Why must Comey Interview be private?

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2712
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Why must Comey Interview be private?

Post by gmrocket » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:43 am

blykins wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:11 am
j-c-c wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:09 pm
gmrocket wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:52 pm


Yup, you got it. It would be impossible to ask him any in depth questions.

If it's in private, they can ask anything . We would still find out what the outcome is whem the transcripts get released

Read between the redacted lines to find out what went on

The left knows that
And then tell lies, that can't be challenged in public because its "classified"

Sorry that;s just a BS cover story.

So much for transparency.

Keep playing games, they end 2020.
Yes, let's just put everything classified out in the open, shall we? Hillary did. Who needs national security?

I think I'll take another sabbatical from here. Ciao.
Most of the time trying to explain simple concepts too these TDS raging idiots is like having a discussion with a two year old on why they can't have another cookie.

You just have to walk away and let them cry till they fall asleep

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4259
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Why must Comey Interview be private?

Post by j-c-c » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:20 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:43 am
blykins wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:11 am
j-c-c wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:09 pm


And then tell lies, that can't be challenged in public because its "classified"

Sorry that;s just a BS cover story.

So much for transparency.

Keep playing games, they end 2020.
Yes, let's just put everything classified out in the open, shall we? Hillary did. Who needs national security?

I think I'll take another sabbatical from here. Ciao.
Most of the time trying to explain simple concepts too these TDS raging idiots is like having a discussion with a two year old on why they can't have another cookie.

You just have to walk away and let them cry till they fall asleep
Nobody said anything yet is "classified", just that they want it closed door, which in itself is then "classified". Kinda of self serving you think rocket surgeons? :lol:

Snowden should have taught everyone "classified" is mostly just CYA.

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6631
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: Why must Comey Interview be private?

Post by David Redszus » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:40 am

Does anyone remember the Hillary interview by the FBI?

Was it taped?
Was it under oath?
Was there a transcript?

A private questioning can cover classified material which can be redacted from subsequent transcripts and
video releases.

What's the problem?

When will Mueller be asked to testify?
Very soon, I hope.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4259
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Why must Comey Interview be private?

Post by j-c-c » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:53 am

David Redszus wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:40 am
Does anyone remember the Hillary interview by the FBI?

Was it taped?
Was it under oath?
Was there a transcript?

A private questioning can cover classified material which can be redacted from subsequent transcripts and
video releases.

What's the problem?

When will Mueller be asked to testify?
Very soon, I hope.
1. No US citizen should believe anything Congress tells us somebody else says , if we don't hear it for our self.

2. Do the open hearing, and let us hear where Congress is trying to go.

3. What is not able to be covered for "security" reasons, submit, written questions.

4. What is the problem, this sits the bar too high for a "perjury trap"? :lol:

5. Just get on with it.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4230
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Why must Comey Interview be private?

Post by exhaustgases » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:26 pm

Again commie will just say sorry I can't answer that it is classified. All the ones in private will have security clearances so he can't say that.
Its just simple logic to see why he doesn't want that. He can't hide behind a security clearance then. =D>

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4259
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Why must Comey Interview be private?

Post by j-c-c » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:25 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:26 pm
Again commie will just say sorry I can't answer that it is classified. All the ones in private will have security clearances so he can't say that.
Its just simple logic to see why he doesn't want that. He can't hide behind a security clearance then. =D>
Trump pulled his security clearance.

Hiding behind "security clearances" is only your narrative, not fact based.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4230
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Why must Comey Interview be private?

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:59 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:25 am
exhaustgases wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:26 pm
Again commie will just say sorry I can't answer that it is classified. All the ones in private will have security clearances so he can't say that.
Its just simple logic to see why he doesn't want that. He can't hide behind a security clearance then. =D>
Trump pulled his security clearance.

Hiding behind "security clearances" is only your narrative, not fact based.
He still has to up hold the secrets he knows. You really need to learn and study before you write your crap on here.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4259
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Why must Comey Interview be private?

Post by j-c-c » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:48 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:59 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:25 am
exhaustgases wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:26 pm
Again commie will just say sorry I can't answer that it is classified. All the ones in private will have security clearances so he can't say that.
Its just simple logic to see why he doesn't want that. He can't hide behind a security clearance then. =D>
Trump pulled his security clearance.

Hiding behind "security clearances" is only your narrative, not fact based.
He still has to up hold the secrets he knows. You really need to learn and study before you write your crap on here.
Taking advice from you would be worse then eating fecal covered hot broken glass, based on your track record here..

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4230
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Why must Comey Interview be private?

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:58 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:48 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:59 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:25 am


Trump pulled his security clearance.

Hiding behind "security clearances" is only your narrative, not fact based.
He still has to up hold the secrets he knows. You really need to learn and study before you write your crap on here.
Taking advice from you would be worse then eating fecal covered hot broken glass, based on your track record here..
There is nothing wrong with my track record little one. Now yours ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6631
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: Why must Comey Interview be private?

