Thursday schadenfreude: Michael Avenatti gets cleaned out by ex-wife

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Thursday schadenfreude: Michael Avenatti gets cleaned out by ex-wife

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:52 pm

Quite the lawyer this Avenatti character is and a former CNN analysist :D . I am sure the lefties on this forum are sadden by this news. :D

"Creepy [Blank Post] lawyer Michael Avenatti got taken to the cleaners.
In his divorce settlement with his ex-wife, Lisa Storie-Avenatti, here's what the New York Post reports :
Under the settlement, Avenatti will have to pay his ex-wife, Lisa Storie-Avenatti, more than $1.9 million in retroactive child and spousal support upfront, according to court documents filed in Orange County and viewed by TMZ .
Avenatti, a fierce critic of President Trump, will also have to turn over a number of his assets for liquidation, including five luxury wrist watches and a sculpture by architect Frank Gehry.
He will also has to turn over his 2017 Ferrari 488 GT Spider that he is currently leasing, according to the report.
I bet the car thing hurts.
What we have here is a deadbeat, someone who didn't pay his child support, someone who ran out on his tab for years , starting with his business partners, then the IRS , thinking the law would never catch up to him. What's more, he broke his marriage vows, housing a girlfriend in Century City at some point on the side, who later charged him with girlfriend-beating."

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... xwife.html

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Re: Thursday schadenfreude: Michael Avenatti gets cleaned out by ex-wife

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:53 pm

A recap I saw on another forum. :D Bwahahahahahaha

"To recap this losers life;
Partner sued him for 7 million
Got evicted from his offices
Got a criminal referral from the Senate
Got wiped out by ex
owes the IRS gobs of money
Lost a huge case against President Trump
Got arrested for punching his girlfriend
But most important of all,,,,, just lost his sure bet of becoming President
Bummer, dude."

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:07 pm

1989TransAm wrote: ↑
Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:52 pm
Quite the lawyer this Avenatti character is and a former CNN analysist :D . I am sure the lefties on this forum are sadden by this news. :D

In his divorce settlement with his ex-wife, Lisa Storie-Avenatti, here's what the New York Post reports :
Under the settlement, Avenatti will have to pay his ex-wife, Lisa Storie-Avenatti, more than $1.9 million in retroactive child and spousal support upfront, according to court documents filed in Orange County and viewed by TMZ .
Avenatti, a fierce critic of President Trump, will also have to turn over a number of his assets for liquidation, including five luxury wrist watches and a sculpture by architect Frank Gehry.
He will also has to turn over his 2017 Ferrari 488 GT Spider that he is currently leasing, according to the report.
What we have here is a deadbeat, someone who didn't pay his child support, someone who ran out on his tab for years , starting with his business partners, then the IRS , thinking the law would never catch up to him. What's more, he broke his marriage vows, housing a girlfriend in Century City at some point on the side, who later charged him with girlfriend-beating."

Not sure what anybody of another political persuasion thinks, but I find it revealing you seem to revel in anther's downfall.

How honorable, #41 would be proud.

Obviously you don't subscribe to Karma thinking, and you have never walked in his shoes, but most all, why should I care about this lawyer, he is not an elected official, right? #-o

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:44 pm

He's still the best the best the left has to run in 2020

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:43 pm

gmrocket wrote: ↑
Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:44 pm
He's still the best the best the left has to run in 2020
And probably win by a landslide, if you know who seeks re election.

Don't worry, I'd let my dog run first.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:06 pm

The same schmucks who said trump had less than a 5% chance of winning , are saying the same thing about his chances in 2020

Well, I guess if it makes them feel less stressed then that's ok...two years of worry before the big letdown is bad for their hearts.

rebelrouser
Pro
Pro

Post by rebelrouser » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:25 pm

Michael Avenatti twitter feed.

These reports about me "losing" assets, being "forced to turnover assets," being "ordered to turn over assets," etc. are 100% false. Bogus. My ex & I entered into a written consensual agreement (called a STIPULATION) to divide/sell certain assets in our divorce. #NONSENSE

1:32 PM - 6 Dec 2018

So is the right slandering him because they think he might beat Trump?

Avenatti posted he was no longer thinking of running December 4th.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:51 pm

rebelrouser wrote: ↑
Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:25 pm
Michael Avenatti twitter feed.

These reports about me "losing" assets, being "forced to turnover assets," being "ordered to turn over assets," etc. are 100% false. Bogus. My ex & I entered into a written consensual agreement (called a STIPULATION) to divide/sell certain assets in our divorce. #NONSENSE

1:32 PM - 6 Dec 2018

So is the right slandering him because they think he might beat Trump?

Avenatti posted he was no longer thinking of running December 4th.
Ya your right, he's just being slandered.

Avenatti in 2020!!!! πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Dave Koehler
Guru
Guru

Post by Dave Koehler » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:39 pm

Hey, give the guy a break.
He is a LAWYER. That alone should explain almost everything.
I suspect all his current deals with St00rmy et al came from him betting he could cash out and cover his debts.
A lottery ticket would have been less trouble.
Dave Koehler - Koehler Injection
Fuel Injection - Nitrous Charger - Balancing - Nitrous Master software
http://www.koehlerinjection.com
"Never let a race car know that you are in a hurry."

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:27 am

Well, did the scumbag do this??

"Got arrested for punching his girlfriend"...

If this is pursued, it could lead to a, "Domestic Violence", charge that if convicted has a FELONY attached to it if not mistaken...

pdq67

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:36 am

j-c-c wrote: ↑
Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:07 pm

Not sure what anybody of another political persuasion thinks, but I find it revealing you seem to revel in anther's downfall.

Obviously you don't subscribe to Karma thinking, and you have never walked in his shoes, but most all, why should I care about this lawyer, he is not an elected official, right? #-o
You poor little snowflake. You are one of those who could not wait to post the crap he was spewing about President Trump. [-X

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:41 am

Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:36 am
j-c-c wrote: ↑
Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:07 pm

You poor little snowflake. You are one of those who could not wait to post the crap he was spewing about President Trump. [-X
Liar

Where's your proof of ANYTHING I posted about his spewing?