Jim Acosta Banned From White House Over His Abhorrent Behaviour

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

Post Reply
GRTfast
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1224
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: Jim Acosta Banned From White House Over His Abhorrent Behaviour

Post by GRTfast » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:07 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:59 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:48 pm
gmrocket wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:08 pm
acosta is now saying he didnt touch her and its all a lie..and the video has been doctored

i guess im looking at the doctored one?

can someone post the real one please
https://www.washingtonpost.com/technolo ... e6775ff464
That is fake news to the nth degree and you are falling for it. On second thought I am not surprised at all that you would fall for the fake news.
Conversely, I am surprised that you seem to be able to operate a computer well enough to post on this forum.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3923
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Jim Acosta Banned From White House Over His Abhorrent Behaviour

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:09 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:05 pm
gmrocket wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:03 pm
i watched it, explain what the difference is between each one and the speeds?
They say a picture is worth 1000 words. If you can’t see the difference between the videos, how is something I write going to make it more clear? Maybe it’s tough to see with all the spray tan and old man ball juice in your eyes.
Totally lost his gag reflex.

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7957
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Jim Acosta Banned From White House Over His Abhorrent Behaviour

Post by pdq67 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:23 pm

Some people here really need to move to Russia and spout off about Putin like they are about Pres. Trump.

Me think's they might end up in Siberia OR fu*king DEAD!!

The word, "shithead", comes to mind here!!

pdq67

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3923
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Jim Acosta Banned From White House Over His Abhorrent Behaviour

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:27 pm

pdq67 wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:23 pm
Some people here really need to move to Russia and spout off about Putin like they are about Pres. Trump.

Me think's they might end up in Siberia OR fu*king DEAD!!

The word, "shithead", comes to mind here!!

pdq67

Same said about spouting off lies and name calling about President Obama. Like the m f birthers .

The word hallucinatory comes to mind here.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9220
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Jim Acosta Banned From White House Over His Abhorrent Behaviour

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:50 pm

Anyone who thinks that the White House doctored that video is a moron. [-X

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2371
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Jim Acosta Banned From White House Over His Abhorrent Behaviour

Post by gmrocket » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:55 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:05 pm
gmrocket wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:03 pm
i watched it, explain what the difference is between each one and the speeds?
They say a picture is worth 1000 words. If you can’t see the difference between the videos, how is something I write going to make it more clear? Maybe it’s tough to see with all the spray tan and old man ball juice in your eyes.
How would any of us survive without CNN and the fact checkers saving us from ourselves

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2371
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Jim Acosta Banned From White House Over His Abhorrent Behaviour

Post by gmrocket » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:00 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:50 pm
Anyone who thinks that the White House doctored that video is a moron. [-X
Some people need to believe what makes them feel good

Hands up don't shoot 😜😜😜😜

GRTfast
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1224
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: Jim Acosta Banned From White House Over His Abhorrent Behaviour

Post by GRTfast » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:00 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:55 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:05 pm
gmrocket wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:03 pm


i watched it, explain what the difference is between each one and the speeds?
They say a picture is worth 1000 words. If you can’t see the difference between the videos, how is something I write going to make it more clear? Maybe it’s tough to see with all the spray tan and old man ball juice in your eyes.
How would any of us survive without CNN and the fact checkers saving us from ourselves
I survive without it just fine. I never really watch any television news. Probably less than 1 hour per year.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2371
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Jim Acosta Banned From White House Over His Abhorrent Behaviour

Post by gmrocket » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:31 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:00 pm
gmrocket wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:55 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:05 pm


They say a picture is worth 1000 words. If you can’t see the difference between the videos, how is something I write going to make it more clear? Maybe it’s tough to see with all the spray tan and old man ball juice in your eyes.
How would any of us survive without CNN and the fact checkers saving us from ourselves
I survive without it just fine. I never really watch any television news. Probably less than 1 hour per year.
Pfft

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9220
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Jim Acosta Banned From White House Over His Abhorrent Behaviour

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:42 pm

"Jim Acosta violated one of the oldest rules of journalism


Naturally, the boorish Jim Acosta of CNN was the instigator. As is his habit, Acosta doesn’t ask questions — he makes accusations and argues. Almost daily, he does it with the press secretary; Wednesday, he did it with the president.

