More winning

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

More winning

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:08 pm

Trump ends America dependence on foreign oil, for first time in 75 years, and not a peep from MSM. The commie news in the us won't say any good things about Trump. Well why not? Demorats only want lies.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Re: More winning

Post by Firedome8 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:21 pm

The irony is that President Obama – who is not viewed as a friend of the oil and gas industry – has presided over rising oil production in each of the seven years he has been in office. (On a separate note, expect that streak to be broken in 2016). From that low point in 2008, U.S. oil production has grown each year to reach 9.4 million bpd in 2015 — a gain of 88% during Obama’s presidency. This is in fact the largest domestic oil production increase during any presidency in U.S. history.

MSM.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:03 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:21 pm
The irony is that President Obama – who is not viewed as a friend of the oil and gas industry – has presided over rising oil production in each of the seven years he has been in office. (On a separate note, expect that streak to be broken in 2016). From that low point in 2008, U.S. oil production has grown each year to reach 9.4 million bpd in 2015 — a gain of 88% during Obama’s presidency. This is in fact the largest domestic oil production increase during any presidency in U.S. history.

MSM.
You'll believe anything won't you?

Sucker

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:12 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:08 pm
Trump ends America dependence on foreign oil, for first time in 75 years, and not a peep from MSM. The commie news in the us won't say any good things about Trump. Well why not? Demorats only want lies.
That is the dumbest statement.

Guess somebody as smart as you might be able explain how.

Don't forget to leave out how mandatory mileage goals in place and increasing for decades has checked demand, and solar/wind polar, and electric cars, you know all the stuff DT promotes, right? #-o . [-X

I'll share something "good" about DT, we can always count on him reliably to tell lies.

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:28 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Per j-c-c above!!

"I'll share something "good" about DT, we can always count on him reliably to tell lies."

You know, I would rather have Pres. Trump outright LIE to me that anything the, "Infamous, thieving, lying, fu*king, "CUNT", as well as the mulatto tried to AND did, (in the mulatto's case!), stick up my ass!

Think about this for a bit, will you j-c-c...

pdq67

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:10 pm

Firedome8 wrote:

MSM.
Tell me about it. Obum shut down all east coast drilling, and forced many of us out of a job. Your a CNN educated idiot.

On another note you have to enjoy today's big meeting and how shimmer looks just like satan would look. =D>

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:58 pm

The increases under Obama occurred on private lands such as Texas, New Mexico and the Dakotas. Obama did what he could to shut things down on Federal lands including the stopping of any new pipe lines.

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:17 am

gmrocket wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:03 pm
Firedome8 wrote:

MSM.
You'll believe anything won't you?

Sucker
And as usual the stupid motherf..ker will copy and paste someone elses article, AGAIN, to try to make president shit stain look like something he wasn't! That copy and past is from an article dated back in January of 2016!

And here's more quotes from that same article that sheds some light on this!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rrapier/20 ... c690c4c10f
But I think the other reason President Obama doesn't spend more time beating the drum on this crude oil production surge is that it is readily apparent that it happened despite his administration, and not because of it. President Obama coincidentally happened to enter office just as the shale oil boom in the U.S. was getting started.

In fact, the vast majority of the increase in U.S. oil production occurred on private land. On land that the U.S. government controls, it was a different story. The EIA reported in 2015 that while U.S. oil and gas production overall were surging, production of natural gas on federal lands was declining. Oil production is at about the same level as it was during his first year in office:
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:33 am

Obama signed executive orders to prevent exploration in Alaska,, Trump reversed those

Obama was paralyzed on pipelines by the special interest groups,, Trump had Dakota access up and running in 6 months.. he just kicked out the protesters, that's leadership

On his first day in office he killed Obama stall tactics on keystone XL

It's funny to hear the left say how everything Trump is doing, Obama did it better and did more of it..I'm waiting for them to slip up one day and say " Obama grabbed more and much better pussy". Hahahaha. That's how crazy they are

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:36 am

pdq67 wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:28 pm
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Per j-c-c above!!

"I'll share something "good" about DT, we can always count on him reliably to tell lies."

You know, I would rather have Pres. Trump outright LIE to me that anything the, "Infamous, thieving, lying, fu*king, "CUNT", as well as the mulatto tried to AND did, (in the mulatto's case!), stick up my ass!

Think about this for a bit, will you j-c-c...

pdq67
Define a "bit".

Sorry, "lying" for me is a deal breaker, we have different values.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:00 pm

For your lack of knowledge in any topic here is your definition of "bit".

An undisclosed amount of time.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:51 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:00 pm
For your lack of knowledge in any topic here is your definition of "bit".

An undisclosed amount of time.
Could you be any more intentionally vague, or is that best you can do?

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:45 am

Are you really this stupid jcc?
Last edited by exhaustgases on Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:19 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:45 am
Are you really this stupid jcc?
Are you my peer?

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:05 am

gmrocket wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:33 am
Obama signed executive orders to prevent exploration in Alaska,, Trump reversed those

Obama was paralyzed on pipelines by the special interest groups,, Trump had Dakota access up and running in 6 months.. he just kicked out the protesters, that's leadership

On his first day in office he killed Obama stall tactics on keystone XL

It's funny to hear the left say how everything Trump is doing, Obama did it better and did more of it..I'm waiting for them to slip up one day and say " Obama grabbed more and much better DICK". Hahahaha. That's how crazy they are
Fixed it for you!

pdq67