Trump lies

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Trump lies

Post by Firedome8 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:47 am

Does anyone care that trump lied to them about his russian business interests and how he ordered Cohen to pay off his whores during the election ?

rebelrouser
Pro
Pro

Re: Trump lies

Post by rebelrouser » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:36 am

Yes I care. we do not need a president compromised by foreign governments. Any doubt that Trump is either compromised or fears losing business assets just needs to review his public statements and actions about Russia and Saudia Arabia. The little speech he gave at Helsinki was close to treason in my opinion. Republicans impeached Bill Clinton for lying about getting a BJ. Trump violates campaign finance laws, pays of [Blank Post] stars, and playboy models, and Republicans say boys will be boys, give me a break.

Doesn't it get old having to make excuses for Trump and his actions? I mean really, if Obama would have done 1/4 of what Trump has done, Republicans would have lynched him on the white house lawn.

Brian P
Guru
Guru

Post by Brian P » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:39 am

You have a president who places his own short-term self-interest first priority, and that's bad.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:45 pm

Brian P wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:39 am
You have a president who places his own short-term self-interest first priority, and that's bad.
That is the classic definition of a businessman, why would anyone be surprised.

DT has done nothing in itself that is surprising, the fact he actually did it as POTUS is.

We got the leader we deserve.

I hope there is a lesson learned here.

I'm currently thinking it best he remain in office now, until the next election day, then impeach him the day after. =D>

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:41 pm

The threshold for impeachment has sure changed ! Why i remember when lies about a blo job got the investigation of a lifetime and led to impeachment.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:48 pm

The lies I worry about are the ones that affect me. Like Obum's climate religion, and keeping my Dr.
The Clinton bj was when he was in office, not just a private person. You commies just want more anti constitution anti US crap don't ya?

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:02 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:47 am
Does anyone care that trump lied to them about his russian business interests and how he ordered Cohen to pay off his whores during the election ?
Nope, because we don't have tds and know those things are not illegal. Cohen singing at the top of his lungs does not make Trump guilty

Things are happening behind the scenes right now that are gonna turn your little dream world upside down.

Mueller has been the quite the distraction, nailing people for petty process "crimes" that all took place after the investigation started.

The manafort thing also happened years ago,, and he can't even compose a hymn to get leniency.. because he has nothing either

You conspiracy theorists should be ashamed and embarrassed at how mueller has managed to sidestep and overlook so many real crimes, while chasing what amounts to parking tickets.

The only fly in the lefts ointment is that none of them expected trump to win....and only because he won, the stuff being ignored by mueller would have never came out. Think about that.

"Hey, look over there" ....for almost two years.. people are starting to say, wait a minute

It's gonna blow up soon

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:23 am

gmrocket wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:02 am
It's gonna blow up soon
Probably.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:26 am

GRTfast wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:23 am
gmrocket wrote:
It's gonna blow up soon
Probably.
And not the way you think and hope it will

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:37 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:41 pm
The threshold for impeachment has sure changed ! Why i remember when lies about a blo job got the investigation of a lifetime and led to impeachment.
There is zero evidence trump colluded with Russia to get elected. Your living in a dream world

Him doing business in Russia before being elected is 100% legal. And that's saying more that what he did, there was just "talk" of a development in Russia, nothing more than that... even if shovels broke ground, it's still all legal.

You're acting like the jilted teenage girl who got dumped for a better looking girl.. now you feel betrayed,, well maybe it was because your fat, ugly, dumb and an idiot?

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:38 am

gmrocket wrote:
Firedome8 wrote:
Nope, because we don't have tds and know those things are not illegal. Cohen singing at the top of his lungs does not make Trump guilty
Classic case of trump supporters placing a focus on legality rather than morals.

The Trump supporters that are left are the real scum of America.

At least they've been exposed for who they really are.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:45 am

sanfordandson wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:38 am
gmrocket wrote:
Firedome8 wrote:
Classic case of trump supporters placing a focus on legality rather than morals.

The Trump supporters that are left are the real scum of America.

At least they've been exposed for who they really are.
Nice rebuttal.

So where is the illegality? I see lots of illegal shyt being overlooked and ignored on the left during this " investigation ", so where has Trump been illegal?

Some specifics would make you look less retarded, slightly

Last time I checked,, no one has ever been charged for immorality,, if that was the case.. 90% of the DNC would be in jail, the other 10% would get off for agreeing to cooperate with mueller

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:53 am

gmrocket wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:26 am
GRTfast wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:23 am
gmrocket wrote:
It's gonna blow up soon
Probably.
And not the way you think and hope it will
I reserve judgement until all the facts are presented. I don't hope he's found guilty of anything unless he truly is. You're projecting. I hope the president didn't do any illegal stuff, and that he isn't in the pocket of foreign interests.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:53 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:41 pm
My position currently on DT is political, based, as to the Kavanaugh blowback outcome, it might have cost a bluer wave in the Senate. Not sure I can completely explain, but I want to make sure the next election sends a much bigger message, and the distraction nor the possible energizing if the DT base, for a last stand ,does not serve the country. Especially since, until a handful of Senate Republicans want to vote DT gone, its a fairly mute point. If another Justice position becomes available, I will need to rethink my position. :D
Last edited by j-c-c on Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:54 am

sanfordandson wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:38 am

It's gone past not illegal and is now into the "shouldn't be illegal" or "isn't a serious crime".

GOP officials and openly saying things like it would look bad to the rest of the world if Rump were arrested after the 2020 election when he no longer has his office to protect him.....what happened to "drain the swamp" and "America first?

The USSC has already ruled that the exact argument that the DOJ made about prosecuting or suing a sitting president is incorrect about suing....so the safe from prosecution in office thought is on pretty thin ice and there is no such protection once he's out

The next couple years will be interesting.....come Jan 2021 I 3/4s expect the Dem president to pardon him in the interest of national healing.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer