Looks like the speedtalk trumptards predictions were wrong AGAIN

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Looks like the speedtalk trumptards predictions were wrong AGAIN

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:21 am

Blue waved crashed ashore.

A few of our favorite orange sheep predicted a red wave and republicans retaining house, senate and governorships.

Opps... :mrgreen:

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Re: Looks like the speedtalk trumptards predictions were wrong AGAIN

Post by RevTheory » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:48 am

I know you can't process information nor see beyond your next troll thread so enjoy your moment and get used to the phrase "President Donald J. Trump" until Jan. 2025.

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:01 am

RevTheory wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:48 am
I know you can't process information nor see beyond your next troll thread so enjoy your moment and get used to the phrase "President Donald J. Trump" until Jan. 2025.
That and I don't recall anyone saying that the "House" was a shoe in, do you Rev?

But I can't wait for the Pelosi led f...ing M0R0NS in the House to impeach President Trump then watch all their efforts go down the shitter when the 54 REPUBLICAN controlled US Senate doesn't even bring it to the floor for a vote! :roll:

Then there's that LONG list of Federal Judge nominations that continue to turn the judiciary Conservative for a generation that the House can't do shit to stop!!

I could go on and on but I've got other things to do today besides pissing on a troll's fake fire! =D>
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:36 am

Ken0069 wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:01 am
RevTheory wrote:
That and I don't recall anyone saying that the "House" was a shoe in, do you Rev?

But I can't wait for the Pelosi led f...ing M0R0NS in the House to impeach President Trump then watch all their efforts go down the shitter when the 54 REPUBLICAN controlled US Senate doesn't even bring it to the floor for a vote! :roll:

Then there's that LONG list of Federal Judge nominations that continue to turn the judiciary Conservative for a generation that the House can't do shit to stop!!

I could go on and on but I've got other things to do today besides pissing on a troll's fake fire! =D>
You know, and often spout, Judges are supposed to interpret the law, not make it, so you are forgetting it is also important who is making the law? :shock: [-X

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:46 am

RevTheory wrote:
Another rev prediction that will fail! :lol:

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:51 am

RevTheory wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:25 pm
I thank God every time Mark makes a prediction because the opposite happens :D
I think you thanked the wrong god.... :lol:

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:57 am

RevTheory wrote:
What, no EO suspending a 2 term POTUS constitutional limit?

Pence will be PO'd.

rebelrouser
Pro
Pro

Post by rebelrouser » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:18 am

Yes the democrats took control of the house, and came very close to winning the senate as well, lots of close races. Democrats took a lot of governor's races as well. What I would hope happens is that the Republicans say to themselves is that maybe we are being a little bit too radical in our views and actions, and Trump says to himself maybe I should quit calling people names and tone down the racism. But it looks like the moderate republican senators were replaced by much more radical Trump leaning ones, so I don't have much hope that our government turns toward the middle of the road views that will lead to getting things done. I suspect we will soon see Trump tax returns, and the Mueller report will drop soon, most cabinet level people already have investigations going on against them, so the next two years will be a mess. Then the peoples opinion of the next two years determine what happens in 2020. Will the people get tired of the war, and elect a majority of which ever party they see some hope from or not?

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:31 am

rebelrouser wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:18 am
Yes the democrats took control of the house, and came very close to winning the senate as well, lots of close races. Democrats took a lot of governor's races as well. What I would hope happens is that the Republicans say to themselves is that maybe we are being a little bit too radical in our views and actions, and Trump says to himself maybe I should quit calling people names and tone down the racism. But it looks like the moderate republican senators were replaced by much more radical Trump leaning ones, so I don't have much hope that our government turns toward the middle of the road views that will lead to getting things done. I suspect we will soon see Trump tax returns, and the Mueller report will drop soon, most cabinet level people already have investigations going on against them, so the next two years will be a mess. Then the peoples opinion of the next two years determine what happens in 2020. Will the people get tired of the war, and elect a majority of which ever party they see some hope from or not?
explain how the dems came very close to winning the senate when they actually lost 2 seats ?

what planet are you on?

and as far as getting tired of war..did you know that during obamas whole 8 year term the USA was engaged in some kind of active military action? ya, and since trump took over they are not! north korea has also ended the daily threats of nuke attacks on the the west.

i suppose now that the dems control the house, you would like trump to break off talks with north korea and get back to the daily nuke tensions and then maybe deploy troops back to syria ....you clowns are so f'd up..

you deserve everything the dems is going to feed you

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:44 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:31 am
rebelrouser wrote:
explain how the dems came very close to winning the senate when they actually lost 2 seats ?

what planet are you on?

and as far as getting tired of war..did you know that during obamas whole 8 year term the USA was engaged in some kind of active military action? ya, and since trump took over they are not! north korea has also ended the daily threats of nuke attacks on the the west.

i suppose now that the dems control the house, you would like trump to break off talks with north korea and get back to the daily nuke tensions and then maybe deploy troops back to syria ....you clowns are so f'd up..

Buckle up buttercup. Your messiah is in for a rough ride. [-o< [-o< :mrgreen:

rebelrouser
Pro
Pro

Post by rebelrouser » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:15 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:31 am
rebelrouser wrote:

what planet are you on?

Look at the results, many of the senate seats the Dems lost were not by very much.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:24 pm

rebelrouser wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:15 pm

Look at the results, many of the senate seats the Dems lost were not by very much.
Yeah, many were stupid close....but still losses. Not sure if it points to anything meaningful to come.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

86_regal
Pro
Pro

Post by 86_regal » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:30 pm

Not sure why anyone is surprised by this outcome.

As shitty a Dem candidate as Hillary was, she still won the popular vote by a big margin. Congressional members can't hide behind the electoral process.

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:31 pm

rebelrouser wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

" What I would hope happens is that the Republicans say to themselves is that maybe we are being a little bit too radical in our views and actions,"

Don't you mean TOO CONSERVATIVE IN OUR VIEWS AND ACTIONS??

pdq67

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:34 pm

pdq67 wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:31 pm

Don't you mean TOO CONSERVATIVE IN OUR VIEWS AND ACTIONS??

pdq67
There is nothing conservative about racism, bigotry or fascism.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer