Tear gas used on border crashers!

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

Dave Koehler
Guru
Guru

Re: Tear gas used on border crashers!

Post by Dave Koehler » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:50 pm

gmrocket wrote: ↑
Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:47 pm
Wuuuuuuh? I thought the msm said the invasion wasn't an invasion?? And that all that was just hype for the midterms?? I'm shocked?? πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ™„πŸ’₯

They are crashing the border right now, making women and children go first..

Damm, Trump was 100% right again...or maybe they are just actors ? Who knows,, maybe we should ask Acosta what it's called now?

More TEAR gas!!!!
Could you please show me the article from a major news source that your title came from?
CBS, NBC, ABC, Fox, AP, etc will be fine.
Dave Koehler - Koehler Injection
Fuel Injection - Nitrous Charger - Balancing - Nitrous Master software
http://www.koehlerinjection.com
"Never let a race car know that you are in a hurry."

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:31 pm

Dave Koehler wrote: ↑
Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:50 pm
Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:47 pm
Wuuuuuuh? I thought the msm said the invasion wasn't an invasion?? And that all that was just hype for the midterms?? I'm shocked?? πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ™„πŸ’₯

They are crashing the border right now, making women and children go first..

Damm, Trump was 100% right again...or maybe they are just actors ? Who knows,, maybe we should ask Acosta what it's called now?

More TEAR gas!!!!
Could you please show me the article from a major news source that your title came from?
CBS, NBC, ABC, Fox, AP, etc will be fine.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs17. ... 1617728695

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html

That's CBS and CNN

NBC, ABC, FOX and AP also have the same stuff..you want that too?

Schurkey
Guru
Guru

Post by Schurkey » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:57 pm

Trump said
"Would be very SMART if Mexico would stop the Caravans long before they get to our Southern Border, or if originating countries would not let them form (it is a way they get certain people out of their country and dump in U.S. No longer),"
That's exactly what happened with the dirtballs from Cuba and Haiti that "previous" administrations allowed in. Friggin' President allows Castro to empty his asylums so that we can put them on welfare for the rest of their lives--or put them back in prison after they've hurt "real" citizens. Haitian influx wasn't much different--they got free healthcare at enormous expense, and probably introduced or popularized AIDS in the USA.

They're not using ENOUGH tear gas.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:06 pm

They really need the sonic and microwave stuff there, then no more tear gas for the media to crap on about.

Schurkey
Guru
Guru

Post by Schurkey » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:02 pm

exhaustgases wrote: ↑
Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:06 pm
They really need the sonic and microwave stuff there, then no more tear gas for the media to crap on about.
Trump Microwaves Babies! Film At Eleven!

They could have nuns take them by the handsie and carry them on their backs to Nicaragua--it won't matter. ANYTHING that comes between "refugees" and Totally Open Borders will be fodder for the Globalists and those they've brainwashed.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:17 am

Some whataboutism,, I love whataboutism so much.

This is the actual historical facts from the border services website on the use of pepper spray to control border jumpers..

Obama years&the # of incidents
2012 95 times
2013 151 times
2015 30 times
2016 49 times

Trump
2017 56 times
2018 43 times

Obamas avg 86.8 per yr
Trump avg 49.5

Now I'm pissed...Trump needs to step it up!!! We can't have Obama WINNING that race

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:41 pm

Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:17 am
If course you do. That is the favorite β€œgo to” tactic for people when they are dedicated to defending the indefensible. Thanks for at least being so up front about it.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:52 pm

What I find interesting is that when the Obama administration used tear gas at the border not much was said about it. Now that this has occurred under the Trump administration there is a big todo about it. Personally I am glad to see President Trump defending our border.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:54 pm

GRTfast wrote: ↑
Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:31 am
David Redszus wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:18 pm
I am for immigration control measures that work.
May I ask, which control measures might that be?
Turns out walls aren’t that effective as immigration control measures go.
The people who staff the border seem to disagree with your statement.

Israel has a wall, all our prisons have walls, leftist billionaire estates have walls.
Why don't they work?