“I want to challenge you,” Acosta began after Trump called on him. Trump realized he’d made a mistake, murmuring, “Here we go,” and Acosta didn’t disappoint."

https://nypost.com/2018/11/07/jim-acost ... ournalism/

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3923
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Jim Acosta Banned From White House Over His Abhorrent Behaviour

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:17 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:50 pm
Anyone who thinks that the White House doctored that video is a moron. [-X
It went from it wasn't doctored to the wh did not doctor it.

"As visual journalists, we know that manipulating images is manipulating truth," said Whitney Shefte, the association's president. "It's deceptive, dangerous and unethical. Knowingly sharing manipulated images is equally problematic, particularly when the person sharing them is a representative of our country's highest office with vast influence over public opinion."

1984 comes to mind and the correct use of the phrase "fake news" is refreshing.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2371
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Jim Acosta Banned From White House Over His Abhorrent Behaviour

Post by gmrocket » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:23 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:00 pm
gmrocket wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:55 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:05 pm


They say a picture is worth 1000 words. If you can’t see the difference between the videos, how is something I write going to make it more clear? Maybe it’s tough to see with all the spray tan and old man ball juice in your eyes.
How would any of us survive without CNN and the fact checkers saving us from ourselves
I survive without it just fine. I never really watch any television news. Probably less than 1 hour per year.
Last I heard, CNN's online crap is the same as the TV version.

Saying you don't watch TV is like saying your full of it..is the CNN TV broadcasts any different than the online shyt you swallow?? Nope

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2371
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Jim Acosta Banned From White House Over His Abhorrent Behaviour

Post by gmrocket » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:32 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:17 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:50 pm
Anyone who thinks that the White House doctored that video is a moron. [-X
It went from it wasn't doctored to the wh did not doctor it.

"As visual journalists, we know that manipulating images is manipulating truth," said Whitney Shefte, the association's president. "It's deceptive, dangerous and unethical. Knowingly sharing manipulated images is equally problematic, particularly when the person sharing them is a representative of our country's highest office with vast influence over public opinion."

1984 comes to mind and the correct use of the phrase "fake news" is refreshing.
So it's true,,it was doctored?

Did you confirm it with all the fact checkers?
Did you ask CNN ?
Did you ask all the people in your bubble?
Did you get confirmation from your cohorts on here?
Did you wet your pants when you heard this?
Did you drool when you heard trump doctored it?
Did you not need your v i a g r a that day?

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3923
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Jim Acosta Banned From White House Over His Abhorrent Behaviour

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:56 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:32 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:17 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:50 pm
Anyone who thinks that the White House doctored that video is a moron. [-X
It went from it wasn't doctored to the wh did not doctor it.

"As visual journalists, we know that manipulating images is manipulating truth," said Whitney Shefte, the association's president. "It's deceptive, dangerous and unethical. Knowingly sharing manipulated images is equally problematic, particularly when the person sharing them is a representative of our country's highest office with vast influence over public opinion."

1984 comes to mind and the correct use of the phrase "fake news" is refreshing.
So it's true,,it was doctored?

Did you confirm it with all the fact checkers?
Did you ask CNN ?
Did you ask all the people in your bubble?
Did you get confirmation from your cohorts on here?
Did you wet your pants when you heard this?
Did you drool when you heard trump doctored it?
Did you not need your v i a g r a that day?
No
No
No
No
No
No
Your assuming

Correct, i can not declare absolutes. Who can ? I can see 2 differing videos.

lefty o
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1534
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 am

Re: Jim Acosta Banned From White House Over His Abhorrent Behaviour

Post by lefty o » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:03 pm

simple facts are, he had his chance then he was asked then told to sit down, and he didnt. that alone is reason enough to deny his future access to whitehouse conferences.

Post Reply