Trump strange behavior

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Re: Trump strange behavior

Post by j-c-c » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:20 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:59 am
GRTfast wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:25 am
1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:23 am

Translation: Someone who gets their news from the NYT and Time magazine. #-o
Attacking the messenger is a sign of you having no actual argument or rebuttal. Whether or not something happened is independent of who reported it.
It is all fake news. I am not going to waste my time on that. :D If you want to lap it all up then go for it.
Only thing that appears "fake" so far, are your crocodile tears over running away from being asked for an explanation, again, but we agree, you statistically would be wasting your time, again. :lol:

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:09 pm

This is just another FAKE NEWS story generated by the media. Of course the usual lefties just lap it all up. You tell me what is the proof?

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:42 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:09 pm
This is just another FAKE NEWS story generated by the media. Of course the usual lefties just lap it all up. You tell me what is the proof?
"At the G-20 Trump wandered off the stage and said get me out of here. Trumps news conferences seem to be getting even more rambling than ever before. His remarks about the climate change report put out by his own administration, if you read the transcript, has very few complete sentences, and rambles on about his intelligence, and small oceans, etc. My question for the Trump supporters is to put aside politics for a moment and look at how our president is acting and speaking. Doesn't the presidents behavior worry you at least a little? "

Here is the opening post, you did read it right?

It is a question, right?

He mentions examples of strange behavior, right?

So you can't put aside your politics enough to not deflect, right? #-o

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:42 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"The deep state could be slowly drugging him, there have been other attempts on him, so what do you expect"

I for one, don't doubt this at all! Hell, just look back at what happened to JFK!!

Oh, are was JFK's death, "FAKE NEWS"??

pdq67

Dave Koehler
Guru
Guru

Post by Dave Koehler » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:56 pm

Not a thing strange about it no matter how it is blown up.
It's Trump after all for pete's sake. :lol: :roll:
Dave Koehler - Koehler Injection
Fuel Injection - Nitrous Charger - Balancing - Nitrous Master software
http://www.koehlerinjection.com
"Never let a race car know that you are in a hurry."

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:11 pm

Just what has Pres. Trump done compared to:

1. The mulatto's ACA shoved up our asses and much less, his $8 to $9,000,000,000,000 stimulus BS;

2. Ol', "2-fingered slick", and him giving the Chi-Com's CRAY Computers and ICBM guidance systems much less later their Clinton Foundation AND Uranium 1;

3. "Scrub", left a taste that was so bad in our mouths that people couldn't spit it out. He was so bad that people would have voted for a, "football fu*king monkey", and they did much less his ME mess;

4. Do you really want me to go on?

Oh, I forgot, Pres. TRUMP says mean things!

pdq67

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:33 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:42 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
"At the G-20 Trump wandered off the stage and said get me out of here. Trumps news conferences seem to be getting even more rambling than ever before. His remarks about the climate change report put out by his own administration, if you read the transcript, has very few complete sentences, and rambles on about his intelligence, and small oceans, etc. My question for the Trump supporters is to put aside politics for a moment and look at how our president is acting and speaking. Doesn't the presidents behavior worry you at least a little? "

It is a question, right?

That's it? Bwhahahahahahahahaha. You guys are a riot. Bwahahahahahahah

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:48 pm

He's probably sick of all the left wing virtue signaling going on at the G20.....he got done what was most important,, a good talk with the Chinese...

The rest of them can go fvck themselves..

All that pandering , fake photo ops and acting...

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:48 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:33 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:42 pm
1989TransAm wrote:

It is a question, right?

That's it? Bwhahahahahahahahaha. You guys are a riot. Bwahahahahahahah
^^^^This is what stupidity and deflection looks like. Drink it in folks.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:59 pm

This is someone who drinks all the liberal Kool-Aid. Even all the crap they put out on man made climate change. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

rebelrouser
Pro
Pro

Post by rebelrouser » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:09 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:59 pm
This is someone who drinks all the liberal Kool-Aid. Even all the crap they put out on man made climate change. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I just don't get it? My step father died from Alzheimer's I watched him slowly decline and die. Trump displays many of the same symptoms of my step father. Ronald also died of Alzheimer's, and I am sure his last couple of years in the white house was affected by his decline. Woodrow Wilson had a stroke and his wife basically ran the country the last part of his presidency, so why don't Trump[ supporters see and worry about their guy?

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:29 pm

rebelrouser wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:09 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
I just don't get it? My step father died from Alzheimer's I watched him slowly decline and die. Trump displays many of the same symptoms of my step father. Ronald also died of Alzheimer's, and I am sure his last couple of years in the white house was affected by his decline. Woodrow Wilson had a stroke and his wife basically ran the country the last part of his presidency, so why don't Trump[ supporters see and worry about their guy?
How can a stable genius who is the most healthy president in US history have any health problems?

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:42 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:29 pm
rebelrouser wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:09 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
How can a stable genius who is the most healthy president in US history have any health problems?
Maybe because his Doctor is a paid for nutcase or he is an alcoholic auditioning for a promotion? :lol:

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:58 pm

When trump first took office this was the msm's narrative,,,he's crazy and unstable!!

It didn't work then, so now they are trying it again

They've run out of talking points

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:16 pm

The evil boys have some evil toys.
Its time again for the unknowing and un studying Marxist loving demonrats on here to learn new stuff.
https://www.globalresearch.ca/cia-targe ... er/5326382
Yall just have too much trust in the evil status quo wickedness.