Pelosi: ‘San Francisco Values, That’s What We’re About’

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Pelosi: ‘San Francisco Values, That’s What We’re About’

Post by 1989TransAm » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:19 pm

This is just too rich. :D Human feces and needles all over the streets, that’s pretty much liberal values. :wink:

"Saturday while speaking to campaign volunteers in California, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said “San Francisco values” were what Democratic Party is about.

Pelosi said, “I don’t mind when they say things about me like I’m a liberal. I like that.”

She continued, “But when they say San Francisco liberal, as if to make it sound like it’s something negative, them’s fightin’ words. Don’t attack my city. Don’t attack my city. But, San Francisco values, that’s what we’re about. The city of Saint Francis, the city whose anthem is the song of Saint Francis, make us an instrument of thy peace.”

https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/11 ... ere-about/

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Re: Pelosi: ‘San Francisco Values, That’s What We’re About’

Post by 1989TransAm » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:23 pm

The streets of San Francisco.
Girl gay couple.jpg
Girl gay couple.jpg (141.4 KiB) Viewed 111 times

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:16 am

Come on man, you can't unsee that, lol

The thought of her having the gavel and Waters, Shiff and the other morons being at the table terrifies me.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:28 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:19 pm
This is just too rich. :D Human feces and needles all over the streets, that’s pretty much liberal values. :wink:

"Saturday while speaking to campaign volunteers in California, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said “San Francisco values” were what Democratic Party is about.

Pelosi said, “I don’t mind when they say things about me like I’m a liberal. I like that.”

She continued, “But when they say San Francisco liberal, as if to make it sound like it’s something negative, them’s fightin’ words. Don’t attack my city. Don’t attack my city. But, San Francisco values, that’s what we’re about. The city of Saint Francis, the city whose anthem is the song of Saint Francis, make us an instrument of thy peace.”

Yea, midwest meth and ohio valley opiates are your thing, feces are are verboten. :shock:

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:23 am

j-c-c wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:28 am
1989TransAm wrote:

Yea, midwest meth and ohio valley opiates are your thing, feces are are verboten. :shock:
Are you saying that San Francisco does not have opiates or meth?

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:03 pm

Yup the world of peeelousy.

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:13 am

"j-c-c wrote: ↑
Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:28 am

1989TransAm wrote: ↑

https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/11 ... ere-about/ Yea, Midwest meth and Ohio valley opiates are your thing, feces are are verboten. :shock: "

The Nancy doesn't live where this is at so she could care less EXCEPT to increase her political base!

Her along with Maxine, the, "CUNT", and Dianne are fu*king crazy! I don't see how people VOTE for them?? Oh, I forgot about that liberal, (I think), Latin bitch from NYC that has four names!!

The people that vote for them must be crazy too??

pdq67