Something Is Rotten At Breitbart.com!! George Soros??

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Something Is Rotten At Breitbart.com!! George Soros??

Post by Ken0069 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:39 pm

I do a fair amount of reading on Breitbart.com and also make comments in their Disqus comment sections.  I’ve noticed over the past few months that they have almost every negative story out there on their front page but since 92% of all news coverage on President Trump is negative I didn’t dwell on that.

Then I've also noticed recently that every time I make a comment with a reference to George Soros in the Disqus comment section that post gets flagged, and, gets deleted by a moderator??  :shock: Yup, a WTF moment for sure!!

So, I decided to make one yesterday using S0R0S in Caps and with a Zero instead of an O and it wasn't flagged, but, another post I made about 20 minutes later was flagged??  So I got on their "Contact Us" page and sent a message asking the question of why George Soros's name is banned in comments and was waiting for an answer from someone. 

Well, this afternoon I went and tried to login with Disqus for comments on Breitbart.com and found that my account had been suspended by Disqus?  Another WTF moment for sure but it begs the question of WHY???? And it’s banned on all sites, not just on Breitbart.com? 

So, I'm thinking that there is some Soros MONEY influencing Breitbart.com or either they have a "rogue" moderator who is being paid to keep the Soros name out of the comments section?

Ennywho, lucky for me I’ve got a SECOND Disqus account so I’m still able to make comments but I’d still like to know what’s going on with the Soros name bullshit!!

Just saying…………….
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Re: Something Is Rotten At Breitbart.com!! George Soros??

Post by j-c-c » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:42 pm

Ken0069 wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:39 pm
I do a fair amount of reading on Breitbart.com and also make comments in their Disqus comment sections.  I’ve noticed over the past few months that they have almost every negative story out there on their front page but since 92% of all news coverage on President Trump is negative I didn’t dwell on that.

Then I've also noticed recently that every time I make a comment with a reference to George Soros in the Disqus comment section that post gets flagged, and, gets deleted by a moderator??  :shock: Yup, a WTF moment for sure!!

So, I decided to make one yesterday using S0R0S in Caps and with a Zero instead of an O and it wasn't flagged, but, another post I made about 20 minutes later was flagged??  So I got on their "Contact Us" page and sent a message asking the question of why George Soros's name is banned in comments and was waiting for an answer from someone. 

Well, this afternoon I went and tried to login with Disqus for comments on Breitbart.com and found that my account had been suspended by Disqus?  Another WTF moment for sure but it begs the question of WHY???? And it’s banned on all sites, not just on Breitbart.com? 

So, I'm thinking that there is some Soros MONEY influencing Breitbart.com or either they have a "rogue" moderator who is being paid to keep the Soros name out of the comments section?

Ennywho, lucky for me I’ve got a SECOND Disqus account so I’m still able to make comments but I’d still like to know what’s going on with the Soros name bullshit!!

Just saying…………….
Why is that rather believable? :shock:

You know free speech is best fought first for one's opponents, not for your self?
Got a good track record in this regard?

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:20 pm

I just can't imagine anyone banning Ken, that's just crazy!

:lol:
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:38 pm

Aren't they in on richards shtick ?

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:42 pm

Ken0069 wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:39 pm
I do a fair amount of reading on Breitbart.com.....
In other news, the sky is blue.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:53 am

I can't believe richard reads Breitbart propaganda, who would have known.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:19 am

Snowflake ken gets flagged on breitbart of all places.

File that one under "you just cant make this shit up"!! :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:15 pm

How f nutbag crazy do you need to be to have breitebart flag you ?? Can't be his spelling or grammar must be that no teeth fake conservative act the big dummy puts on.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:07 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:15 pm
How f nutbag crazy do you need to be to have breitebart flag you ?? Can't be his spelling or grammar must be that no teeth fake conservative act the big dummy puts on.
I guess we just found out. :lol: