The Hildabeast in trouble again

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4466
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: The Hildabeast in trouble again

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:46 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:57 pm
Moron and a crooked Hillary Clinton defender. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I am only pointing out hypocrisy. And when is this hearing ?

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9606
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: The Hildabeast in trouble again

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:27 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:46 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:57 pm
Moron and a crooked Hillary Clinton defender. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I am only pointing out hypocrisy. And when is this hearing ?
There is no comparison between the two. Good Lord man! #-o [-X

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4466
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: The Hildabeast in trouble again

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:38 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:27 am
Firedome8 wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:46 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:57 pm
Moron and a crooked Hillary Clinton defender. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I am only pointing out hypocrisy. And when is this hearing ?
There is no comparison between the two. Good Lord man! #-o [-X
Okkkkk so the indictments are coming ?

Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., is demanding that President Donald Trump turn over information about his daughter's use of a private email account to conduct government business — and he is imposing a deadline.

When confronted on the matter, she claimed she was unaware of the record-keeping regulations imposed on government officials about their use of personal email. This is in spite of the fact that her father focused on Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server for government business during the 2016 presidential election, arguing that she should be thrown in jail for doing so. He also frequently brought up Clinton's email scandal in his tweets during that campaign, such as writing, "How can Hillary run the economy when she can't even send emails without putting entire nation at risk?" and "Look at the way Crooked Hillary is handling the e-mail case and the total mess she is in. She is unfit to be president. Bad judgement!"

Lock her up..how in the flying f could she be that f stupid ,,oh wait ,, never mind.

MSM ,,, just incase someone (Richard) is to stupid to figure that out .

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4466
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: The Hildabeast in trouble again

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:13 am

When are the hearing's on Clintons email again TA ?

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4466
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: The Hildabeast in trouble again

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:14 am

gmrocket wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:42 am
Looks like she's gotta answer some more questions

Poor woman, always being picked on

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
When are the hearing's scheduled ??

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3137
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: The Hildabeast in trouble again

Post by gmrocket » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:09 pm

I'm not sure the public can handle hillary voice again..like nails on a chalkboard

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4466
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: The Hildabeast in trouble again

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:32 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:09 pm
I'm not sure the public can handle hillary voice again..like nails on a chalkboard
Agreed

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4730
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: The Hildabeast in trouble again

Post by Ken0069 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:48 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:09 pm
I'm not sure the public can handle hillary voice again..like nails on a chalkboard

AMEN BROTHER!!
Gauwd how that used to irritate the crap out of me! :-& It was especially bad for me because I wear hearing aids and they amplify that frequency to get over the tinnitus I have in both ears. ](*,) I used to change the channel whenever "The Bitch" was on TV, even on a news program!!
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3137
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: The Hildabeast in trouble again

Post by gmrocket » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:53 pm

Ken0069 wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:48 pm
gmrocket wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:09 pm
I'm not sure the public can handle hillary voice again..like nails on a chalkboard

AMEN BROTHER!!
Gauwd how that used to irritate the crap out of me! :-& It was especially bad for me because I wear hearing aids and they amplify that frequency to get over the tinnitus I have in both ears. ](*,) I used to change the channel whenever "The Bitch" was on TV, even on a news program!!
Maybe that's why I can't stand her,,I have tinnitus

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4466
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: The Hildabeast in trouble again

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:56 pm

Comey tweeted Thursday: "Happy Thanksgiving. Got a subpoena from House Republicans. I’m still happy to sit in the light and answer all questions. But I will resist a “closed door” thing because I’ve seen enough of their selective leaking and distortion. Let’s have a hearing and invite everyone to see."

Unlike rump...says a lot

Invite hillery and rump , now that would be the thing to do...

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8296
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: The Hildabeast in trouble again

Post by pdq67 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:59 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:09 pm
I'm not sure the public can handle hillary voice again..like nails on a chalkboard
Shit, a 6.5 Carcano can withstand the sound of fingernails on a chalkboard!

pdq67

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4466
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: The Hildabeast in trouble again

Post by Firedome8 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:22 am

So when do we get indictments. Comey testified so i am assuming she will be arrested anytime soon ?

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3137
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: The Hildabeast in trouble again

Post by gmrocket » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:49 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:22 am
So when do we get indictments. Comey testified so i am assuming she will be arrested anytime soon ?
Patience grasshopper, patience........

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9606
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: The Hildabeast in trouble again

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:24 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:13 am
When are the hearing's on Clintons email again TA ?
You are truly a moron and you just do not get it. #-o

Post Reply