Post by David Redszus » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:43 pm

1. No US citizen should believe anything Congress tells us somebody else says , if we don't hear it for our self.
Hearsay is not admissible anywhere, except Judicial Confirmation hearings. How would you know if someone is lying or not?
2. Do the open hearing, and let us hear where Congress is trying to go.
We elected representatives to do the oversight work, not you and your cronies. They are properly staffed with folks with some real knowledge of the subject.
3. What is not able to be covered for "security" reasons, submit, written questions.
That's nonsense. Restricted, confidential or classified information is only known when the subject is broached, not before.
Who would any interrogator know that certain information must be withheld to protect operatives in the field?
4. What is the problem, this sits the bar too high for a "perjury trap"?
And just who has relied almost entirely upon perjury traps in lieu of real evidence? Mueller, that's who.
5. Just get on with it.
Yes, indeed, line them up and start the hard questioning to include Hillary, Brennan, Stzrok, Page, Lynch, Obama, Wasserman, and the rest of the deep state. All under oath.

Why not put your obvious hatred of Trump aside and try real thought and logic? You might be able to make constructive suggestions instead of your never ending stream of snarky comments.

There was no "Blue Wave", Democraps lost seats in the Senate which limits their ability to block Trump nominees and to pass stupid legislation. The power to govern (not rule) will be stripped from judges and returned to the executive branch where it belongs.

If you take some exception to the nation's direction, go steal some votes in the next election.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4259
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Why must Comey Interview be private?

Post by j-c-c » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:39 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:43 pm
1. No US citizen should believe anything Congress tells us somebody else says , if we don't hear it for our self.
Hearsay is not admissible anywhere, except Judicial Confirmation hearings. How would you know if someone is lying or not?
Same as anyone else would know, I get to make up my own mind.
2. Do the open hearing, and let us hear where Congress is trying to go.
We elected representatives to do the oversight work, not you and your cronies. They are properly staffed with folks with some real knowledge of the subject.
The system elected the representatives, never is it a given the people I voted for are elected. The reason we have goal of open government is the last check on the elected representatives are doing thier job. Collectively the public may not have greater knowledge, butthru the press and others it is very possible representatives are proven to more political oriented then fact/logic based in thier decision making.
3. What is not able to be covered for "security" reasons, submit, written questions.
That's nonsense. Restricted, confidential or classified information is only known when the subject is broached, not before.
Who would any interrogator know that certain information must be withheld to protect operatives in the field?
Comey can't discuss classified info with representatives who are not cleared for classified info. Your point above is disjointed
4. What is the problem, this sits the bar too high for a "perjury trap"?
And just who has relied almost entirely upon perjury traps in lieu of real evidence? Mueller, that's who.
Mueller is charging people who committed perjury, I don't see a problem, and a preventative solution for those charge is obvious to me, don't lie.
5. Just get on with it.
Yes, indeed, line them up and start the hard questioning to include Hillary, Brennan, Stzrok, Page, Lynch, Obama, Wasserman, and the rest of the deep state. All under oath.
Sure, lets start at the Spanish Inquisition while start this crusade, since we will correct every mistake since day one. Why has Congress in Republican control not taken this step for over 22 months, calling the kettle black concerns? #-o

Why not put your obvious hatred of Trump aside and try real thought and logic? You might be able to make constructive suggestions instead of your never ending stream of snarky comments.

There was no "Blue Wave", Democraps lost seats in the Senate which limits their ability to block Trump nominees and to pass stupid legislation. The power to govern (not rule) will be stripped from judges and returned to the executive branch where it belongs.

If you take some exception to the nation's direction, go steal some votes in the next election.
It might be best to stop defending blindly such a defective flawed POTUS , and trying to constantly pawn off criticism as hate.

Hate is often emotional, I have no ill will towards the man, I just want to see him no longer as the leader of the US, I have stated this numerous times, but it doesn't fit the narrative of most of his supporters, so they dig out the "hate card". :lol:

Only makes them look silly, as they will never be able to offer any proof to support. [-X

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5354
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Why must Comey Interview be private?

Post by mk e » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:44 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:39 pm

Only makes them look silly, as they will never be able to offer any proof to support. [-X
Like any faith, Rump worship requires that no proof exist or even be possible.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4230
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Why must Comey Interview be private?

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:13 pm

Trump is the best president ever. He has kept more promises than any others ever have. He has given us the real change others promised.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4259
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Why must Comey Interview be private?

Post by j-c-c » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:28 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:13 pm
Trump is the best president ever. He has kept more promises than any others ever have. He has given us the real change others promised.
Heard briefly a clip on NPR today, my summation they newly defined DT's persona as POTUS as a great "entertainer", why his supporters have little regard for his expertise, trustability, lack of political track record, etc. They only want an entertainer that can reinvents himself day by day as needed to stay ahead of any building crisis. Actors excel at that.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4259
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Why must Comey Interview be private?

Post by j-c-c » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:40 pm

So the latest agreement is, the interview will be closed door, and a complete transcript will be released within 24 hours of interview.

Not sure what this solved for who exactly, other then somehow transcript will not be released, or it will be significantly redacted.

:shock:

Post Reply