Tucker Carlson: Trump "not capable" and "hasn't delivered on promises"

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Re: Tucker Carlson: Trump "not capable" and "hasn't delivered on promises"

Post by gmrocket » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:06 am

GRTfast wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:35 am
gmrocket wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:09 am

Ken posted it...and not one word about it,, or are you just scared or lazy too read it?
It’s because the list is absurd. At least half, if not more of the items are just things that happened while Trump has been president.

I don’t think anyone is denying that trump has accomplished some things, but those things are separate from the campaign promises made, and his ability (or lack thereof) to perform his duties effectively. I wouldn’t expect you to understand though, those who’ve been conned are usually in denial about it.
Hating on the winning.

Your reaction is normal, for someone who has a weak argument....really weak.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:16 am

gmrocket wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:06 am
GRTfast wrote:
gmrocket wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:09 am

Ken posted it...and not one word about it,, or are you just scared or lazy too read it?
It’s because the list is absurd. At least half, if not more of the items are just things that happened while Trump has been president.

I don’t think anyone is denying that trump has accomplished some things, but those things are separate from the campaign promises made, and his ability (or lack thereof) to perform his duties effectively. I wouldn’t expect you to understand though, those who’ve been conned are usually in denial about it.
Hating on the winning.

Not hating on winning at all. It is undeniable that many things are continuing to improve, as they were prior to trump’s presidency. Most of these things (largely economic) are not controlled by the president. Obama took (or was given) credit for a lot of stuff he didn’t cause, and Trunp is following suit, albeit more obnoxiously in most cases.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:23 am

GRTfast wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:16 am
gmrocket wrote:
GRTfast wrote:

Hating on the winning.

Not hating on winning at all. It is undeniable that many things are continuing to improve, as they were prior to trump’s presidency. Most of these things (largely economic) are not controlled by the president. Obama took (or was given) credit for a lot of stuff he didn’t cause, and Trunp is following suit, albeit more obnoxiously in most cases.
Nope. Trump is dismantling the beurocratic strangle hold the government had on business, the economy and the people.

Most of those stifling regs were obama regs..

The USA is now a net exporter of energy..boom!

Trump is pro energy, pro business, pro deregulation, less government, lower business and personal tax,pro America!

Clearly a fascist

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:42 am

gmrocket wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:23 am
GRTfast wrote:
gmrocket wrote:

Hating on the winning.

Nope. Trump is dismantling the beurocratic strangle hold the government had on business, the economy and the people.

Trump is pro energy, pro business, pro deregulation, less government, lower business and personal tax,pro America!

Clearly a fascist
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co ... s-42748243

I guess that explains the steady economic improvement for roughly 7 years prior to Trump being elected. #-o

Those pesky facts are always thwarting your sycophantic fantasies. :lol:
Attachments
8F596FB8-F438-4CFD-AB78-C61819977EF4.jpeg
8F596FB8-F438-4CFD-AB78-C61819977EF4.jpeg (49.87 KiB) Viewed 528 times
05FA62C6-7457-4468-8916-687EB321C5EE.png
05FA62C6-7457-4468-8916-687EB321C5EE.png (17.43 KiB) Viewed 528 times
7D256F5F-C115-4FC7-A0BF-AAA1D156F24B.png
7D256F5F-C115-4FC7-A0BF-AAA1D156F24B.png (18.23 KiB) Viewed 528 times

rebelrouser
Pro
Pro

Post by rebelrouser » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:54 am

gmrocket wrote:
GRTfast wrote:
gmrocket wrote:

Hating on the winning.

Clearly a fascist
In total energy consumption, the U.S. was between 86% and 91% self-sufficient in 2016. In May 2011, the country became a net exporter of refined petroleum products. As of 2014, the United States was the world's third-largest producer of crude oil, after Saudi Arabia and Russia. America became an oil exporter during the Obama years. Look up the facts.

Some of the regs Trump has eliminated are questionable, do we really want this kind of chemicals in our food chain? Ever read the book silent spring? DDT killed all the eagles in my area when I was a kid, I just had one sitting in tree by my house yesterday. I feel much better about drinking a cup of tea watching the eagle than I do Monsanto making a few million dollars more on stuff that kills everything, not just what it supposed to.

https://www.centerforfoodsafety.org/pre ... -pesticide

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:33 am

rebelrouser wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:54 am
gmrocket wrote:
GRTfast wrote:

Clearly a fascist
In total energy consumption, the U.S. was between 86% and 91% self-sufficient in 2016. In May 2011, the country became a net exporter of refined petroleum products. As of 2014, the United States was the world's third-largest producer of crude oil, after Saudi Arabia and Russia. America became an oil exporter during the Obama years. Look up the facts.

Some of the regs Trump has eliminated are questionable, do we really want this kind of chemicals in our food chain? Ever read the book silent spring? DDT killed all the eagles in my area when I was a kid, I just had one sitting in tree by my house yesterday. I feel much better about drinking a cup of tea watching the eagle than I do Monsanto making a few million dollars more on stuff that kills everything, not just what it supposed to.

https://www.centerforfoodsafety.org/pre ... -pesticide
Just so you know, the USA has reduced its emissions more than any other country who signed onto the Paris climate accord..and they are not even in it.

Your fears about the environment and such are unwarranted paranoia.

Better not rely on wiki for your other "facts" either.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:36 am

gmrocket wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:33 am

Just so you know, the USA has reduced its emissions more than any other country who signed onto the Paris climate accord..and they are not even in it.

look who cares about the environment all the sudden...LOL!

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:38 am

GRTfast wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:42 am
gmrocket wrote:
GRTfast wrote:

Clearly a fascist
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co ... s-42748243

I guess that explains the steady economic improvement for roughly 7 years prior to Trump being elected. #-o

Those pesky facts are always thwarting your sycophantic fantasies. :lol:
So things are not improving very fast if at all despite the massive tax cut that will screw future generations and secure Chinas position as the worlds #1 economy shortly.....sad. Trump sucks at his job.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:49 am

sanfordandson wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:36 am
gmrocket wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:33 am

look who cares about the environment all the sudden...LOL!
Care about it more than you do by my actions.

Virtue signaling on here by you lefties is All just an act.

Isn't it embarrassing the USA has lowered its emissions more than the Paris virtue signalers?

And they are all pizzed off at Trump for not playing the game...and he's winning..freaking hilarious . They are relying on clowns like you to spread the bs.

All them blowhards are on their way to Poland right now for another virtuous love in...