Breaking: Mulehead recommends no incarceration for Gen. Flynn

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

mk e
Guru
Guru

Re: Breaking: Mulehead recommends no incarceration for Gen. Flynn

Post by mk e » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:26 am

j-c-c wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:39 am
1989TransAm wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:40 am
Mueller's report will be full of perfume and fluff with very little substance. A whole lot of words that you can boil down into two sentences.
Sentence 1:
You once again speak of what you know not.
Sentence 2:
Again.
and its not just Trams. Rump says an 87 page response to the report that has not been written has already been drafted

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-reveal ... 41270.html
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

rebelrouser
Pro
Pro

Post by rebelrouser » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:09 pm

I read the December 7th twitters from Donald Trump, No person with any objective perspective can read those messages and not come to the conclusion that a very disturbed man wrote them. And just my opinion but how can Trump and his legal team draft a response when none of them know the truth but Donald Trump, and I think even he has lied so much he has forgotten the truth.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:18 pm

rebelrouser wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:09 pm
And just my opinion but how can Trump and his legal team draft a response when none of them know the truth but Donald Trump, and I think even he has lied so much he has forgotten the truth.
Simple. Political messages do not require facts, fact just confuse the issue so what's in any final report is mostly irrelevant.

All you need the know is "Witch Hunt by the deep state Hillary supporters!!!". The bigger question is how many times do you need to repeat that to fill 87 pages?
Mark
Mechanical Engineer