'I was angry and I sent it': Another Kavanaugh accuser referred to FBI after recanting

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

'I was angry and I sent it': Another Kavanaugh accuser referred to FBI after recanting

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:52 pm

Another Kavanaugh accuser recants her story. :D How many of you on this forum fell for all this BS? :D How about the babes Avenatti brought forward? :D

"WASHINGTON — Just days before the midterm elections, Sen. Chuck Grassley asked the federal authorities on Friday to investigate another person he says made false claims against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

Grassley, in a letter to the Department of Justice and FBI, said a woman by the name of Judy Munro-Leighton took responsibility for authoring an anonymous letter that made allegations that Kavanaugh and a friend raped her. After she was tracked down and interviewed by Senate investigators, the woman recanted and said she was not, in fact. the author and had never met Kavanaugh.

Grassley claims the woman is a left-wing activist and told investigators it was "just a ploy," he wrote in the letter. Her full comments to investigators were not made available and efforts by USA TODAY to reach Munro-Leighton were unsuccessful.

Grassley asked for federal authorities to investigate her on allegations of making false statements and obstruction.
The letter marks at least the fourth request Grassley has made of federal authorities to investigate those involved in the controversial Kavanaugh proceedings, which were extended due to a series of sexual assault allegations surfacing when Kavanaugh was in high school and college."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 863210002/

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Re: 'I was angry and I sent it': Another Kavanaugh accuser referred to FBI after recanting

Post by Firedome8 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:37 pm

So who all recanted the story so far ?

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Re: 'I was angry and I sent it': Another Kavanaugh accuser referred to FBI after recanting

Post by j-c-c » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:47 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:52 pm
Another Kavanaugh accuser recants her story. :D How many of you on this forum fell for all this BS? :D How about the babes Avenatti brought forward? :D

"WASHINGTON — Just days before the midterm elections, Sen. Chuck Grassley asked the federal authorities on Friday to investigate another person he says made false claims against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

Grassley, in a letter to the Department of Justice and FBI, said a woman by the name of Judy Munro-Leighton took responsibility for authoring an anonymous letter that made allegations that Kavanaugh and a friend raped her. After she was tracked down and interviewed by Senate investigators, the woman recanted and said she was not, in fact. the author and had never met Kavanaugh.

Grassley claims the woman is a left-wing activist and told investigators it was "just a ploy," he wrote in the letter. Her full comments to investigators were not made available and efforts by USA TODAY to reach Munro-Leighton were unsuccessful.

Grassley asked for federal authorities to investigate her on allegations of making false statements and obstruction.
The letter marks at least the fourth request Grassley has made of federal authorities to investigate those involved in the controversial Kavanaugh proceedings, which were extended due to a series of sexual assault allegations surfacing when Kavanaugh was in high school and college."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 863210002/
Is that a serious question?
Did you really need to start another thread on this?
Are you an attention thread whore?
Why does it matter?
Would you believe and give credence to anyone's answer without bias?
If not, why does it really matter?
Is the beer drinker's feeling's hurt, then sue.
Speaking only for myself, Ford was the most believable testifier of the the entire event, but you will not allow me to differ with you, so why the heck do we need to revisit this, other then to deflect further from the DT follower nut case bomber?

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:26 pm

To the lefties on this forum.
Trump butthurt salve.jpg

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:36 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:37 pm
So who all recanted the story so far ?
Looks like nobody judging by trans am latest deflection. :twisted: :mrgreen:

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:49 pm

Two so far from the Avenatii side of things. Then you have the 4 witnesses that Ford named. Also the lady who gave Ford the lie detector test is in hot water.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:58 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:26 pm
To the lefties on this forum.

Trump butthurt salve.jpg
Better keep some for yourself, Nov 7 might be tough for you to sit down.

We'll see. :lol:

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:47 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:49 pm
Two so far from the Avenatii side of things. Then you have the 4 witnesses that Ford named. Also the lady who gave Ford the lie detector test is in hot water.
Does that include her bestest friend evveerr? Who she said was right there with her , and her friend said NOPE?

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:55 pm

Isn't the stuff being, "RECANTED", by them considered, "SLANDER", and thus is illegal and they can be taken to Court if desired? Or am I missing something here??

Please school me..

Oh, and btw, hasn't it recently been made illegal to cuss out a COP??? -- Something about 1-A rights comes to mind here is all....

pdq67

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:04 pm

i hope they charge these women with everything they can...

but sadly, nothing will come of it.