!

pdq67

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:52 pm

pdq67 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:02 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:18 am
exhaustgases wrote:
Chemtrails, I believe so!

Poisoning us masses!

pdq67
Well technically, if chem trails were an actual thing, they would be poisoning everyone including the Illuminati or whatever clandestine organization was behind them.

Makes perfect sense if you don’t think about it.

woody b
Guru
Guru

Post by woody b » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:13 pm

The members of Illuminati have all received their chem trail vaccinations. These were real vaccinations, not the fake kind that make people autistic. (it's good to see speedtalk back)
I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:58 pm

Also now proven that demonrats don't care about human life, with their cheering for late term and born abortions or what every you wish to call it.
So proof that their gun control is not what they say it is for. The take aways continue.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:13 pm

I wonder what GRT fast think she of the lefties prediction on the world ending in 11 years?

He was kinda quiet on the catastrophic IPCC report, since it was insane

Now the lefties have pronounced AOC the climate princess

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:18 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:13 pm
I wonder what GRT fast think she of the lefties prediction on the world ending in 11 years?

He was kinda quiet on the catastrophic IPCC report, since it was insane

Now the lefties have pronounced AOC the climate princess
I read the report. That isn’t what it says and you know it. Scientific positions are tentative and based on the best available evidence. If you have some other metric by which to determine the nature of reality and make informed decisions, let’s hear it. Then we can see how that metric has performed compared to the scientific methodology that makes virtually every facet of your life possible.

As for AOC, she’s an idealistic young women who’s yet to see that the folly of her way of thinking is even more flawed that those she criticizes. The road to hell is paved with good intentions as they say. The one area I agree with her has to do with how the government has been corrupted at the deepest level.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:48 pm

AOC's whacked out green new deal is based on the nutty cataclysmic IPCC report released last fall.

Many top rank dems are supporting it, even though they admit they haven't even read it.

It's getting ripped apart by everyone, even some dems. It's now been taken down from her website because of the idiocy of it

But it's been archived by others who are doing what needs to be done,, expose the lefts crazy agenda

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:47 pm

And I have said the only reason for "Climate Change" is as a vehicle to control and own us all with.

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:37 am

Have to ask?

Isn't the main composition of chemtrails, some sort of nano aluminum containing stuff as well as possibly boron and/or lithium?

If so, isn't aluminum containing stuff tied to Alzheimer's Disease, therefore it will increase in the future??

I have also observed that my trees and stuff around my house have had funny spots on their dropped leaves and it isn't from the weather and seasonal changes.

pdq67

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:32 pm

pdq67 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:37 am
Have to ask?

Isn't the main composition of chemtrails, some sort of nano aluminum containing stuff as well as possibly boron and/or lithium?

If so, isn't aluminum containing stuff tied to Alzheimer's Disease, therefore it will increase in the future??

I have also observed that my trees and stuff around my house have had funny spots on their dropped leaves and it isn't from the weather and seasonal changes.

pdq67
They are made of water, and they are called condensation trails.

As for your trees, I guess the results are conclusive. Collect your Nobel prize. :lol:

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:22 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:32 pm
pdq67 wrote:
Have to ask?

pdq67

As for your trees, I guess the results are conclusive. Collect your Nobel prize. :lol:
You have proven that you have no idea what is going on around you. Just believe the lie and the Green New Deal that will steal everything you own.
Its all coming to light what I have been saying all along. And why they engineer the climate and what the climate religion is all about.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:39 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:22 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:32 pm
pdq67 wrote:
Have to ask?

pdq67

You have proven that you have no idea what is going on around you. Just believe the lie and the Green New Deal that will steal everything you own.
Its all coming to light what I have been saying all along. And why they engineer the climate and what the climate religion is all about.
“They”.

:lol:

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:12 pm

They. ----------> The deep state owners.

So what are all the demoncrats going to give up for their climate religion? Hail to the "Green New Deal". As we see I have been spot on.