Suspected human smuggler observed dropping small children from border wall

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

Post Reply
1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9377
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Suspected human smuggler observed dropping small children from border wall

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:34 pm

We need President Trump's wall. Build the damn wall to help prevent this type of thing.

"Yuma Sector camera operators observed a group of six illegal aliens, including two small children, traversing over the border wall with assistance, near the San Luis Port of Entry early Monday morning." Video at the link.

https://www.kion546.com/news/suspected- ... /911003319

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5355
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Suspected human smuggler observed dropping small children from border wall

Post by mk e » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:20 am

Yeah! Build that wall tall enough to be sure the children die!

Was that your point?
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9377
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Suspected human smuggler observed dropping small children from border wall

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:28 am

mk e wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:20 am
Yeah! Build that wall tall enough to be sure the children die!

Was that your point?
Using your logic there should not be a border wall at all for the children's safety. #-o

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5355
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Suspected human smuggler observed dropping small children from border wall

Post by mk e » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:34 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:28 am
mk e wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:20 am
Yeah! Build that wall tall enough to be sure the children die!

Was that your point?
Using your logic there should not be a border wall at all for the children's safety. #-o
Not my logic....in my world a wall that costs lots of money but can't possibly help (because ladder come in all sizes) is a waste of money that would be better spent on boarder guards that do help the problem.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9377
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Suspected human smuggler observed dropping small children from border wall

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:35 am

The Border Patrol says otherwise and they are on the border 24/7. :wink:

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5355
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Suspected human smuggler observed dropping small children from border wall

Post by mk e » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:40 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:35 am
The Border Patrol says otherwise and they are on the border 24/7. :wink:
Interesting, your saying a government agency thinks giving themselves more money to spend is a good idea... wow! When has that ever happened before?
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6631
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: Suspected human smuggler observed dropping small children from border wall

Post by David Redszus » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:28 pm

Not my logic....in my world a wall that costs lots of money but can't possibly help (because ladder come in all sizes) is a waste of money that would be better spent on boarder guards that do help the problem.
A well designed wall is a useful tool used to assist the border patrol operations.
A wall would be supplemented with cameras, concertina wire, electrification, and sensors of all kinds.
And, if Mexico decides to patrol their side of the wall, illegal invasions will quickly end.

Whatever the wall may cost, it will quickly save tons of money now spent on judges, incarceration, criminal activity and other unnecessary expenses. It will pay for itself.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4259
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Suspected human smuggler observed dropping small children from border wall

Post by j-c-c » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:45 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:34 pm
We need President Trump's wall. Build the damn wall to help prevent this type of thing.

"Yuma Sector camera operators observed a group of six illegal aliens, including two small children, traversing over the border wall with assistance, near the San Luis Port of Entry early Monday morning." Video at the link.

https://www.kion546.com/news/suspected- ... /911003319
SUSPECTED?

Better get right on this me thinks. :roll:

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9377
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Suspected human smuggler observed dropping small children from border wall

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:29 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:28 pm
Not my logic....in my world a wall that costs lots of money but can't possibly help (because ladder come in all sizes) is a waste of money that would be better spent on boarder guards that do help the problem.
A well designed wall is a useful tool used to assist the border patrol operations.
A wall would be supplemented with cameras, concertina wire, electrification, and sensors of all kinds.
And, if Mexico decides to patrol their side of the wall, illegal invasions will quickly end.

Whatever the wall may cost, it will quickly save tons of money now spent on judges, incarceration, criminal activity and other unnecessary expenses. It will pay for itself.
....and the freebies from the government need to be included.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4259
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Suspected human smuggler observed dropping small children from border wall

Post by j-c-c » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:34 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:28 pm
Not my logic....in my world a wall that costs lots of money but can't possibly help (because ladder come in all sizes) is a waste of money that would be better spent on boarder guards that do help the problem.
A well designed wall is a useful tool used to assist the border patrol operations.
A wall would be supplemented with cameras, concertina wire, electrification, and sensors of all kinds.
And, if Mexico decides to patrol their side of the wall, illegal invasions will quickly end.

Whatever the wall may cost, it will quickly save tons of money now spent on judges, incarceration, criminal activity and other unnecessary expenses. It will pay for itself.
Your buried plausible deniability clause if the "the wall" fails to deliver for any reason, ie "it wasn't well designed" :lol:

User avatar
Dave Koehler
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3911
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:19 pm
Location: Urbana, IL USA
Contact:

Re: Suspected human smuggler observed dropping small children from border wall

Post by Dave Koehler » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:43 pm

I am beginning to think a taller than that wall is unnecessary.
Add a 10 foot width of spikes on our side.
Depleted uranium might keep the scrapers from stealing them...maybe....nope, gone in a NY minute.
It was a thought.
Dave Koehler - Koehler Injection
Fuel Injection - Nitrous Charger - Balancing - Nitrous Master software
http://www.koehlerinjection.com
"Never let a race car know that you are in a hurry."

lefty o
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1594
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 am

Re: Suspected human smuggler observed dropping small children from border wall

Post by lefty o » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:17 pm

Dave Koehler wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:43 pm
I am beginning to think a taller than that wall is unnecessary.
Add a 10 foot width of spikes on our side.
Depleted uranium might keep the scrapers from stealing them...maybe....nope, gone in a NY minute.
It was a thought.
sharpened bamboo spikes work well. rot resistant, and no value.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9377
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Suspected human smuggler observed dropping small children from border wall

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:38 am

j-c-c wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:45 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:34 pm
We need President Trump's wall. Build the damn wall to help prevent this type of thing.

"Yuma Sector camera operators observed a group of six illegal aliens, including two small children, traversing over the border wall with assistance, near the San Luis Port of Entry early Monday morning." Video at the link.

https://www.kion546.com/news/suspected- ... /911003319
SUSPECTED?

Better get right on this me thinks. :roll:
Are you all for letting the illegals come across the border unchecked? Sure sounds like it to me. [-X

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4259
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Suspected human smuggler observed dropping small children from border wall

Post by j-c-c » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:37 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:38 am
j-c-c wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:45 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:34 pm
We need President Trump's wall. Build the damn wall to help prevent this type of thing.

"Yuma Sector camera operators observed a group of six illegal aliens, including two small children, traversing over the border wall with assistance, near the San Luis Port of Entry early Monday morning." Video at the link.

https://www.kion546.com/news/suspected- ... /911003319
SUSPECTED?

Better get right on this me thinks. :roll:
Are you all for letting the illegals come across the border unchecked? Sure sounds like it to me. [-X
You then should get your hearing checked.

User avatar
Dave Koehler
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3911
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:19 pm
Location: Urbana, IL USA
Contact:

Re: Suspected human smuggler observed dropping small children from border wall

Post by Dave Koehler » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:30 am

lefty o wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:17 pm
Dave Koehler wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:43 pm
I am beginning to think a taller than that wall is unnecessary.
Add a 10 foot width of spikes on our side.
Depleted uranium might keep the scrapers from stealing them...maybe....nope, gone in a NY minute.
It was a thought.
sharpened bamboo spikes work well. rot resistant, and no value.
A green alternative that's even better.
Dave Koehler - Koehler Injection
Fuel Injection - Nitrous Charger - Balancing - Nitrous Master software
http://www.koehlerinjection.com
"Never let a race car know that you are in a hurry."

Post Reply