Trump strange behavior

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

rebelrouser
Pro
Pro
Posts: 425
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:25 pm

Trump strange behavior

Post by rebelrouser » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:41 pm

At the G-20 Trump wandered off the stage and said get me out of here. Trumps news conferences seem to be getting even more rambling than ever before. His remarks about the climate change report put out by his own administration, if you read the transcript, has very few complete sentences, and rambles on about his intelligence, and small oceans, etc. My question for the Trump supporters is to put aside politics for a moment and look at how our president is acting and speaking. Doesn't the presidents behavior worry you at least a little?



https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... nging.html
http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/11/ ... eport.html

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4231
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Trump strange behavior

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:46 pm

The deep state could be slowly drugging him, there have been other attempts on him, so what do you expect. Climate change is a fallacy so we don't need him siding with the globalist Marxist demon rats on that. All he needs to do is declassify everything there is about the weather modification programs and aircraft smoke trails. Your small brain can't see what they wish to accomplish by forcing us all into the climate religion? Wake up. [-X

GRTfast
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: Trump strange behavior

Post by GRTfast » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:52 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:46 pm
The deep state could be slowly drugging him....
:lol:

Wow.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9377
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Trump strange behavior

Post by 1989TransAm » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:55 pm

FAKE NEWS

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4197
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Trump strange behavior

Post by Firedome8 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:58 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:46 pm
The deep state could be slowly drugging him, there have been other attempts on him, so what do you expect. Climate change is a fallacy so we don't need him siding with the globalist Marxist demon rats on that. All he needs to do is declassify everything there is about the weather modification programs and aircraft smoke trails. Your small brain can't see what they wish to accomplish by forcing us all into the climate religion? Wake up. [-X
So you noticed also.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4231
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Trump strange behavior

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:58 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:58 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:46 pm
The deep state could be slowly drugging him, there have been other attempts on him, so what do you expect. Climate change is a fallacy so we don't need him siding with the globalist Marxist demon rats on that. All he needs to do is declassify everything there is about the weather modification programs and aircraft smoke trails. Your small brain can't see what they wish to accomplish by forcing us all into the climate religion? Wake up. [-X
So you noticed also.
I haven't been watching I was responding to your BS.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9377
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Trump strange behavior

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:21 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:58 am
Firedome8 wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:58 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:46 pm
The deep state could be slowly drugging him, there have been other attempts on him, so what do you expect. Climate change is a fallacy so we don't need him siding with the globalist Marxist demon rats on that. All he needs to do is declassify everything there is about the weather modification programs and aircraft smoke trails. Your small brain can't see what they wish to accomplish by forcing us all into the climate religion? Wake up. [-X
So you noticed also.
I haven't been watching I was responding to your BS.
….and he does toss around a lot of BS.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: Trump strange behavior

Post by GRTfast » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:21 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:55 pm
FAKE NEWS
translation:

Stuff Trump did that you don't like.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9377
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Trump strange behavior

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:23 am

GRTfast wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:21 am
1989TransAm wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:55 pm
FAKE NEWS
translation:

Negative news about what Trump actually did.
Translation: Someone who gets their news from the NYT and Time magazine. #-o

GRTfast
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: Trump strange behavior

Post by GRTfast » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:25 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:23 am
GRTfast wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:21 am
1989TransAm wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:55 pm
FAKE NEWS
translation:

Negative news about what Trump actually did.
Translation: Someone who gets their news from the NYT and Time magazine. #-o
Attacking the messenger is a sign of you having no actual argument or rebuttal. Whether or not something happened is independent of who reported it.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4197
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Trump strange behavior

Post by Firedome8 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:46 am

GRTfast wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:25 am
1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:23 am
GRTfast wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:21 am


translation:

Negative news about what Trump actually did.
Translation: Someone who gets their news from the NYT and Time magazine. #-o
Attacking the messenger is a sign of you having no actual argument or rebuttal. Whether or not something happened is independent of who reported it.
He is blind to that fact. Some sort of cognitive bias i suppose.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4197
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Trump strange behavior

Post by Firedome8 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:48 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:21 am
exhaustgases wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:58 am
Firedome8 wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:58 pm


So you noticed also.
I haven't been watching I was responding to your BS.
….and he does toss around a lot of BS.
Just show what is bs instead of just deflecting all the time.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4259
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Trump strange behavior

Post by j-c-c » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:26 am

GRTfast wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:52 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:46 pm
The deep state could be slowly drugging him....
:lol:

Wow.
Or he his going cold turkey?

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4259
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Trump strange behavior

Post by j-c-c » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:37 am

Seriously, the stress level of being such an unpopular, hourly criticized, world wide pariah everyday, has to take a huge toll on a person who is addicted to fame and adulation.

I know many people believe flashy used car salesman hook line and sinker. I don't.

Guy has to be miserable. #-o

That assumes he has any feelings outside his own skin.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9377
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Trump strange behavior

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:59 am

GRTfast wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:25 am
1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:23 am
GRTfast wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:21 am


translation:

Negative news about what Trump actually did.
Translation: Someone who gets their news from the NYT and Time magazine. #-o
Attacking the messenger is a sign of you having no actual argument or rebuttal. Whether or not something happened is independent of who reported it.
It is all fake news. I am not going to waste my time on that. :D If you want to lap it all up then go for it.

Post Reply