Tear gas used on border crashers!

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Re: Tear gas used on border crashers!

Post by gmrocket » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:00 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:52 pm
What I find interesting is that when the Obama administration used tear gas at the border not much was said about it. Now that this has occurred under the Trump administration there is a big todo about it. Personally I am glad to see President Trump defending our border.
The left had no idea Obama was doing the same thing...and if they did, the love blinders made everything just fine.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:04 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:58 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:41 pm
gmrocket wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:17 am
Some whataboutism,, I love whataboutism so much.
If course you do. That is the favorite “go to” tactic for people when they are dedicated to defending the indefensible. Thanks for at least being so up front about it.
So that means you didn't have a clue the last administration was doing it more often.

Thanks for proving my point
How do you figure that? I guess you’re assuming that I supported the previous administration?

I support using force as necessary. I don’t think gassing women and children is ever necessary.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:09 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:04 pm
gmrocket wrote:
GRTfast wrote:

If course you do. That is the favorite “go to” tactic for people when they are dedicated to defending the indefensible. Thanks for at least being so up front about it.
So that means you didn't have a clue the last administration was doing it more often.

How do you figure that? I guess you’re assuming that I supported the previous administration?

I support using force as necessary. I don’t think gassing women and children is ever necessary.
Gassing? That's funny, like they did too the Jews?

If they didn't use tear gas, and the crowd of men behind the women and little sweet babies, kept rushing the border...maybe those cute little babies and moms would have been trampled to death??

Then you would be on here complaining about trump not dispersing the crowd sooner,, with what is normal.. tear gas

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:15 pm

GRTfast wrote:
gmrocket wrote:
GRTfast wrote:

You are just showing your ignorance on the subject. It has been pointed out the women and children were forced to be in front of the mob trying to crash our border. Reminds me of the Arabs using women to drive car bombs into the targeted people.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:30 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:15 pm
GRTfast wrote:
gmrocket wrote:

You are just showing your ignorance on the subject. It has been pointed out the women and children were forced to be in front of the mob trying to crash our border. Reminds me of the Arabs using women to drive car bombs into the targeted people.
Link?

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:07 am

GRTfast wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:30 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
GRTfast wrote:

Link?
How about you prove him wrong....lazy.

Schurkey
Guru
Guru

Post by Schurkey » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:28 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:48 pm
Schurkey wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:02 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:06 pm
They really need the sonic and microwave stuff there, then no more tear gas for the media to crap on about.
Trump Microwaves Babies! Film At Eleven!

They could have nuns take them by the handsie and carry them on their backs to Nicaragua--it won't matter. ANYTHING that comes between "refugees" and Totally Open Borders will be fodder for the Globalists and those they've brainwashed.
Trump is not an agent there, they do what they do, not trump. Some logic. Its a crowd control device not for cooking :roll: :lol:
Doesn't matter what it is. What matters is what the Social Justice Warriors and the lamestream media can make it out to be.
You apparently TOTALLY missed my entire point.
exhaustgases wrote:
Oh and trump has not carried one baby there to the boarder, or has he brought anyone else there. They are there on their own accord.
Duh. And that happens because dirtbags and traitors in this country LET THEM IN, LET THEM STAY, and LET THEM WORK. As soon as they're settled, they send for their relatives and neighbors from the Old Country. And then the dirtbags and traitors let THEM in. The more that come and stay, the more that want to come and stay. Time to evict them all. The first step in that process is to deny them employment, government services, driver's licenses, and any form of "assistance" except medical attention. (An exotic plague will cost more than treating them.) If we incarcerate the people who employ them, and DON'T give them "unemployment assistance" they'll mostly self-deport.
exhaustgases wrote:
If all those fools show up at your door what are you going to do? Please give me your illogical response, laced with Marxism and commie talk.
Those folks show up at my door throwing stuff, practically rioting, and demanding illegal entry so they can live in my house...they're gonna get more than tear gas.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:32 am

gmrocket wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:07 am
GRTfast wrote:
1989TransAm wrote:

Link?
Nope. The burden is on the one making the claim. That which can be claimed without evidence can be dismissed without it.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:45 am

GRTfast wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:32 am
gmrocket wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:07 am
GRTfast wrote:

Link?
Nope. The burden is on the one making the claim. That which can be claimed without evidence can be dismissed without it.
If your thinking he's wrong about the woman and children being used at the front , then your ignoring all the reports. From all the media, both left and right

Pointing out the obvious does not need to be claimed again.

And like I said, you would be the biggest critic if the kids were crushed by the mob.. maybe even use Obama administration as an example

"No kids got crushed be because tear gas was used to safely disperse the crowds when Obama had the same issues" would be your talking point

Any rational person knows that

It's the left using woman and kids as bait for the dumb left...

Same as separating kids when they illegally cross..it's the right thing to do until it's proven those kids are actually with their parents.. not being used.. if they walked up to regular border crossing and claimed to be refugees, they wouldn't be separated right off the bat.. they would be detained together until everything is figured out

Shyt, in your own country when you break the law, parents get separated from their actual parents...