Remember that a wall is a barrier concept, not to be taken literally.
Said barrier can be constructed in many ways and forms, including electrification,
concertina wire, land mines and machine guns. I'm OK with all of them.
The wall is already there for the most part... and apparently not very effective in deterring the illegals that are focused on getting here, even though those numbers are dwindling. The real question is whether or not illegal immigration is as much of a problem as it's made out to be. If someone is worried about an unskilled illegal immigrant taking their job, you aren't saying much about their own skill set. Illegal immigrants are used as a political "boogy man" to rile up his base. Trump is playing them like a fiddle. On top of that, the demand for illegals that come here to work is created by... wait for it... American business owners who hire illegals. Stop hiring illegals. It's really that simple.

https://www.greenvilleonline.com/story/ ... 731395002/

There are ways we can spend that wall money that will be much more effective at increasing the quality of life for all Americans. Or we could do the fiscally conservative thing and not spend money we don’t have.

https://www.theodysseyonline.com/better ... order-wall
Are you sh!tting me? The "wall" is in bad shape in many, many places and none existent in many more. In some places I would not even call it a wall. It is amazing the lengths these lefties will go to defend their position. [-X

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:07 pm

1989TransAm wrote: ↑
Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:54 pm
Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:31 am
David Redszus wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:18 pm

May I ask, which control measures might that be?

The people who staff the border seem to disagree with your statement.

Israel has a wall, all our prisons have walls, leftist billionaire estates have walls.
Why don't they work?

Remember that a wall is a barrier concept, not to be taken literally.
Said barrier can be constructed in many ways and forms, including electrification,
concertina wire, land mines and machine guns. I'm OK with all of them.
The wall is already there for the most part... and apparently not very effective in deterring the illegals that are focused on getting here, even though those numbers are dwindling. The real question is whether or not illegal immigration is as much of a problem as it's made out to be. If someone is worried about an unskilled illegal immigrant taking their job, you aren't saying much about their own skill set. Illegal immigrants are used as a political "boogy man" to rile up his base. Trump is playing them like a fiddle. On top of that, the demand for illegals that come here to work is created by... wait for it... American business owners who hire illegals. Stop hiring illegals. It's really that simple.

https://www.greenvilleonline.com/story/ ... 731395002/

There are ways we can spend that wall money that will be much more effective at increasing the quality of life for all Americans. Or we could do the fiscally conservative thing and not spend money we don’t have.

https://www.theodysseyonline.com/better ... order-wall
Are you sh!tting me? The "wall" is in bad shape in many, many places and none existent in many more. In some places I would not even call it a wall. It is amazing the lengths these lefties will go to defend their position. [-X
What a vacuous response. I’m shocked. :lol:

What percentage of the border has no β€œwall” of any sort?

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:17 pm

There are plenty of videos showing where there is no wall of any sort and where the "wall" is just down right laughable. The Border Patrol wants to replace a good portion of the wall in high traffic areas first. It is funny how you are against this. [-X

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:22 pm

Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:17 pm
There are plenty of videos showing where there is no wall of any sort and where the "wall" is just down right laughable. The Border Patrol wants to replace a good portion of the wall in high traffic areas first. It is funny how you are against this. [-X
When did I say I was against it?

I said I was for measures that work. Part of that involves having the border secure, which it already is for the most part. if the current border fence/wall needs to be fixed or updated, that is fine. A 25 billion dollar 35 foot high gold plated trump wall is a retarded waste of money.

The β€œwall” that trump was barking about during his campaign already had the desired effect. It rallied a bunch of simple minded sheep to vote for him. The fact that you think his wall is anything more than an election tactic is as hilarious as it is pathetic. Wake up.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:26 pm

Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:52 pm
What I find interesting is that when the Obama administration used tear gas at the border not much was said about it. Now that this has occurred under the Trump administration there is a big todo about it. Personally I am glad to see President Trump defending our border.
Dude, the last POTUS that actually "defended" anything, just died.
DT is "performing" just for ratings, he is adverse to putting himself at risk for anyone.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:48 pm

Schurkey wrote: ↑
Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:02 pm
exhaustgases wrote: ↑
Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:06 pm
Trump Microwaves Babies! Film At Eleven!

They could have nuns take them by the handsie and carry them on their backs to Nicaragua--it won't matter. ANYTHING that comes between "refugees" and Totally Open Borders will be fodder for the Globalists and those they've brainwashed.
Trump is not an agent there, they do what they do, not trump. Some logic. Its a crowd control device not for cooking :roll: :lol:
Oh and trump has not carried one baby there to the boarder, or has he brought anyone else there. They are there on their own accord.
If all those fools show up at your door what are you going to do? Please give me your illogical response, laced with Marxism and commie talk.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:58 pm

Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:41 pm
Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:17 am
If course you do. That is the favorite β€œgo to” tactic for people when they are dedicated to defending the indefensible. Thanks for at least being so up front about it.
So that means you didn't have a clue the last administration was doing it more often.

Thanks for proving my point