Looks like the speedtalk trumptards predictions were wrong AGAIN

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Re: Looks like the speedtalk trumptards predictions were wrong AGAIN

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:05 am

It looks like my predictions are on the way.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:42 am

It will be nice when the day comes that GRT eats his selfy, and has to admit how right on I am about this.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7682561/c ... atellites/

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:54 am

John Haskell wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:31 am

Racers have to reason....................we seem to have a deeper thought process about just about everything so it seems.

Have you read the books of THE APOCRYPHA any one ?
The irony if these two statements being authored by the same person in the same post. Yikes.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:04 am

86_regal wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:30 pm
Not sure why anyone is surprised by this outcome.

As shitty a Dem candidate as Hillary was, she still won the popular vote by a big margin. Congressional members can't hide behind the electoral process.
And it pains me to say this, a far superior candidate :roll: :lol: .

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:06 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:42 am
It will be nice when the day comes that GRT eats his selfy, and has to admit how right on I am about this.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7682561/c ... atellites/
Please hold your breath until that day comes, please.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:17 am

Have you read the books of THE APOCRYPHA any one ? The Books of Esdras has some information about our country known as the Eagle. There is discussion of eventually what happens to the Wings on this Eagle. The Right Wing will rise up for a season & then the Left Wing will. The Political description is what we know as Republican & Democrat & the Election cycle. But eventually one Wing dies. Wonder which one ?

Are you saying the apocryphal has fortune telling and it describes the political conditions in present day America? I am not familiar with the books in the catholic version of the book but please make your case.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:26 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:17 am
Have you read the books of THE APOCRYPHA any one ? The Books of Esdras has some information about our country known as the Eagle. There is discussion of eventually what happens to the Wings on this Eagle. The Right Wing will rise up for a season & then the Left Wing will. The Political description is what we know as Republican & Democrat & the Election cycle. But eventually one Wing dies. Wonder which one ?

Are you saying the apocryphal has fortune telling and it describes the political conditions in present day America? I am not familiar with the books in the catholic version of the book but please make your case.

No, I am though current finishing "Raven Rock", non fiction report/expose that's rather enlightening, interesting and sad at the same time, its about this governments organization efforts to have this country's government survive an atomic war since 1947 till the present, and the trillions spent secretly to attempt to achieve that goal, often likely rather unsuccessfully .