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:39 am

gmrocket wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:45 am

If your thinking he's wrong about the woman and children being used at the front , then your ignoring all the reports. From all the media, both left and right.
Link?
gmrocket wrote:
copout deflection.
gmrocket wrote:
And like I said, you would be the biggest critic if the kids were crushed by the mob.. maybe even use Obama administration as an example

"No kids got crushed be because tear gas was used to safely disperse the crowds when Obama had the same issues" would be your talking point
Baseless assertions are unbecoming.
gmrocket wrote:
Same as separating kids when they illegally cross..it's the right thing to do until it's proven those kids are actually with their parents.. not being used.. if they walked up to regular border crossing and claimed to be refugees, they wouldn't be separated right off the bat.. they would be detained together until everything is figured out
I see you've checked your morality at the door of your party. Shameful.

https://www.unicefusa.org/stories/separ ... rong/34425

https://www.cato.org/blog/defenses-sepa ... eyre-wrong

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44503514

from the article:

Not only the families crossing irregularly are being targeted, activists who work at the border say, but also those presenting themselves at a port of entry.

"This is really extreme, it's nothing like we have seen before," said Michelle Brané, director of Migrant Rights and Justice at the Women's Refugee Commission, a New York-based non-governmental organisation that is helping some of these people.

In many of the cases, the families have already been reunited, after the parent was released from detention. However, there are reports of people being kept apart for weeks and even months.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:25 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:39 am
gmrocket wrote:

If your thinking he's wrong about the woman and children being used at the front , then your ignoring all the reports. From all the media, both left and right.
Link?
gmrocket wrote:
copout deflection.
gmrocket wrote:

Baseless assertions are unbecoming.
gmrocket wrote:
I see you've checked your morality at the door of your party. Shameful.

https://www.unicefusa.org/stories/separ ... rong/34425

https://www.cato.org/blog/defenses-sepa ... eyre-wrong

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44503514

from the article:

Not only the families crossing irregularly are being targeted, activists who work at the border say, but also those presenting themselves at a port of entry.

"This is really extreme, it's nothing like we have seen before," said Michelle Brané, director of Migrant Rights and Justice at the Women's Refugee Commission, a New York-based non-governmental organisation that is helping some of these people.

In many of the cases, the families have already been reunited, after the parent was released from detention. However, there are reports of people being kept apart for weeks and even months.
What a bunch of garbage. Kids are used as pawns to gain easy access and sympathy. So the moral thing to do is make damm sure every kid that is brought across is protected.

Once you pull on the heart strings , that's when kids are at risk. Just letting everyone across that has a kid in tow, increases the risk of kids being trafficked

And that's why thing are done the way they are, this administration and previous.

It's the hate for trump that's bringing out the way things are done in a safe effective manner...tear gas is harmless. Although you would think there are gas ovens at the border the way you and the sheep talk..

people see through your bs and the fake outrage.

you should consider yourself lucky Trump had the smarts to say no go on the UN global migration pact...any country who signs that deal is committing suicide

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:24 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:25 pm

What a bunch of garbage. Kids are used as pawns to gain easy access and sympathy. So the moral thing to do is make damm sure every kid that is brought across is protected.

Once you pull on the heart strings , that's when kids are at risk. Just letting everyone across that has a kid in tow, increases the risk of kids being trafficked

And that's why thing are done the way they are, this administration and previous.

It's the hate for trump that's bringing out the way things are done in a safe effective manner...tear gas is harmless. Although you would think there are gas ovens at the border the way you and the sheep talk..

you should consider yourself lucky Trump had the smarts to say no go on the UN global migration pact...any country who signs that deal is committing suicide
Ahh, so you just know you’re right. No need to provide any evidence for your assertions. Got it.

I “just know” you’ve been brainwashed and given up your morality in exchange for blind adherence to your idol. It’s obvious.

Also, tear gas is not harmless. If you think it is, please use some on yourself, wife, kids (and grandkids if you have them). Video it, put it on YouTube and post it here so we can see how harmless it is.

https://gizmodo.com/what-tear-gas-does- ... 1621571660

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:59 pm

Maybe people and organizations like this are not helping the illegal alien immigrant invasion problem!

"Michelle Brané, director of Migrant Rights and Justice at the Women's Refugee Commission, a New York-based non-governmental organization"..

I wonder WHO their DONOR's are? As well as if they get any Gov. money AND if so, how much? It say's, "non-governmental", but you never know until you ask!

And I bet this bitch will put up/house and sponsor several families herself to help them out!!!

pdq67

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:04 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:24 pm
gmrocket wrote:

Ahh, so you just know you’re right. No need to provide any evidence for your assertions. Got it.

I “just know” you’ve been brainwashed and given up your morality in exchange for blind adherence to your idol. It’s obvious.

Also, tear gas is not harmless. If you think it is, please use some on yourself, wife, kids (and grandkids if you have them). Video it, put it on YouTube and post it here so we can see how harmless it is.

I don't let emotions dictate my thought process..

The young kids all got out of that mob unscathed..I'm not willing to take chances that little kids get trampled or severely injured

It may not have looked nice but it was very effective.

Tear gas and pepper spray is the best we have for riot and crowd control

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:50 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:04 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:24 pm
gmrocket wrote:

I don't let emotions dictate my thought process..

The young kids all got out of that mob unscathed..I'm not willing to take chances that little kids get trampled or severely injured

It may not have looked nice but it was very effective.

Tear gas and pepper spray is the best we have for riot and crowd control
So tear gassing the women and children is actually the best thing for them. Ok.

:shock: