Vote! Just do it!

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

mitch
Expert
Expert

Re: Vote! Just do it!

Post by mitch » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:50 pm

mk e wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:47 pm
mitch wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:02 pm
mk e wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:39 pm

It easier than that, he posted a pretty racist "joke" just yesterady....no need to guess.
show it to me
The one I was thinking of was woody, but your "I'm a rump supporter" post will do.
Are people of color that voted for Trump racist also ?

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:51 pm

mitch wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:48 pm

So you are wrong again
How so, did you not post that you are a Rump supporter?
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

mitch
Expert
Expert

Post by mitch » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:57 pm

mk e wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:51 pm
mitch wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:48 pm

So you are wrong again
You are really insecure about your self

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:02 pm

mitch wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:57 pm
mk e wrote:

Maybe, but unrelated you you being a racist. You can't support, condone, or tolerate racist behavior without being a racist... that's what the word means.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:04 pm

I'm a die-hard Trump supporter and not racist. Only a piece of shit racist would claim that a person's support for a candidate who is certainly not racist makes them racist.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:20 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:04 pm
I'm a die-hard Trump supporter and not racist.
Might as well claim to have a unicorn for a pet while you're at it.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

mitch
Expert
Expert

Post by mitch » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:23 pm

mk e wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:02 pm
mitch wrote:
mk e wrote:

Maybe, but unrelated you you being a racist. You can't support, condone, or tolerate racist behavior without being a racist... that's what the word means.
Maybe you need to pull your pants up and tell your wife that you are going to change the channel and start watching something else besides the crap that she has you watching

mitch
Expert
Expert

Post by mitch » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:28 pm

mk e wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:02 pm
mitch wrote:
mk e wrote:

And I can support who I want it sounds like someone else tells you what you can do

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:36 pm

mitch wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:23 pm

Maybe you need to pull your pants up and tell your wife that you are going to change the channel and start watching something else besides the crap that she has you watching
I was going to male a sexist joke like:
"Why would I want to pull my pants up around my wife .....kind of defeats the whole point of having a wife doesn't it?"

But you're point is actually something I was discussing earlier today. The dems won the women's vote by around 19 ponts. That's a big number all by itself, but I'm wondering how many men's votes will change next time to avoid conflict at home? My boss made a comment yesterday the his son, who I know voted for the 1st time in 2016 and for Rump, changed his registration to Dem this time...."hes got a girlfriend now" was the reason given. He can't be alone...happy wife happy life so many men will be left with the option to either lie to her or vote with her. If the dems can hold the woman's vote, their share of the men's vote will almost certainly grow.
Last edited by mk e on Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:38 pm

mitch wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:28 pm

And I can support who I want it sounds like someone else tells you what you can do
Of course you can support who you want, and who you support defines who you are.....the Rump era is not about right and left, it's about right and wrong, you've chosen wrong.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

mitch
Expert
Expert

Post by mitch » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:45 pm

mk e wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:36 pm
mitch wrote:

I was going to male q joke like:
"Why would I want to pull my pants up around my wife .....kind of defeats the whole point of having a wife doesn't it?"

But you're point is actually something I was discussing earlier today. The dems won the women's vote by around 19 ponts. That's a big number all by itself, but I'm wondering how many men's votes will change next time to avoid conflict at home? My boss made a comment yesterday the his son, who I know voted for the 1st time in 2016 and for Rump, changed his registration to Dem this time...."hes got a girlfriend now" was the reason given. He can't be alone...happy wife happy life so many men will be left with the option to either lie to her or vote with her. If the dems can hold the woman's vote, their share of the men's vote will almost certainly grow.
If who you vote for causes conflict at home then it sounds like their are other problems in the house. What happens when the bosses son gets a new girlfriend that votes different. He is going to live a long miserable life if that is what changes his mind

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:55 pm

mitch wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:45 pm

If who you vote for causes conflict at home then it sounds like their are other problems in the house. What happens when the bosses son gets a new girlfriend that votes different. He is going to live a long miserable life if that is what changes his mind
What happened to the bosses son is he left home and was exposed to other perspectives and realized he had put the wrong priority on things. I could see duringvthe conversation his father was bringing to see the same things and the same priority reassessment will be happening in millions of homes around the country as wives and girlfriends "explain" to their mates why this matters.

I'm all for electing fiscal conservatives or people who align with my views on trade or whatever......but first they have to be not racist/sexist/bigots and not support or condone such views, and that currently means not voting for Republicans.
Last edited by mk e on Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

86_regal
Pro
Pro

Post by 86_regal » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:59 pm

As I've said before and will state again... voting is overrated.

I don't see much of a difference between driving off a cliff at 70 or at 100. Either way, the end is going to be pretty ugly... :|

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:26 pm

mk e wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:36 pm
mitch wrote:

I was going to male a sexist joke like:

If this is how you vote, then you are a small-minded whinney bitch as I see it!!

I am and have basically always been conservative so why the hell would I want to marry a liberal?? "Blow-jobs", maybe??

pdq67

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:30 pm

I read the divorce rate is up do there you go
Mark
Mechanical Engineer