Tucker Carlson: Trump "not capable" and "hasn't delivered on promises"

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Tucker Carlson: Trump "not capable" and "hasn't delivered on promises"

Post by GRTfast » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:28 am

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4201 ... s-promises

I'm curious what all you guys who love Tucker Carlson think about this?

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Re: Tucker Carlson: Trump "not capable" and "hasn't delivered on promises"

Post by j-c-c » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:35 am

In therapy this would be called "progress", the discovery one has hitched their wagon to a con mam's spiel.
What often occurs when one is mentally blinded as they become memorized by being told repeatedly just what they want to hear.
Unfortunately, some will never get it, and others will remain quiet on the sideline and accept it, and move on hopefully lesson learned.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:24 am

He is tired of looking at colin wall and ball licking.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:44 am

Or maybe its simply that he's decided to start lying the foundation for a Rump Dump (LOL) in 2020.

He wants to make it clear that the issue is Rump is the wrong man for the job and when he becomes 1 term blunder Tucker will be setup to say its definitely not that the far right agenda is not popular.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:17 pm

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. The difference is that some assholes are much larger than others!! Then there's this:

President Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments List:
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:45 pm

Ken0069 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:17 pm
Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

Look in the mirror and say this to yourself 10000 times.

rebelrouser
Pro
Pro

Post by rebelrouser » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:55 pm

Fox news as part of their marketing campaign to get viewers, slants toward the right wing, other news outlets do seem to lean to the left. So its part of Tucker Carlson's job to support the views of Trump, but to a point. Any news outlet that has to maintain its credibility can only lean so far either right or left. I just think Trump is getting so out of control even Fox hews can no longer justify or explain away what he is doing. So when the Mueller report comes out and it is full of damaging facts and figures that you can not tweet away, does Fox distance themselves even more? How much will the Republican party keep supporting Trump before they wash their hands as well?

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:15 pm

The lefties are shocked when someone on the right has their own opinion.

Because the left has to march in lockstep with the likes of Colbert, the Hollywood elite and the social just warrior crowd...they just can't understand someone stepping out of line

youll find much more "diversity " of thought and opinion with those on the right

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:31 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:15 pm

Because the left has to march in lockstep with the likes of Colbert, the Hollywood elite and the social just warrior crowd...they just can't understand someone stepping out of line

youll find much more "diversity " of thought and opinion with those on the right
Do you agree with Tucker?

rebelrouser
Pro
Pro

Post by rebelrouser » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:01 pm

gmrocket wrote:

I totally agree, I have always considered myself a moderate Republican. I really don't like people telling me that when I say I am a Republican, I should believe all the right wing ideas that has taken over the Republican party. I do not agree with a lot of Democrats who swing to far left either. So that only leaves being an independent, but that really seems to be a waste of a vote, as their is no party affiliation. I think its time for a viable third party, but American politics never seems to support more than two major parties at one time in history. Maybe its time for the Whigs to come back.

As far as Colbert, I just think he is funny. He is simply pointing out the stupid things that Trump does and says. Comedy always makes fun of the president and politicians, but Trump really gives them the ammunition.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:14 pm

gmrocket wrote:

Lol moderate views are rare on right wing tv.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:46 pm

rebelrouser wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:01 pm
gmrocket wrote:

I totally agree, I have always considered myself a moderate Republican. I really don't like people telling me that when I say I am a Republican, I should believe all the right wing ideas that has taken over the Republican party. I do not agree with a lot of Democrats who swing to far left either. So that only leaves being an independent, but that really seems to be a waste of a vote, as their is no party affiliation. I think its time for a viable third party, but American politics never seems to support more than two major parties at one time in history. Maybe its time for the Whigs to come back.

As far as Colbert, I just think he is funny. He is simply pointing out the stupid things that Trump does and says. Comedy always makes fun of the president and politicians, but Trump really gives them the ammunition.
I agree, except I am register as independent and almost always vote libertarian.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:08 pm

The former secretary of State also said he believed Trump was able to win the presidency because the public is disengaged on many important issues.
“I don't want that to come across as a criticism of him,” he added. “It's really a concern that I have about us as Americans and us as a society and us as citizens.”

Tillerson also said at the Houston event that “there’s no question” Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election.

Rex.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:53 pm

Wow the local communists here are really into this one.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:18 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:53 pm
Wow the local communists here are really into this one.
...Says one of the local fascists.