Trump, Pelosi, Schumer meeting.

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

Dave Koehler
Guru
Guru

Trump, Pelosi, Schumer meeting.

Post by Dave Koehler » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:07 pm

That little meeting the the oval office between the 3 of them plus Pence was unique but ultimately nothing came of it other than comedians having a field day.
I did think the premise was promising.
I wonder if they had a private breakfast every Monday morning if they could eventually get all the grumpy me first BS out of their systems and actually figure something,... anything out for the good of the country.
Probably not because it would all fall apart after tweets from all parties. They just can't help themselves.
Oh well, one can dream.
Dave Koehler - Koehler Injection
Fuel Injection - Nitrous Charger - Balancing - Nitrous Master software
http://www.koehlerinjection.com
"Never let a race car know that you are in a hurry."

In-Tech
Guru
Guru

Re: Trump, Pelosi, Schumer meeting.

Post by In-Tech » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:35 pm

I think Pelosi had a starbucks drink with a plastic straw in it. :shock: :lol:
Heat is energy, energy is horsepower...but you gotta control the heat.
-Carl

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:57 pm

1. Pelosi, of the three speaking, was the one who actually holds the best playing hand.
2. Not sure if this was a DT intended ambush, that blew up.
3. make sure if you watch it, you listen carefully at the end as the WH female? staffer screams for the press to "get Out"
4. Based on #3 , the staff seem to be overwhelmed with DT train wrecks IMO
5. Biggest takeaway, Pence, the guy who can't be fired, he is effectively/potentially the second most powerful man in the US, did not utter a single word, did not share even an obvious gesture for the duration, he is in line of succession if DT goes away for any reason. I would think if indeed he has a set, he would say something, or stand up, and say "when you get past your bickering, I'll be down the hall in my office", or interject, "is there something we we can fine tune that we all are partly are in agreement with", or SOMETHING that shows an inkling of leadership?
6. Pelosi and crew would have been well served if at the first opportunity, if she had simply stood up, and said "this is very important, and we can get down to basics WHEN the press ("enemy of the people"?) leaves". It was like visiting your girlfriends house and seeing her parents and an ex-spouse have a drawn out fight, in front of the kids.
7. The entire world has got to be shaking their head.

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:39 am

I figure that this is just matter of, "taking care of business by not doing a fu*king thing!!''. So it's killing time and is, "business as usual", and Pres. Trump need's to sidestep them and work for us by taking care of business!

Fu*k Pelosi and Schumer!

They are stalling him and wasting time in his 4-year term!!

Where is the political meme of Schumer that says that he has been politics for 21 years and he hasn't fixed a fu*king thing!!!

Here it is if it will copy? https://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/show ... 6&page=363

pdq67

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:10 am

pdq67 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:39 am
I figure that this is just matter of, "taking care of business by not doing a fu*king thing!!''. So it's killing time and is, "business as usual", and Pres. Trump need's to sidestep them and work for us by taking care of business!

Fu*k Pelosi and Schumer!

They are stalling him and wasting time in his 4-year term!!

Where is the political meme of Schumer that says that he has been politics for 21 years and he hasn't fixed a fu*king thing!!!

Here it is if it will copy? https://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/show ... 6&page=363

pdq67
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:47 pm

In the meeting , take a look at chuckies eyes.

He couldn't even look at trump , he was looking every where but directly at trump..he was scared shytless to look trump in the eyes!!

Like a paranoid dog, looking out the corner of Hos eye, while looking straight ahead...when you get too close to its food when it's eating

F'n creepy

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:16 am

Both of them need to go away!

They are HURTING OUR COUNTRY!!

And Pres. Trump knows it!!

pdq67