Vote! Just do it!

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

86_regal
Pro
Pro

Re: Vote! Just do it!

Post by 86_regal » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:05 pm

mk e wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:36 pm
mitch wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:23 pm

Maybe you need to pull your pants up and tell your wife that you are going to change the channel and start watching something else besides the crap that she has you watching
I was going to male a sexist joke like:
"Why would I want to pull my pants up around my wife .....kind of defeats the whole point of having a wife doesn't it?"

But you're point is actually something I was discussing earlier today. The dems won the women's vote by around 19 ponts. That's a big number all by itself, but I'm wondering how many men's votes will change next time to avoid conflict at home? My boss made a comment yesterday the his son, who I know voted for the 1st time in 2016 and for Rump, changed his registration to Dem this time...."hes got a girlfriend now" was the reason given. He can't be alone...happy wife happy life so many men will be left with the option to either lie to her or vote with her. If the dems can hold the woman's vote, their share of the men's vote will almost certainly grow.
Sorry Trumpsters...

You shouldn't be surprised that most woman don't like to be grabbed by the p*ssy. :D