Business as usual

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Business as usual

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:41 pm

Business as usual, just heard if florida the demon rats are recounting behind closed doors no opposing party allowed. Just like here years ago 2 recounts Dino wins, last hand recount and like magic thousands of demon rat ballots are discovered. Dino loses. I sure hope Trump acts soon, he really needs to clean up the commie mess.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Re: Business as usual

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:48 pm

Unfortunately I feel this is the beginning of the end of our country as we know it. Antifa is now the new brown shirts. The Tucker Carlson episode is just the beginning. As more and more illegals cross into the country and are allowed to vote it will just speed things up. Amazing how many on this forum are cheering for this top happen. [-X

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:10 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:48 pm
Unfortunately I feel this is the beginning of the end of our country as we know it. Antifa is now the new brown shirts. The Tucker Carlson episode is just the beginning. As more and more illegals cross into the country and are allowed to vote it will just speed things up. Amazing how many on this forum are cheering for this top happen. [-X
Can ford go home yet.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:11 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:48 pm
Apparently he needs a good beating...that will fix all the problems 🙄

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:03 pm

And just like I have said the only way voting will work is if you get exactly what you vote for. How many commies will vote for just themselves more taxes?