Looks like the speedtalk trumptards predictions were wrong AGAIN

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

86_regal
Pro
Pro

Re: Looks like the speedtalk trumptards predictions were wrong AGAIN

Post by 86_regal » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:59 pm

mk e wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:34 pm
pdq67 wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:31 pm

Don't you mean TOO CONSERVATIVE IN OUR VIEWS AND ACTIONS??

pdq67
There is nothing conservative about racism, bigotry or fascism.
You got that right!!!!

"Progressives" and many on the left can't stop talking about it!!!! :lol:

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:08 pm

86_regal wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:59 pm
You got that right!!!!

"Progressives" and many on the left can't stop talking about it!!!! :lol:
Roger that!

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:12 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:44 pm
gmrocket wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:31 am
rebelrouser wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:18 am
Yes the democrats took control of the house, and came very close to winning the senate as well, lots of close races. Democrats took a lot of governor's races as well. What I would hope happens is that the Republicans say to themselves is that maybe we are being a little bit too radical in our views and actions, and Trump says to himself maybe I should quit calling people names and tone down the racism. But it looks like the moderate republican senators were replaced by much more radical Trump leaning ones, so I don't have much hope that our government turns toward the middle of the road views that will lead to getting things done. I suspect we will soon see Trump tax returns, and the Mueller report will drop soon, most cabinet level people already have investigations going on against them, so the next two years will be a mess. Then the peoples opinion of the next two years determine what happens in 2020. Will the people get tired of the war, and elect a majority of which ever party they see some hope from or not?
explain how the dems came very close to winning the senate when they actually lost 2 seats ?

what planet are you on?

and as far as getting tired of war..did you know that during obamas whole 8 year term the USA was engaged in some kind of active military action? ya, and since trump took over they are not! north korea has also ended the daily threats of nuke attacks on the the west.

i suppose now that the dems control the house, you would like trump to break off talks with north korea and get back to the daily nuke tensions and then maybe deploy troops back to syria ....you clowns are so f'd up..

you deserve everything the dems is going to feed you
Buckle up buttercup. Your messiah is in for a rough ride. [-o< [-o< :mrgreen:
Executive order and veto...for 2 years

Then 4 more

That's why he rammed through so many changes in his first two years... now the dems cam focus on the important issues, like banning plastic straws and his tax returns

86_regal
Pro
Pro

Post by 86_regal » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:27 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:12 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
gmrocket wrote:

explain how the dems came very close to winning the senate when they actually lost 2 seats ?

what planet are you on?

and as far as getting tired of war..did you know that during obamas whole 8 year term the USA was engaged in some kind of active military action? ya, and since trump took over they are not! north korea has also ended the daily threats of nuke attacks on the the west.

i suppose now that the dems control the house, you would like trump to break off talks with north korea and get back to the daily nuke tensions and then maybe deploy troops back to syria ....you clowns are so f'd up..

Then 4 more

That's why he rammed through so many changes in his first two years... now the dems cam focus on the important issues, like banning plastic straws and his tax returns
Sounds good to me!

If you were a business owner, would you rather have your worst employee out in the shop actively f*cking sh*t up or in the office on the phone arguing with one of his buddies about who should've won in the finals on the previous season of The Voice? :lol:

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:40 pm

For two years trump was ramming shyt through ,, all the while the dems where chasing the Russian bs like a cat on a laser

Now trump will just sit back and use his pen to sign ex order and veto everything else

The dems are in such a mess, the don't have anything for 2020 beside trump hate.. no leader, no policies besides far left shyt

They pulled out everything and everyone they had for these mid terms and barely squeezed by in the house..

Obama was out , Oprah.. both pushed hard in Georgia and Florida.. and they lost both.. apparently that Beto bozo spent like 60 million?😳😳😳 and still lost

They are weak and wounded..

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:53 pm

All the trumptards who were so anti executive order are now huge fans of it. :lol: =D>

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:54 pm

gmrocket wrote:
sanfordandson wrote:
gmrocket wrote:

what planet are you on?

Then 4 more

At least he got the border wall up and Obamacare repealed. Oh wait..

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:30 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:53 pm
All the trumptards who were so anti executive order are now huge fans of it. :lol: =D>
We learn fast

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:31 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:54 pm
gmrocket wrote:
sanfordandson wrote:

Then 4 more

He lied about that

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:37 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:54 pm

Don't forget cutting spending and balancing the budget ;)
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:54 pm

Just look back you will see I'm right on about sessions getting canned.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:44 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:21 am
Blue waved crashed ashore.

A few of our favorite orange sheep predicted a red wave and republicans retaining house, senate and governorships.

Opps... :mrgreen:
Who predicted a red wave. Looks to me like you are making sh!t up again. [-X

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:14 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:54 pm
Just look back you will see I'm right on about sessions getting canned.
Such a bold prediction. You must be so proud.

On that note. I predict the sun will rise tomorrow....

John Haskell

Post by John Haskell » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:31 am

Over the last few months, I've spoke with a few Veterans about what's been happening to our people. Each of them said if any of these folks would have been in the Military & run their mouths like we see & read, they would get tore up in a hurry & in battle, wouldn't be coming home.

The Military made men, not what we have today. Sad thing is, these people don't know what these Vets want to do with em.

I've been in the Racing game all my life, now at 73 & I don't know of a Liberal racer I've ever met. This goes Coast To Coast. We are too analytical. Most very smart to be in this game. Racers have to reason, see the end from the beginning, self starters in everything we do & in deep thought to be successful in what we do. We seem to have a deeper thought process about just about everything so it seems.

Decent people don't talk like, act like what we see going on in the Press & the Liberals. Such a shame.

Have you read the books of THE APOCRYPHA any one ? The Books of Esdras has some information about our country known as the Eagle. There is discussion of eventually what happens to the Wings on this Eagle. The Right Wing will rise up for a season & then the Left Wing will. The Political description is what we know as Republican & Democrat & the Election cycle. But eventually one Wing dies. Wonder which one ?

John Wallace
Guru
Guru

Post by John Wallace » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:16 am

The Military made men, not what we have today. Sad thing is, these people don't know what these Vets want to do with em.
You do know Trump avoided the military?

:?:
John Wallace
Pontiac Power RULES !
www.wallaceracing.com