Trump threatens to declassify ‘devastating’ docs about Democrats

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:07 am

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 28, 2018
In a wide-ranging, exclusive interview with The Post, President Trump said Wednesday that if House Democrats launched probes into his administration — which he called “presidential harassment” — they’d pay a heavy price.

“If they go down the presidential harassment track, if they want go and harass the president and the administration, I think that would be the best thing that would happen to me. I’m a counter-puncher and I will hit them so hard they’d never been hit like that,” he said during a 36-minute Oval Office sitdown.

The commander-in-chief said he could declassify FISA warrant applications and other documents from Robert Mueller’s probe — and predicted the disclosure would expose the FBI, the Justice Department and the Clinton campaign as being in cahoots to set him up.

“I think that would help my campaign. If they want to play tough, I will do it. They will see how devastating those pages are.”

But Trump told The Post he wanted to save the documents until they were needed.

“It’s much more powerful if I do it then,” Trump said, “because if we had done it already, it would already be yesterday’s news.”

Trump revealed his playbook just as Democrats are set to take over House committees in January where they are poised to investigate his potential business conflicts of interests, tax returns, Russia dealings and more.

With the GOP losing power in January, its congressional investigations into alleged Department of Justice misconduct in launching the Russia probe is expected to fizzle out.

In September, a group of Trump allies in the House – led by Rep. Lee Zeldin of New York – called on Trump to declassify scores of Justice Department documents they believe undercut the start of the Russia investigation and show bias against Trump.

The documents include Justice officials’ request to surveil Trump campaign adviser Carter Page and memos on DOJ official Bruce Ohr’s interactions with Christopher Steele, the author of a controversial dossier that alleged Trump ties with Russia.

Trump initially agreed to declassify the documents, including text messages sent by former FBI officials James Comey, Andrew G. McCabe as well as Peter Strzok, Lisa Page and Ohr. Trump allies believe the revelations will show favoritism toward Hillary Clinton and a plot to take down Trump.

Trump then reversed course, citing the need for further review and concern of US allies.

Trump added Wednesday that his lawyer Emmet Flood thought it would be better politically to wait.

“He didn’t want me to do it yet, because I can save it,” Trump said.

The president also pushed back on the notion that all the Justice Department documents should eventually be released for the sake of transparency.

“Some things maybe the public shouldn’t see because they are so bad,” Trump said, making clear it wasn’t damaging to him, but to others. “Maybe it’s better that the public not see what’s been going on with this country.”

From THIS article in the New York Post!
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Re: Trump threatens to declassify ‘devastating’ docs about Democrats

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:09 am

Kabooooom baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :^o :^o

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:36 am

Wait....the president is threatening to use his office for the expressed purpose of retaliation against political enemies at the expense of US security and his supporters are cheering?

Wow.....in a bad way.....
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:14 pm

mk e wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:36 am
Wait....the president is threatening to use his office for the expressed purpose of retaliation against political enemies at the expense of US security and his supporters are cheering?

Lets not forget to mention wasting taxpayer dollars.

Or maybe thats Chinese dollars now?

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:56 pm

“Some things maybe the public shouldn’t see because they are so bad,” Trump said, making clear it wasn’t damaging to him, but to others. “Maybe it’s better that the public not see what’s been going on with this country.”

Are we taking Tax returns here? :shock:

SupStk
Guru
Guru

Post by SupStk » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:09 pm

I'm gonna watch the movie and see how this plays out.... pass the popcorn.
Monty Frerichs
B&M Machine

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:57 pm

mk e wrote:

Is this any worse than what I read about the, "CUNT", and ol', "2-fingered slick", stealing $Billions from the, "Help Haiti Fund"??

Or is this just some more made up false news??

If it is wrong, then how about accounting for the, "Uranium 1/Clinton", deal!!

pdq67

PS., and oh, btw, didn't the mulatto sic the IRS on his foes??

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:36 pm

pdq67 wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:57 pm
mk e wrote:

Is this any worse than what I read about the, "CUNT", and ol', "2-fingered slick", stealing $Billions from the, "Help Haiti Fund"??

Or is this just some more made up false news??

If it is wrong, then how about accounting for the, "Uranium 1/Clinton", deal!!

pdq67

PS., and oh, btw, didn't the mulatto sic the IRS on his foes??
DEFLECTION

Hitler took the same path, as DT is threatening, rather then bow out for the good of the country, burn it down. Loser.

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:44 pm

That's OK Snowflakes. You just go ahead and b!tch, wh!ne, p!ss and moan about President Trump all you want, BUT, come tomorrow moring when you wake up, President Trump will STILL be YOUR President and will continue to be YOUR President until at least January of 2021 and possibly until January of 2025!!

MAGA!!
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:49 pm

Ken0069 wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:44 pm
That's OK Snowflakes. You just go ahead and b!tch, wh!ne, p!ss and moan about President Trump all you want, BUT, come tomorrow moring when you wake up, President Trump will STILL be YOUR President and will continue to be YOUR President until at least January of 2021 and possibly until January of 2025!!

MAGA!!
You auditioning for a cabinet position? :shock:

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:02 pm

Ken0069 wrote:

MAGA!!
The lefty plan is now a trump impeachment in January 2025!!

Ya, that's it..they'll have get him really good then

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:30 pm

The gift that keeps on giving...

I don't know if I can handle the laughs and all the winning?

I'll try my best

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:36 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:02 pm
Ken0069 wrote:

MAGA!!
The lefty plan is now a trump impeachment in January 2025!!

Ya, that's it..they'll have get him really good then
The docket I am told is filled with HC's impeachment first, try to keep up.

You have to wait in line. [-X

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:32 pm

mk e wrote:

He would be exposing how the Brits were trying to help Hillary win the election. Maybe other countries too. This all needs to be exposed along with the abuse of the FISA courts by the Obama administration.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:34 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:32 pm
mk e wrote:

He would be exposing how the Brits were trying to help Hillary win the election. Maybe other countries too. This all needs to be exposed.
Then we can dissect FOX trying to get DT elected,

Where will it all end? :shock: #-o

Hey, shouldn't you be doing your homework to provide us with all the examples here on the lying I'm accused of doing? Get back to work, we are waiting. :roll: