'F*** you, you white piece of s**t': B. King employee is FIRED after video shows her racist rant

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

'F*** you, you white piece of s**t': B. King employee is FIRED after video shows her racist rant

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:43 pm

Thank you Obama. :D

"Video & picture @ link.
A black Burger King employee who went on a racist rant against a Hispanic couple she assumed was white didn't have it her way after she was terminated from her fast food job last month.

The shocking dispute broke out between the employee and a man and woman waiting in a North Miami Beach Burger King drive-thru October 3. The cellphone video has since gone viral.
It seems the customers requested a refund for their order after a manager touched her phone while handling their food.
The employee, unwillingly to work with the pair, shamed them for being white, although they are not.

She shouted at the pair, who had a crying baby in the car: 'F*** you, you white piece of s**t... how about that? F*** you.
The woman in the car said: 'We're not even white... we're Hispanic. Get it right' before another worker next to the angry employee slammed the drive-thru window shut.

The defiant worker opened the window again and called the woman a 'fat b****' and f***ing wh***.'
The female customer fired an insult back: 'I don't care... at least I'm not working at Burger King.'
Further infuriated, the employee added: 'I don't care. B****, I have two parents, I go to school... this job, the money I make, is to blow up. So it don't matter."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... e-s-t.html

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Re: 'F*** you, you white piece of s**t': B. King employee is FIRED after video shows her racist rant

Post by sanfordandson » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:46 pm

Change 1 word and you have yourself an average trump supporter. =D>

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Re: 'F*** you, you white piece of s**t': B. King employee is FIRED after video shows her racist rant

Post by gmrocket » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:57 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:46 pm
Don't you wish that was true.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:40 pm

So f what.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:43 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:40 pm
So f what.
she still thinks obamas the potus. :oops:

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:45 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:43 pm

That's a pretty racist statement there big guy.

Anybody can be a racist pos and clearly she is.....and clearly she's not alone......
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:00 pm

mk e wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:45 pm
gmrocket wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:43 pm

That's a pretty racist statement there big guy.

Anybody can be a racist pos and clearly she is.....and clearly she's not alone......
ok, ill rephrase it....shes pizzed off cuz her guy failed on everything..

the hope and change for her meant,, hope she can give the right change as a drive through attendant

this video will be on the net forever, it will haunt her for the rest of her life...good!

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:26 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:43 pm

"Video & picture @ link.
A black Burger King employee who went on a racist rant against a Hispanic couple she assumed was white didn't have it her way after she was terminated from her fast food job last month.

The shocking dispute broke out between the employee and a man and woman waiting in a North Miami Beach Burger King drive-thru October 3. The cellphone video has since gone viral.
It seems the customers requested a refund for their order after a manager touched her phone while handling their food.
The employee, unwillingly to work with the pair, shamed them for being white, although they are not.

She shouted at the pair, who had a crying baby in the car: 'F*** you, you white piece of s**t... how about that? F*** you.
The woman in the car said: 'We're not even white... we're Hispanic. Get it right' before another worker next to the angry employee slammed the drive-thru window shut.

The defiant worker opened the window again and called the woman a 'fat b****' and f***ing wh***.'
The female customer fired an insult back: 'I don't care... at least I'm not working at Burger King.'
Further infuriated, the employee added: 'I don't care. B****, I have two parents, I go to school... this job, the money I make, is to blow up. So it don't matter."

I always judge every group by the actions of any single individual, no matter how outlandish, as long as it fits and promotes my narrative. :roll: [-X

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:29 pm

Except for White males. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:32 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:29 pm
Except for White males. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Want to argue statistics on White males vs a single a person? Really? :lol:

86_regal
Pro
Pro

Post by 86_regal » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:25 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:43 pm

"Video & picture @ link.

This reminds me of the reaction of those on the right about Kathy Griffin's stunt...

Do you guys in the right believe in right of free speech or not???

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:56 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Change WHAT word to what?

pdq67

86_regal
Pro
Pro

Post by 86_regal » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:55 pm

pdq67 wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:56 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Change WHAT word to what?

pdq67
I believe Sandy is referring to the term describing the race of the employee. Change it to white and... Presto-chango!!! an average Trump Supporter...🙄

I'm still trying to figure him out. Does he really believe this
"sh-tuff" or is he just trying to get under people's skin???

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:32 pm

86_regal wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:25 pm

Yeah but we have learned from you demon rats that the other side should not have it. That means you demon rats.

86_regal
Pro
Pro

Post by 86_regal » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:34 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:32 pm
86_regal wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:25 pm

Yeah but we have learned from you demon rats that the other side should not have it. That means you demon rats.
So you don't support the right to free speech.
Thanks for clarifying...